HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Red Nose Day!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Happy Red Nose Day! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Red Nose Day!   Happy Red Nose Day! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 4:35 pm

clown  clown  clown  clown  clown  clown  clown  clown

Happy Red Nose Day! BFbQuhdCcAA_jpX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Red Nose Day!   Happy Red Nose Day! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 5:59 pm

Sir Lenny Henry day as its also known as. the one day in 2 years he has a job

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Red Nose Day!   Happy Red Nose Day! EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:15 am

Happy support an African warlord day
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Happy Red Nose Day!   Happy Red Nose Day! EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 11:10 am

RND has now raised over £1bn since it started. That's an incredible amount of money with which it's done an incredible amount of good and has saved or changed thousands of lives for the better.

Well done to everybody concerned and to everybody who has donated.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Happy Red Nose Day!   Happy Red Nose Day! EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:49 pm

Yet no matter how much the raise year after year nothing changes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Red Nose Day!   Happy Red Nose Day! EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 5:51 pm

Why do they bother eh Angry? Because they have a made a difference to thousands of people's lives, sure there is more to be done but they have made a difference and well done to them, personally I would give them twenty quid so I don't have to watch celebs doing really unfunny shite and kids in baths of beans. Those beans should go to the poor and hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Red Nose Day!   Happy Red Nose Day! EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 6:31 pm

Iggy wrote:
Why do they bother eh Angry? Because they have a made a difference to thousands of people's lives, sure there is more to be done but they have made a difference and well done to them, personally I would give them twenty quid so I don't have to watch celebs doing really unfunny shite and kids in baths of beans. Those beans should go to the poor and hungry.

the areas in which they go only see a fraction of the money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Red Nose Day!   Happy Red Nose Day! EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:21 pm

That's another conversation really but fwiw people that charge for their time working for charities make me want to puke.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Happy Red Nose Day!   Happy Red Nose Day! EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:10 pm

what gets my goat is there is many many charities who have very posh london glass hq`s like portland square that cost millions and have very expensive ceos. Thats why I only give to local charities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Red Nose Day!   Happy Red Nose Day! EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:13 pm

i did some volunteering for Oxfam a few years ago,(valueing their LPs),
was bloody horrible. its run like a proper fekkin corporate Tesco,

i walked after 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Red Nose Day!   Happy Red Nose Day! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Red Nose Day!
Page 1 of 1