Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Let's talk Nitty Gritty

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4592
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:27 pm

Ollie Arshole was chosen with great care by KJN, a young Delar in the making.Pedlar after his failed racist smear campaign against Grumpy Loyal, and a couple of weeks after attempting to bully Green Sam over his trust work, will no doubt have impressed KJN....... like you say Czarcs, Fckin throbbers.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:50 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Comedy gold........................Napoleon acting as janitor, holding up the corner of the modroom carpet for SimpleOllie to attempt to sweep away the evidence of total shame.

RIP Pasoti.

IJN
Post subject: Re: "Racist' phraseology hijack.PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:14 pm
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:15 pm
Location: By the Ocean.
Point of order Mr Legend. A single Mod took the decision to act as he did. That's usually the way it works on this site.

_________________
True Janner, born within the sound of the Dockyard siren - Follow me @IJN3 & @Plymouth Lover


Top Profile  

Offline Ollieargyle9
Post subject: Re: "Racist' phraseology hijack.PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:41 am
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:31 pm
Location: Cornwall
Who actually cares? Enjoy your New Years celebrations and leave this nonsense in 2014 people  Laughing

_________________
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad...

Twitter - @Ollieargyle9


I see Ollies "Who actually cares?" post is no longer there now. Laughing

I wonder if the twat has realised what a hypocritical little cnut he is. Someone like Womble criticises Pasoti and he's facing all sorts of accusations and warnings. Then Pedliar gets caught red-handed acting like a complete and utter cnut, and it's "who actually cares?"

Fckin throbbers.


It must grip their shit that ATD keeps a close eye on the fuckwittery over there, showing them for what two-faced hypocritical mofo's they really are. It must be quite an embarrassment for the site manger and co to see Pigsoti continuously shown up. It won't be long before parts of the forum are taken down and made only visible to members, again. Laughing
Back to top Go down
swampy



Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:06 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Comedy gold........................Napoleon acting as janitor, holding up the corner of the modroom carpet for SimpleOllie to attempt to sweep away the evidence of total shame.

RIP Pasoti.

IJN
Post subject: Re: "Racist' phraseology hijack.PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:14 pm
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:15 pm
Location: By the Ocean.
Point of order Mr Legend. A single Mod took the decision to act as he did. That's usually the way it works on this site.

_________________
True Janner, born within the sound of the Dockyard siren - Follow me @IJN3 & @Plymouth Lover


Top Profile  

Offline Ollieargyle9
Post subject: Re: "Racist' phraseology hijack.PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:41 am
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:31 pm
Location: Cornwall
Who actually cares? Enjoy your New Years celebrations and leave this nonsense in 2014 people  Laughing

_________________
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad...

Twitter - @Ollieargyle9


I see Ollies "Who actually cares?" post is no longer there now. Laughing

I wonder if the twat has realised what a hypocritical little cnut he is. Someone like Womble criticises Pasoti and he's facing all sorts of accusations and warnings. Then Pedliar gets caught red-handed acting like a complete and utter cnut, and it's "who actually cares?"

Fckin throbbers.

Not only Ollie but Daz too removed his post immediately before Olli e's. Strange goings on, why would they both choose to do that?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:02 pm

What don't they understand about the basic role of a forum? It's a talking shop, period, the views expressed are only that of an individual with an opinion, they should re name the mods as censors because that is all they are. We were told that never again would we take our eyes off the board at the club yet the very same people that made these vows are working very hard to stop any criticism of the next owner who rolls up at HP, why is that?
I can't wait to find out what the real news is that set all this off. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle



Posts : 2613
Join date : 2014-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:03 pm

Spot on Iggy. Unfortunately "the war" saw the attention seeking generals given higher profile roles within the club . The upshot is that they now have positions to protect and this coupled with the Trust's less assertive approach means that no one is holding the board to account.

We've gone from one closed shop to another.

The upcoming issue is what happens if and when Brent's Emporers Clothes are seen by the public? You then have Jones, Newell and Webb who are no longer within the inner circle. I won't mention the other mods as they are irrelevant.

Currently Newell is not fulfilling his part of the bargain as he has increased membership to this site and made Pasoti a laughing stock. Jones is 2014's fucktard of the year. You expect it from Newell as he's naturally thick but Jones purported to be a sophisticated marketing man with his "up the line" chums. The recent statements from the board have been a disgrace in marketing and PR. Jones has managed to back the wrong horse and in addition to try and save his seat at the top table has abused loyal Argyle supporters. The man should resign immediately and feck off......and Mr Newell I know a great deal of people who would say that to his face. Get Pedlar to PM me when and where and I'll be there. JUDAS JONES.

Which brings us onto Webb (est. 2010) as no one has any recollection of him being at any game pre this date. He led the wor (intentional sic) as a left wing Argyle supporting Trade Union leader. Since then he's stitched up the Trust, left Plymouth, shacked up with the ex Argyle Captain's wife and is now promoting a Tory with a recommendation from Guilfoyle and Ridsdale on his personal website. Where do you start with that? The left tend to measure their stock in loyalty and the willingness to fight for other often at the detriment of their own gain. Well in Webb we have a President who is about as socialist as Donald Trump. They are both egotists who will do whatever it takes to further their own interests.

And there we have it guys....PAFC behind the scenes on Jan 1st 2015.

In my opinion the Trust needs to engage supporters who can question all the characters above with reasoned arguments and facts. Let them have a face to face. The Trust need to find friends who can be critical......fast. Other than Graham Clark I don't know who Green Genie or Stuart C are but they would be high on my list.

Apologies for spelling etc but on phone.

Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:07 pm

top post Mr Trickle Good Post
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 7197
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:34 pm

Brave new world foreshore.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

avatar

Posts : 10720
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 68
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:43 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Spot on Iggy. Unfortunately "the war" saw the attention seeking generals given higher profile roles within the club . The upshot is that they now have positions to protect and this coupled with the Trust's less assertive approach means that no one is holding the board to account.

We've gone from one closed shop to another.

The upcoming issue is what happens if and when Brent's Emporers Clothes are seen by the public? You then have Jones, Newell and Webb who are no longer within the inner circle. I won't mention the other mods as they are irrelevant.

Currently Newell is not fulfilling his part of the bargain as he has increased membership to this site and made Pasoti a laughing stock. Jones is 2014's fucktard of the year. You expect it from Newell as he's naturally thick but Jones purported to be a sophisticated marketing man with his "up the line" chums. The recent statements from the board have been a disgrace in marketing and PR. Jones has managed to back the wrong horse and in addition to try and save his seat at the top table has abused loyal Argyle supporters. The man should resign immediately and feck off......and Mr Newell I know a great deal of people who would say that to his face. Get Pedlar to PM me when and where and I'll be there. JUDAS JONES.

Which brings us onto Webb (est. 2010) as no one has any recollection of him being at any game pre this date. He led the wor (intentional sic) as a left wing Argyle supporting Trade Union leader. Since then he's stitched up the Trust, left Plymouth, shacked up with the ex Argyle Captain's wife and is now promoting a Tory with a recommendation from Guilfoyle and Ridsdale on his personal website. Where do you start with that? The left tend to measure their stock in loyalty and the willingness to fight for other often at the detriment of their own gain. Well in Webb we have a President who is about as socialist as Donald Trump. They are both egotists who will do whatever it takes to further their own interests.

And there we have it guys....PAFC behind the scenes on Jan 1st 2015.

In my opinion the Trust needs to engage supporters who can question all the characters above with reasoned arguments and facts. Let them have a face to face. The Trust need to find friends who can be critical......fast. Other than Graham Clark I don't know who Green Genie or Stuart C are but they would be high on my list.

Apologies for spelling etc but on phone.

Happy New Year!

cheers  It is time for previously high profile Argyle fans, most of whom have either been marginalised by nool and the gang, or have turned away, to step forward and work with the Trust to hold the owner and to account and if rebuffed, to go on the offensive by reaching out to the wider fanbase.
John Lloyd used to be sought out for his opinion by the media but appears to be one of those pushed aside by the reluctant one and his jamboys.
Back to top Go down
Hitch



Posts : 587
Join date : 2013-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:06 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Spot on Iggy. Unfortunately "the war" saw the attention seeking generals given higher profile roles within the club . The upshot is that they now have positions to protect and this coupled with the Trust's less assertive approach means that no one is holding the board to account.

We've gone from one closed shop to another.

The upcoming issue is what happens if and when Brent's Emporers Clothes are seen by the public? You then have Jones, Newell and Webb who are no longer within the inner circle. I won't mention the other mods as they are irrelevant.

Currently Newell is not fulfilling his part of the bargain as he has increased membership to this site and made Pasoti a laughing stock. Jones is 2014's fucktard of the year. You expect it from Newell as he's naturally thick but Jones purported to be a sophisticated marketing man with his "up the line" chums. The recent statements from the board have been a disgrace in marketing and PR. Jones has managed to back the wrong horse and in addition to try and save his seat at the top table has abused loyal Argyle supporters. The man should resign immediately and feck off......and Mr Newell I know a great deal of people who would say that to his face. Get Pedlar to PM me when and where and I'll be there. JUDAS JONES.

Which brings us onto Webb (est. 2010) as no one has any recollection of him being at any game pre this date. He led the wor (intentional sic) as a left wing Argyle supporting Trade Union leader. Since then he's stitched up the Trust, left Plymouth, shacked up with the ex Argyle Captain's wife and is now promoting a Tory with a recommendation from Guilfoyle and Ridsdale on his personal website. Where do you start with that? The left tend to measure their stock in loyalty and the willingness to fight for other often at the detriment of their own gain. Well in Webb we have a President who is about as socialist as Donald Trump. They are both egotists who will do whatever it takes to further their own interests.

And there we have it guys....PAFC behind the scenes on Jan 1st 2015.

In my opinion the Trust needs to engage supporters who can question all the characters above with reasoned arguments and facts. Let them have a face to face. The Trust need to find friends who can be critical......fast. Other than Graham Clark I don't know who Green Genie or Stuart C are but they would be high on my list.

Apologies for spelling etc but on phone.

Happy New Year!

Loving your work Dick Good Post
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali



Posts : 6732
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 41
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:39 pm

After the pasoti mods (who posted) all made utter twats of themselves, the thread has now been locked by postey.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:49 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
After the pasoti mods (who posted) all made utter twats of themselves, the thread has now been locked by postey.

Dear oh dear oh dear. De-Liar just doesn't get it, does he?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4592
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:36 pm

Mrs Nool cleaning up after Mr Nool and PC Pedlar's botched hatchet job on Grumpy Loyal, we are all shocked!
Back to top Go down
Elias

avatar

Posts : 5127
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:55 pm

why all this talk about the trust ? its irrelevant.
john lloyd probably tells it how it is (he certainly used to) and thats not comfortable for the controlling brent lovers.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 7197
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:22 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Which brings us onto Webb (est. 2010) as no one has any recollection of him being at any game pre this date. He led the wor (intentional sic) as a left wing Argyle supporting Trade Union leader. Since then he's stitched up the Trust, left Plymouth, shacked up with the ex Argyle Captain's wife and is now promoting a Tory with a recommendation from Guilfoyle and Ridsdale on his personal website. Where do you start with that? The left tend to measure their stock in loyalty and the willingness to fight for other often at the detriment of their own gain. Well in Webb we have a President who is about as socialist as Donald Trump. They are both egotists who will do whatever it takes to further their own interests.

Sorry for chopping your post down but I just want to consider this part.

Whatever else might be going on we know that there is a massive bromance going on between Webb and Brent. There has to be or else there's any number of good reasons (see above) why Webb should be out on his ear.

This is worthy of further consideration.

Is it pure chance that Webb's regular deployment of his laughable Herald column to lobby against the Bretonside Project, his proselytism for the defunct HHP plan and his involvement in campaigning for a local Tory in the looming elections has coincided with PCC pulling the plug on the grandstand and the complete and irrevocable breakdown of the Brent/PCC working relationship?

Not only have Webb's scabby, self-serving antics so far cost the club its captain, wrecked a marriage, made himself a laughing stock amongst others on the board for reneging on his threat to resign when Wrathall returned, undermined the AFT at every turn and generally been a huge embarassment to the club and its fans ever since he's been president but now he has destroyed any hope there might have been that PCC will build Brent a grandstand.

It seems daft to suggest it but this pair of clowns, far from having saved the club, are doing more and more through a mixture of greed and duplicity as time goes on to jeopardise its future.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
All the Presidents Men



Posts : 219
Join date : 2013-05-03
Location : Here there n everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:12 am

We lost the club captain because imminently we could not afford his wages, LOL!

If it smells like a rat, it'll taste like a rat.

TurncoatLeftyNewToryformerPostmanProspectivePrimeMinister is a loose cannon everywhere in the media, he needs to have a serious re-consideration of his appointment and maybe do less damage and post letters again.

But actually a spot on post SFD.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

avatar

Posts : 2306
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:03 pm

''Northern Michigan's Lake Superior State University is moving to ban many of those words you might have heard a little too often in the past twelve months''

Here is the complete built up over years - and not a gitty nritty in sight.

http://www.lssu.edu/banished/complete_list.php
Back to top Go down
Peggy

avatar

Posts : 1579
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:42 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Which brings us onto Webb (est. 2010) as no one has any recollection of him being at any game pre this date. He led the wor (intentional sic) as a left wing Argyle supporting Trade Union leader. Since then he's stitched up the Trust, left Plymouth, shacked up with the ex Argyle Captain's wife and is now promoting a Tory with a recommendation from Guilfoyle and Ridsdale on his personal website. Where do you start with that? The left tend to measure their stock in loyalty and the willingness to fight for other often at the detriment of their own gain. Well in Webb we have a President who is about as socialist as Donald Trump. They are both egotists who will do whatever it takes to further their own interests.

Sorry for chopping your post down but I just want to consider this part.

Whatever else might be going on we know that there is a massive bromance going on between Webb and Brent. There has to be or else there's any number of good reasons (see above) why Webb should be out on his ear.

This is worthy of further consideration.

Is it pure chance that Webb's regular deployment of his laughable Herald column to lobby against the Bretonside Project, his proselytism for the defunct HHP plan and his involvement in campaigning for a local Tory in the looming elections has coincided with PCC pulling the plug on the grandstand and the complete and irrevocable breakdown of the Brent/PCC working relationship?

Not only have Webb's scabby, self-serving antics so far cost the club its captain, wrecked a marriage, made himself a laughing stock amongst others on the board for reneging on his threat to resign when Wrathall returned, undermined the AFT at every turn and generally been a huge embarassment to the club and its fans ever since he's been president but now he has destroyed any hope there might have been that PCC will build Brent a grandstand.

It seems daft to suggest it but this pair of clowns, far from having saved the club, are doing more and more through a mixture of greed and duplicity as time goes on to jeopardise its future.

Spot on, Frankie. At the beginning of the ATD Q&A meeting, Brent made it clear that he wasn't going to hear a word against Webb (or Newell) because he considered them friends. Clearly that friendship involved giving Webb carte blanche to do whatever he liked. As well as all the points already made, that's also included foisting his ill-considered 'ultras' on an area full of longstanding season ticket holders with no regard for (or attempt to find out) their wishes (Brent himself said he wouldn't want to sit in there), engineering the sacking of an unpaid volunteer who spoke out about it, and losing goodness knows how many paying customers in the process.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

avatar

Posts : 4962
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 58
Location : Tavistock area

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:35 pm

Tony Pulis post match interview today- 0.47 in laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRPuySA6ADo
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

avatar

Posts : 3235
Join date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:52 pm

cheers afro
Back to top Go down
swampy



Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:55 pm

LOL Hope PC Pedlar hasn't had to suffer seeing that.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:12 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:16 pm

cheers cherry Racist scum, can't wait for the fall out from this, lose his job foreshore. lol!
Back to top Go down
Hitch



Posts : 587
Join date : 2013-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:17 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Tony Pulis post match interview today- 0.47 in laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRPuySA6ADo

Yes indeed - and in addition to Pulis those three rabid racists Nelson Mandela, Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Barack Obama have each used the expression 'Nitty Gritty' in public speeches. I was terribly offended on behalf of Pedliar when I heard.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 8070
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:23 pm

LOL. I wonder if Pedliar has emailed Sky, West Brom, and Tony Pulis personally to complain. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   

Back to top Go down
 
Let's talk Nitty Gritty
Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: