sufferedsince 68
Mock Cuncher
Dick Trickle
Elias
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Grateful that we are not a League One club Empty
PostSubject: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder who the rapist will sign for?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:52 am

Orient is my guess. Mk dons maybe ?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:15 am

Oldham
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:37 am

It'll be Barnsley
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:43 am

Luke McCormick.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:10 pm

How desperate do you have to be?? my guess is sheffield united.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:13 pm

Port Vale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:31 pm

Don't care i just want the witch hunt and his retrail thing to be done with all together.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:37 pm

[quote="Angry"]Don't care i just want the witch hunt and his retrail thing to be done with all together.[/quote

Are you referring to the witch hunt against the victim which Evans has done absolutely nothing to help stop?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:24 pm

BBC reporting that it's Oldham.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:47 pm

swampy wrote:
Angry wrote:
Don't care i just want the witch hunt and his retrail thing to be done with all together.[/quote

Are you referring to the witch hunt against the victim which Evans has done absolutely nothing to help stop?

More the emotional blackmail from "celebs" fromsheff utd and the media who create a witch hunt everytime his name pops up. Ched hasnt help himself by his actions since leaving jail either but the whole saga needs to come to an end.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:41 pm

It certainly does but I do believe Evans need to be the one to instigate it by showing some remorse and by asking his apologists to let the girl get on with her life without the wicked witch hunt she has been subjected to.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:47 pm

Oldham Athletic are apparently going to sign him...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:02 pm

swampy wrote:
It certainly does but I do believe Evans need to be the one to instigate it by showing some remorse and by asking his apologists to let the girl get on with her life without the wicked witch hunt she has been subjected to.

If he is having his conviction looked into i don't think he is going to admit guilt or anything like that as that would pretty much end any hope he has over getting his conviction overturned.

As for the girl she is a innocent victim of the social media and tabloid media witch hunt designed to cause outrage which is all the more reason why this saga has to end once and for all.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:56 pm

I think Oldham have previous for giving ex offenders a chance to restart their football careers. I seem to remember someone called Lee something who was convicted of killing someone in a car accident and then leaving the scene.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:57 pm

Lee Hughes?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:04 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Lee Hughes?

yeap thats the fella.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:02 pm

The ramifications of this case pale into insignificance when compared to the grief and sense of loss by the Peak family.

By all means change the law but the fact remains, Evans has served his sentence.

He should not be denied a return to work.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:17 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:28 pm

If we were happy to give Luke a second chance then i dont think we can begrudge a similar opportinity for Evans.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:37 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
The ramifications of this case pale into insignificance when compared to the grief and sense of loss by the Peak family.

By all means change the law but the fact remains, Evans has served his sentence.

He should not be denied a return to work.

Absolutely spot on - he must be given the opportunity of rehabilitation, however scarred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:44 pm

Rehab should at least start with the acceptance of being a rapist and then an apology to the victim..

If he does that I'd be more inclined to take him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:54 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Rehab should at least start with the acceptance of being a rapist and then an apology to the victim..

i've already said it but ill say it again and change it abit

If you just came out of prison for whatever reason and you lodged an appeal straight after leaving to have your conviction overturned because you believe your innocent and hope to prove it with new evidence obtained would you at the same time be telling everyone your guilty of the crime and apologising for it in the media spotlight?

think about it
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:55 pm

Josh Pope wrote:

Well I wouldn't admit to something that I was absolutely not guilty of in my own mind. Perhaps there actually has been a miscarriage of justice. Whatever, he has served a sentence and shouldn't now be denied a living.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:02 am

By definition, taking advantage of someone that drunk is rape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grateful that we are not a League One club   Grateful that we are not a League One club Empty

Back to top Go down

Grateful that we are not a League One club
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next