Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Let's talk Nitty Gritty

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3236
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Mon May 21, 2018 6:17 pm

Racist bastards.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Mon May 21, 2018 6:24 pm

Pedlar and Harper innit
Back to top Go down
Elias

avatar

Posts : 5127
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Mon May 21, 2018 6:25 pm

PatDunne wrote:
From todays Herald - Then it’s down to the nitty-gritty, when Tudor Evans will be confirmed as the council’s new political leader

Own goal
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4592
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Mon May 21, 2018 6:40 pm

PatDunne wrote:
From todays Herald - Then it’s down to the nitty-gritty, when Tudor Evans will be confirmed as the council’s new political leader
cheers cheers cheers cheers Brief Synopsis, Pep Pedlar is a total Bellend! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Big Robby



Posts : 187
Join date : 2018-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Tue May 22, 2018 10:18 pm

Well that was a hilarious read. It was a bit like a Monty Python sketch
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3683
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Wed May 23, 2018 8:17 am

Nool has been observed schmoozing with Tudor Evans clearly trying to get a sympathetic ear. Tudor was in my school for a year when he moved or something hes not the brightest.
I saw him couple weeks ago up Peverall Park rd doorstep canvassing, to be fair to the fella he smiled and said hello as I walked past clearly on the knocker getting potential votes
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3115
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Wed May 23, 2018 2:11 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Nool has been observed schmoozing with Tudor Evans clearly trying to get a sympathetic ear. Tudor was in my school for a year when he moved or something hes not the brightest.
I saw him couple weeks ago up Peverall Park rd doorstep canvassing, to be fair to the fella he smiled and said hello as I walked past clearly on the knocker getting potential votes
Nool can try schmoozing him as much as he likes the leg shagger but can’t see Evans or the council this time standing for Brent whatsoever after making him look like a Cnut the last time can’t see em entertaining the prick again somehow and would politically shoot thereselfs in the foot if they did
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4394
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Wed May 23, 2018 5:23 pm

Agree Reg, but as Have said Tudor ain't very bright.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3115
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Wed May 23, 2018 8:04 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Agree Reg, but as Have said Tudor ain't very bright.
might not be very bright!! But surely he ain’t that thick to stand for the 3 card trick again the prick surely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   

Back to top Go down
 
Let's talk Nitty Gritty
Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: