AstiSpumante
Tgwu
Elias
tigertony
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:43 am

That thread shows a porky at his blustering, lying, manipulitive best,

Yep you're right.

However MS attacked me as himself, therefore i had no problem with using his real name when mentioning on Pasoti. His real name isn't MS is it?

When people so many usernames it's sometimes far easier to use their real name.

Saying that Zod will be what I refer to him from now on on here.

Thing is its not down to you Ian (Hi) to decide whether you use a posters real name or their username, the users of forums have a right of anonymity that is written in law, you can only use their username and you know it. If you didn't compile secret dossiers on fans and their e mails, addresses and real names the temptation to use them for nefarious purposes wouldn't be there. You are constantly breaking the law (as Delar did recently on Twitter by posting my real sir name, another screenshot in the bank thanks) with your disregard of data protection act. You are called by your real name because you are a minor Argyle celeb and are well known because you have tried very hard to become said celeb and have been interviewed by the telly, newspapers and whored yourself via your charidee work so everybody Argyle knows you, this doesn't give you a right to "out" anybody (without breaking the law.) Notice the difference between Southampton Gull and Porky, Sturtz brings up his "outing" by Porky, Porky denies it the SG simply apologises, you could learn something there but I won't hold my breath.
I'm still waiting to be sued for libel, I am accusing you of illegally harvesting personal details of members of Pasoti, publishing them (albeit accidentally) and using anonymous accounts to de stabilise the Trust and anybody that disagrees with your pro owner viewpoints. Now if someone posted that about me and was lying I would sue their arse, why don't you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:47 am

Motorservices wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Good to hear from you again motor, good luck in your next two games.

Smile

ive got my Ticket for Luton, not really looking forward to it though

Evening motor, should be a good day out shame I can't make it.

What a shame Foxy you have to communicate with a fellow red via the only independent fan forum in Devon which happens to be green
I cant believe that Exeweb would boot off their forum one of their own, yet still allow the troll newell to be a member!!! Time for Exeter fans to start an alternative forum to Exeweb, like Argyle fans did when the unpopular pasoti Dictator took control.

Hiya Foxy Smile

Its a complete shame tbh, comes to something when the mods would rather allow a KNOWN TROLL and all round horrible human (if he can be called that) to stay on the site, and let one of there own go, been a grecian from birth, and been going to SJP for 34 yrs, trust member, go to around 35 games a season, bleed red (in both ways)
The mods also know about newell naming me, which has opened a can of worms regards reg plates being misused (not by me) and threats made to, and about my young family

and Hants Red thinks he is clever, im sure newell has a picture of him with an apple up his arse or something

You would have thought for the good of the site newell would get a PM saying look, you cause to much grief, we are stopping you from posting

Bear in mind EW make money off page hits, hmm me foxy curls and tiger, tags and graiser having a laugh on a dull evening must have made them a packet, they made there bed now they have to sleep in it

Yeah get your own site, remember this one only started with a handful of likeminded folk who were banned from the Farm. He'd LOVE that, although he wouldnt read it as it would probably be vile, libelous and full of freaks yet strangely he would know the content of every post! Once you got your forum up and running Porky would do all your marketing for you, like he does on here!!! laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:09 pm

Newell - ruined Pasoti, Tried to bring down ATD but failed miserably, and now doing his best to divide and conquer a rival teams forum!

This is the behavior of a mad man. He is out of control.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:43 pm

Am I the only one who's username was outed from real name??
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:08 pm

The deeply unpopular nool, tries to hide behind his Chariteeeeee donations to try and cover up what a scumbag he is, You could never raise enough money for that Nool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:54 pm

I don't often read Exeweb but I have just come across what might possibly be the greatest forum post in the history of forum posts.

Now it is April Fools Day and I might be being whooshed, but this is comedy gold. It is obviously De Liar but it could be someone pretending to be him.

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?56118-Two-Questions-for-Porky/page13&s=0452205a049ae4cb1d54f7e2048869ec

King Street Flats on Exeweb wrote:
It becomes obvious when people use different user names on different sites that they really have something to hide. In your case some of the dreadful things you post against decent people.

1 tip though, perhaps it wasn't the cleverest thing you have ever done to use one of your user names, but register on Argyle insider using your real name !

Apparently you have to be intelligent to be a troll !!

PS When will you be back on ATD ? or was your last flounce permanent....

If I may direct your attention to the first line........."It becomes obvious when people use different user names on different sites that they really have something to hide". I don't recall anyone with the name KSF on Pasoti, ATD or any of the lesser sites. KSF only joined Exeweb in February of 2015. He (or it) is clearly well briefed in all things ATD, and he appears to know who General Zod is on Exeweb, and who he was on ATD, AND his real name on the long defunct Argyle Insider. He also appears to be well briefed on "...some of the dreadful things you post against decent people".

I don't believe that King Street Flats has only just joined the internet world and hasn't got around to registering on the other forums. Therefore I can only deduce that KSF is using different user names on different sites because he (or it) has something to hide.

You couldn't make it up lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:25 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I don't often read Exeweb but I have just come across what might possibly be the greatest forum post in the history of forum posts.

Now it is April Fools Day and I might be being whooshed, but this is comedy gold. It is obviously De Liar but it could be someone pretending to be him.

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?56118-Two-Questions-for-Porky/page13&s=0452205a049ae4cb1d54f7e2048869ec

King Street Flats on Exeweb wrote:
It becomes obvious when people use different user names on different sites that they really have something to hide. In your case some of the dreadful things you post against decent people.

1 tip though, perhaps it wasn't the cleverest thing you have ever done to use one of your user names, but register on Argyle insider using your real name !

Apparently you have to be intelligent to be a troll !!

PS When will you be back on ATD ? or was your last flounce permanent....

If I may direct your attention to the first line........."It becomes obvious when people use different user names on different sites that they really have something to hide". I don't recall anyone with the name KSF on Pasoti, ATD or any of the lesser sites. KSF only joined Exeweb in February of 2015. He (or it) is clearly well briefed in all things ATD, and he appears to know who General Zod is on Exeweb, and who he was on ATD, AND his real name on the long defunct Argyle Insider. He also appears to be well briefed on "...some of the dreadful things you post against decent people".

I don't believe that King Street Flats has only just joined the internet world and hasn't got around to registering on the other forums. Therefore I can only deduce that KSF is using different user names on different sites because he (or it) has something to hide.

You couldn't make it up lol!

Priceless Fuckwittery of the highest order. cheers

Do you reckon Newell and Co. say to themselves... "I'm going to post something now which is just so so dumb, and is going to make me appear thick as two short planks, but, er, I'm going to post it anyway" ????

The gift that keeps on giving. Cheers, Ian. Thumbs
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:31 pm

King Street Flats, that's on my manor, who the f*ck do these muppets think they are ? Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:40 pm

Thread now closed on EW, but Sturtzy has posted a wonderfully salient question to the admin team, which of course gets immediately blown off as a conspiracy.

Newells poisoned tentacles, or trotters, have now began to destabilise EX, so it would seem. Are there no lows to which his team of cuntmongers will stoop?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:47 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Welcome Motor, look forward to some more  jousting cheers

Smile haha, hell yes, Fcuk EW and the mods that support a runt like newell

Does that mean our bet placed on Exweb is void, didn't think you'd stoop this low to welch lol!
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:26 pm

Graiser wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Does that mean our bet placed on Exweb is void, didn't think you'd stoop this low to welch lol!

The bet stands my good man (although old age has caught up with me) if i lose it will be paid Smile

Sturtz hit the nail on the head, its clear (on here) that i am a Red behind enemy lines, i have a great number of very good friends that are green, BUT due to this my real name being posted has put my young family in a position that has caused major problems

threats made outside my sons school
the reg plate of one of my Audis taken and used to commit crime (that was hard to explain tbh)
strange threating text messages

are just some of what ive had over the last month of so, im thick skinned (you all know i wear my heart on my sleeve) but my missus and my kids arent, they arent into football and dont understand it, so why should they be treated like this?

Last night IJN showed all of EW how he is a liar, a cheat and most of all will twist anything and everything to suit his own needs
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:32 pm

Reading that exeweb thread, you have Sturtz say that Newell published his name on Exeweb, General Zod also had his name published on Exeweb by Newell (he apparently guessed his real name and put what he thought? KSF does then follow with how newell found it)

Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 Exeweb10

and then Motorservices (a long time Exewebber) having his name published on Pasoti by Newell. So that's three people (2 on Exeweb) having their names published without their permission and yet the Exeweb mods allow it to continue???? How many of them are GGG-ers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:44 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:

The bet stands my good man (although old age has caught up with me) if i lose it will be paid Smile

Sturtz hit the nail on the head, its clear (on here) that i am a Red behind enemy lines, i have a great number of very good friends that are green, BUT due to this my real name being posted has put my young family in a position that has caused major problems

threats made outside my sons school
the reg plate of one of my Audis taken and used to commit crime (that was hard to explain tbh)
strange threating text messages

are just some of what ive had over the last month of so, im thick skinned (you all know i wear my heart on my sleeve) but my missus and my kids arent, they arent into football and dont understand it, so why should they be treated like this?

Last night IJN showed all of EW how he is a liar, a cheat and most of all will twist anything and everything to suit his own needs

Well he's stirred enough crap on EW, contributed to your ban, time to move on and stop feeding his ego is it ?
Easy for me to say I suppose as I've had no issue with him, don't know him but unfortunately have supported him on occasions when my knowledge of the bloke was zilch, no my beefs always been with the PASOTI Stasi but according to posters on here Newell and PASOTI mods are one and the same so maybe I should have, just wish he'd stick his IJN head above the parapet on here and have a go, now that would be interesting
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:20 pm

Looks like Freaky No Mates has been doing some of his famous Bum Licking around a couple of the Exeweb Mods!
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:32 pm

I love the play nicely remark...
Back to top Go down
devonportlad

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:10 pm

Foxy wrote:
I love the play nicely remark...
How about someone starts a 'what have you had for tea tonight' thread? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:28 pm

Ok, i need to publicly apologize to Hants_Red and the rest of the MOD team on EW

Ive had extended contact with the site owners today and i feel the need to say im sorry to them

Like ive said, im very hot headed and wear my heart on my sleeve (not a bad thing)

Now my comments towards Hants were uncalled for, i openly asked to be banned from EW, i wanted to make a stand against Newell, I wanted to be the marter, make a stand, choose red or green, who stays they decide (hot headed moment)

Ian Newell (somehow) has managed to not over step the mark (as yet) on EW, i did, posting C__T was out of order, and i should know better

BUT that will change, I see EW have changed there rules (good change imho)

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?56181-Banter-base-and-personal-attacks-abuse

I was wrong to accuse Hants (and the mods) for being in Newells pocket

I think Newell will find it hard staying on the site with the new rules
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:48 pm

FCAL; WAFC this convo has been FSAF fore fookin shore
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:18 am

Embarrassing behaviour from 'grown men' FFS !! FCOL !! WABOC !! clown clown clown clown clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:33 am

Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 10405413
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:22 am

WABOC's! It makes us proud that, in fact, it is us, and only us, that offers a platform of truly free speech. Libel foreshore.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:31 pm

The Argyle staff laugh at nool, as do the GT'S as do Exeweb as do ATD as do most of Pasoti, lets face it Nools less popular than a Turd in a Swimming Pool!......... Comedy Gold!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:09 pm

Eee's Jimmy's personal jamboy. Deflects justified criticism and rattles buckets.A marriage made in Devon.

It must be excrutiatingly painful for the fine gentleman, listening to the windsor boys on long journeys though, dontchafink ?

Still, needs must, eh Jim ?

They probably deter more people from attending, than their dimwitted attempts to drum up support actually attract.

Last edited by Tringreen on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:26 pm

I think it's very good of Ian to provide such good comedy, after all he does it for free, obviously another part of his charidee work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:20 pm

"Marraige made in Devon" lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motorservices v IJN    Motorservices v IJN  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Motorservices v IJN
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next