Lord Melbury
Elias
tigertony
Josh Pope
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Sheridan to Barnsley Empty
PostSubject: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:46 pm

So some talksport presenter tweets he is being considered and the kids are going crazy thinking he is off!!

these same kids who wanted him sacked two weeks ago it should be noted Laughing
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:59 pm

who tweeted?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:02 pm

Conor p'raps laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:05 pm

tigertony wrote:
Conor p'raps laugh

does he have a cardiff city flag in his pic?

Sam is stirring it i see aswell talking about what will happen if he goes lol i like it.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:14 pm

Lg posted some thinly veiled rumours i see
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:47 pm

Sheridan currently 5th favourite on Oddschecker with odds shortening.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:50 pm

I'd be gutted if he left but who could blame him? Let's hope he doesn't read that other site where the vast majority have done nothing but slag him off.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:16 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
I'd be gutted if he left but who could blame him?  Let's hope he doesn't read that other site where the vast majority have done nothing but slag him off.

Only 17% on the farm wanted him to stay v 70% of the more considered ATD voter Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:19 pm

Will be nothing any of us can do about it if he goes - I'm pragmatic he will be added to the list of splitters!!
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:43 pm

I've found this on a Barnsley forum.. (Talking about Hourihane)

Posted 14 Feb 2015 22:56
re: Pafc fan in peace
Started off well mate and we thought wow weve got a good one here. Doubted we'd be able to keep him for the season and expected him to be sold for a couple of million nearly straight away ,

Then thud , as soon as things went tits up he went missing. Hes a soft lad and isn't up for a fight , goes missing , wont tackle and got dropped for the first time last week. He has got played out of position a bit as our club is spiralling into an abys , but his lack of passion to get stuck in has made him fall out of favour with a lot of fans, hes been a passenger in some games.
If we were riding high at the top of the league I'm sure he'd be prospering but he looks to me like a player whos thinking fu k me , I've dropped a massive bolock coming to this club.

Well done Conor. Looks like you really picked a great side to go to..

Odd though, he was a lot of things here but afraid to put his foot in was not one of them. Always looked up for it to me. Very odd, a shame in fact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:50 pm

I would rather Sheridan stayed till the end of the season then leave the club if that's what he wants to do. One things for sure Wotton taking over will happen sadly Sad
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:52 pm

Angry wrote:
I would rather Sheridan stayed till the end of the season then leave the club if that's what he wants to do. One things for sure Wotton taking over will happen sadly Sad

I agree. What'll be great is if Shez leaves during the week, Wotton takes over for the derby, we win 2-1 with an injury time winner, he's hired until the end of the season where we subsequently finish 14th.

He's then hired on a 4 year deal cause he loves the club, I mean, what else do you need?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:57 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Angry wrote:

I agree. What'll be great is if Shez leaves during the week, Wotton takes over for the derby, we win 2-1 with an injury time winner, he's hired until the end of the season where we subsequently finish 14th.

He's then hired on a 4 year deal cause he loves the club, I mean, what else do you need?

No thanks i rather we hired an ambitious and decent manager if sheridan does go over a gobshite like wotton,

Pn and Absolutely no way to warnock (20 years ago he won promotion so what? plus he will want shit loads of money in wages and funds and he is too old)  and no to sturrock 1st time legend 2nd time absolute dog shit i rather not see him try and relive the past a 3rd time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:01 am

Josh Pope wrote:
Angry wrote:

For the love of God no.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:39 am

May aswell get used to the fact he's gone. He wasn't great but he was still an OK manager for this level. I'm sure Wotton will be 'careteker' and brent will do nothing to find a replacement at least until the end of the season. Pointage will be even scarcer from now on so I'm glad we may just about have enough in the bag to avoid expulsion from the FL in May.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:11 am

We could be the first fl league club to be managed by a superfan, come on down Porky, Pres and Postey #firstinfootball
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:17 am

If wotten takes over having been a very average lower league player with next to no coaching experience it only proves that Chairman Clueless will have to stop pretending to have any ambitions for Plymouth Argyle other than not getting relegated out the football league. Sherridan is the only proffessinal amongst a vast sea of bungling amatuer bucket rattling buffoons! FFS Harry save us from these Clowns. Redknapp IN Brent and the Circus OUT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:35 am

Wotton must have some coaching ability/experience seeing that the present defence have been working with him this season.....and have only given away 22 goals in the league in 31 matches.......only Shrewsbury are better in Div2.

Being Manager is a different ball game (sorry didn't mean that as a pun) that would be shades of Fletcher again.....although in better circumstances of course.....he would not be my choice......the job would be more interesting for those interested in managing Argyle because of their league position.
Back to top Go down
MannameadGreen

MannameadGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:55 am

Josh Pope wrote:
I've found this on a Barnsley forum.. (Talking about Hourihane)

Posted 14 Feb 2015 22:56
re: Pafc fan in peace
Started off well mate and we thought wow weve got a good one here. Doubted we'd be able to keep him for the season and expected him to be sold for a couple of million nearly straight away ,

Then thud , as soon as things went tits up he went missing. Hes a soft lad and isn't up for a fight , goes missing , wont tackle and got dropped for the first time last week. He has got played out of position a bit as our club is spiralling into an abys , but his lack of passion to get stuck in has made him fall out of favour with a lot of fans, hes been a passenger in some games.
If we were riding high at the top of the league I'm sure he'd be prospering but he looks to me like a player whos thinking fu k me , I've dropped a massive bolock coming to this club.

Well done Conor. Looks like you really picked a great side to go to..

Odd though, he was a lot of things here but afraid to put his foot in was not one of them. Always looked up for it to me. Very odd, a shame in fact.
Are you a member of every message board in the country?

He's been playing on the wing I believe.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:57 am

I can't say that I've ever warmed to Wotton as a person - an arrogant bully. But he just might have the qualities to be a decent manager at Argyle. It's his club and has a far greater affinity to it than possibly anybody else. He knows the lower leagues well and he would rule the dressing room. With some good coaching assistants I think he certainly deserves a shot at it at some point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:01 am

zyph wrote:
Wotton must have some coaching ability/experience seeing that the present defence have been working with him this season.....and have only given away 22 goals in the league in 31 matches.......only Shrewsbury are better in Div2.

Being Manager is a different ball game (sorry didn't mean that as a pun) that would be shades of Fletcher again.....although in better circumstances of course.....he would not be my choice......the job would be more interesting for those interested in managing Argyle because of their league position.

Wotton is better suited than Fletcher was that's for true however its not his time yet, he still needs to develop as a coach first and also we shouldn't just give him the job on his name alone.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:34 am

Did nobody pick up that my post about Wotton was a joke? Of course I don't want him as manager ffs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Hitch wrote:
I can't say that I've ever warmed to Wotton as a person - an arrogant bully. But he just might have the qualities to be a decent manager at Argyle. It's his club and has a far greater affinity to it than possibly anybody else. He knows the lower leagues well and he would rule the dressing room. With some good coaching assistants I think he certainly deserves a shot at it at some point.

I'd agree in principle but think that he should cut his teeth elsewhere to prove himself Hargreaves style. I think Hargreaves may be a good manager for Argyle in the future but I don't think he's there yet but having said that he's a couple of years ahead of Wotton in the experience level.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:31 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
If wotten takes over having been a very average lower league player with next to no coaching experience it only proves that Chairman Clueless will have to stop pretending to have any ambitions for Plymouth Argyle other than not getting relegated out the football league. Sherridan is the only proffessinal amongst a vast sea of bungling amatuer bucket rattling buffoons! FFS Harry save us from these Clowns. Redknapp IN Brent and the Circus OUT!!!!!

I would assume that if JS does leave for Barnsley, Wotton would cover for the remainder of this season. I think the club would then go for a more experienced manager and keep Wotton in another role.

Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:38 pm

brent banking on the compo for sheriden, ?????i'm sure he will have had his calculator out + expenses!!!!??????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan to Barnsley   Sheridan to Barnsley Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheridan to Barnsley
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next