HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The dark net

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The dark net Empty
PostSubject: The dark net   The dark net EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 10:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Done up like a kipper in police sting, will be treated worse than a murderer foreshore. Since closing the silk road down there have been numerous other sites popping up to take their place. It does amuse me that because the war in drugs has been a catastrophic and costly failiure (mainly because the CIA, FBI see the suppression of communism more important than their actual war on drugs, for knowledge read anything about the "cocaine coup, Boloivia, Contra arms scandal with Ollie North Nicaragua to name but two) they will have to announce this as a victory, lol. Whenever they get any of the big bosses they grass their way out of it and go free, it's only the petty dealers that ever really do time the rest rub shoulders with the ruling classes the same as any successful criminal always has done. Anyway Ulbricht will be made an example of unless his solicitors are allowed to mount a defence with the evedence they weren't allowed to present at this trial (source his mum.)
I shall watch this with interest as it could well have far reaching ramifications for all us web users, perfect opportunity to monitor all our web use, get ready for claims that if you aren't doing anything wrong you have nothing to fear.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

The dark net Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark net   The dark net EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:20 pm

plenty to fear. this ties in hand to hand with the uploading of innocent bystanders faces, on the f.i.t database.

everyone beware, you civil liberty is at stake
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

The dark net Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark net   The dark net EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 4:06 pm

There is no way they are going to accept a dark web and the maybe valid excuse is that it has been used by pedophiles as well as people scoring their meds online. I think the real driving force behind this is the bitcoin, I love the idea of a monetry system not controlled by the major economies of the world but it is a dream as it will never be allowed and if it gets too strong will just get taken over by the money men and the existing powers, shame really but there you go.
What's interesting is that the guy was caught because they knew he operated on the dark web and an agent got in touch via email after meeting the guy personally. This makes the dark net no more dangerous than the existing trade in drugs, probably less so to a degree if it takes street gangs out of distribution, my point being is that people still need to produce, distribute and sell drugs and this is where they get caught now and will in the future. The powers will foreshore use the excuse of the dark web to read all our emails, texts, and listen in on our phone calls. Even though we and the US are bang at that practice it didn't stop the attacks in Europe where funnily enough they didn't post their intentions on Facebook either.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

The dark net Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark net   The dark net EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:59 pm

nicely put. its amazing what people dont want to see, i mean its there infront of their faces but they just cant process it

meantime the 'leaders' lead the blind on a merry dance....
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

The dark net Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark net   The dark net EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:15 am

Similarly "benefit scroungers".

Look at the masses of column inches, the number of front page splashes, the TV series... It's been nearly endless.

Don't get me wrong here: diddling the social is wrong; people shouldn't do it; it takes scant resources away from those genuinely in need etc. Yes. I know.

Given the unrelenting focus on this you might be forgiven for thinking that it was the biggest problem facing our governmental finances but it isn't. Far from it. In the great scheme of things all of it combined is little more than a pin pick. For starters more benefit goes unclaimed than is fraudulently claimed... So how many HMRC employees are chasing down benefit fraud? Loads of 'em.

Now compare to the tax dodgers: Google, Boots, Starbucks. The banks like HSBC who actually exist primarily to divert money away from HSBC. The cost to the country is vast. How much fuss is made? Very little. How many HMRC staff are after these scumbags? Hardly any.

How many people are prosecuted for having no TV license each year? Thousands. How many are prosecuted for dodging tax? Hardly any.

It's all totally insane and it is even worse that HSBC, a bank bailed out at great expense by tax payers, operates to avoid the very wealthy paying the tax that saved it from oblivion.

It's just an outrage.

Why do we put up with it?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

The dark net Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark net   The dark net EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:37 am

Because we are lucky we aren't living in Russia, why don't you go and live in Cuba, rich people work hard for their money as well, once I become wealthy you can all go feck yourselves.
Some of the better arguments I have heard for not having a fairer system.
Back to top Go down

The dark net Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark net   The dark net EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:52 am

Cameron must be feeling the pressure from HSBC lol.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

The dark net Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark net   The dark net EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:02 am

Unpaid tax: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Benefit fraud v tax fraud: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

The dark net Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark net   The dark net EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:09 am

Iggy wrote:
Cameron must be feeling the pressure from HSBC lol.

Eric Pickles! Come on down!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

The dark net Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark net   The dark net EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
watgull