HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

7 years ago today..........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

7 years ago today.......... Empty
PostSubject: 7 years ago today..........   7 years ago today.......... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:59 pm

Ian Holloway left Argyle............. inevitably. Not long after he found out that the promised search for investment had not happened. He and his players were in the shop window and the break up of his team was imminent. Hull City on the other hand, invested and were promoted. The rest is history.
Pasoti led the anti Holloway campaign, still never hearing a bad word against Stapes and his lovely family. At least nothing changes Rolling Eyes

This is what it's all about in Brent's World. 'Give the Avivas the run of the place and they'll rattle buckets forever and won't notice or care about what I'm up to'.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: 7 years ago today..........   7 years ago today.......... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Ian Holloway left Argyle............. inevitably. Not long after he found out that the promised search for investment had not happened. He and his players were in the shop window and the break up of his team was imminent. Hull City on the other hand, invested and were promoted. The rest is history.
Pasoti led the anti Holloway campaign, still never hearing a bad word against Stapes and his lovely family. At least nothing changes Rolling Eyes

This is what it's all about in Brent's World. 'Give the Avivas the run of the place and they'll rattle buckets forever and won't notice or care about what I'm up to'.

You forgot to add what really happened to the millions of pounds that the team raised in sales. Someone must have had deep pockets back then !!.

Such a shame when IH left, he could have taken us far had PS and chums seen the light.

Still, shit happens and we are where we are today.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: 7 years ago today..........   7 years ago today.......... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 5:32 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

You forgot to add what really happened to the millions of pounds that the team raised in sales. Someone must have had deep pockets back then !!.

Such a shame when IH left, he could have taken us far had PS and chums seen the light.

I'll pass your kind regards on to IH when I see him down "The Valley" tomorrow........ Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7 years ago today..........   7 years ago today.......... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 5:34 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

For me i still think regardless of whether Holloway stayed and took us up we still would have ended up in the clusterfuck we witnessed. All the problems would still have been there just put off for a year or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7 years ago today..........   7 years ago today.......... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 5:41 pm

Has anybody actually clicked Trings link to pbay? lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: 7 years ago today..........   7 years ago today.......... EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:12 am

Iggy wrote:
Has anybody actually clicked Trings link to pbay? lol!

'High profile supporter done a runner' ......... ee's such a great guy is the pig laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 years ago today..........   7 years ago today.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

7 years ago today..........
Page 1 of 1