Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunday night Comedy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Sunday night Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Sunday night Comedy   Sunday night Comedy EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 6:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So a man who doesnt invest his own cash left the club with no assests and wants to cap the capacity to 18000 by building a smaller stand that cant be upgraded thinks we can be a premiership team.....

laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night Comedy   Sunday night Comedy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:17 am

That drab piece tells me that he wants out asap. It wasn't an article for fans it was an invitation to potential suitors - I'd expect to see much more of this should promotion be secured this season.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night Comedy   Sunday night Comedy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:30 am

Hitch wrote:
That drab piece tells me that he wants out asap. It wasn't an article for fans it was an invitation to potential suitors - I'd expect to see much more of this should promotion be secured this season.

A greed.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night Comedy   Sunday night Comedy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:18 am

Tringreen wrote:
Hitch wrote:

A  greed.

Whoaa....  Au contraire!  (partly)

Wasn't it always that Brent could take us to the 'championship' and then would need to sell for the good of the club for the final push to the Prem?

And now maybe he is in for the long haul..?

"Plymouth Argyle chairman James Brent said there’s no reason why the Pilgrims cannot reach the Premier League under his ownership".

In this age of grand illusion...

You walked into my life out of my dreams... I don't need another change...  Still you forced away into my scheme of things....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night Comedy   Sunday night Comedy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:24 am

If this guy believed any of this, he wouldn't have lumbered us with the rabbit hutch he had planned - move on please, the credibility is in tatters!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night Comedy   Sunday night Comedy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:13 pm

the herald are now running the story but the comment section is the worthwhile read.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night Comedy   Sunday night Comedy EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:08 pm

Hilarious in it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night Comedy   Sunday night Comedy EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:38 pm

Burnley must be delighted to know that this football encyclopaedia thinks they 'got lucky' in reaching the Prem'!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night Comedy   Sunday night Comedy EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:23 pm

charleymouse wrote:
Burnley must be delighted to know that this football encyclopaedia thinks they 'got lucky' in reaching the Prem'!

So lucky they've done it twice laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night Comedy   Sunday night Comedy Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday night Comedy
Page 1 of 1