Motorservices
Mock Cuncher
Foxy
Tgwu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:
They just signed joureyman striker Clinton Morrison whos ego could fill sid james park twice over.

And Sir Ryan Harley and Alex Nich (again)

all in all a good couple of days work, who have you lot signed..............

who?

Thats what i like to hear, because when they rip you apart (like last season at SJP) it will come as a complete surprise to you :p

anyway, who have you boys signed this week? (genuine question)

Well done you clever ting. Hartley is 26.. We re-signed Bobby Reid. Youngster from Bristol City, very classy, slilful and whilst not the complete package last season he played almost every game in League 1 for them.

We've only got two players over 30 regurlarly playing at the moment - Super Luke and Big Dom. Hartley is 26 as is Reubs, Lewi is 25 but Nelse, McHugh, Mellor, Kellett and O'Connor are 23 or younger. Cox is 24 I think. It's a very, very well balanced side.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 11:09 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:
They just signed joureyman striker Clinton Morrison whos ego could fill sid james park twice over.

who?

Thats what i like to hear, because when they rip you apart (like last season at SJP) it will come as a complete surprise to you :p

Well done you clever ting. Hartley is 26.. We re-signed Bobby Reid. Youngster from Bristol City, very classy, slilful and whilst not the complete package last season he played almost every game in League 1 for them.

We've only got two players over 30 regurlarly playing at the moment - Super Luke and Big Dom. Hartley is 26 as is Reubs, Lewi is 25 but Nelse, McHugh, Mellor, Kellett and O'Connor are 23 or younger. Cox is 24 I think. It's a very, very well balanced side.

you refer to someone in there as 'super luke' please tell me you're not meaning to you're keeper? as for the rest of them meh whatever floats you're boat fishing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 11:25 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:

who?

you refer to someone in there as 'super luke' please tell me you're not meaning to you're keeper? as for the rest of them meh whatever floats you're boat fishing

I agree with you here Josh never referer to Luke McCormick as super luke again please. There is noting super about him or what he did and its in poor taste. Bad enough when those forza nerde cnuts do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 11:30 pm

Nah I've read motors comments on Exeweb. Don't know if you've seen them Anrgy - I don't have an opinion on Luke, other than that I feel he should be allowed a second chance. No more, no less. I wouldn't chant his name.

One thing he doesn't deserve though is the petty, small minded abuse he gets from the cretins up the road. It's a disgrace really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 11:49 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Nah I've read motors comments on Exeweb. Don't know if you've seen them Anrgy - I don't have an opinion on Luke, other than that I feel he should be allowed a second chance. No more, no less. I wouldn't chant his name.

One thing he doesn't deserve though is the petty, small minded abuse he gets from the cretins up the road. It's a disgrace really.

they used to sing songs about alan nicholls for years yet scream like pigs when a few argyle fans brought up adam stansfielld. Its the ugly side of both sets of fans.

as for luke i am the same i wont chant his name ever but i dont begrudge his second chance. the term super luke is in poor taste i thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 11:59 pm

Yeah I agree with that. If you do get chance take a look on their so called 'banter base'. It's a disgrace really.

Give it but can't take it springs to mind. Even things like 'you should be in prison' or 'you should have got in a taxi' are bad enough, but when they sang 'what's it like to kill a kid' then that's just scum-worthy. Disrespectful to the family as much as anything. What a horrible bunch they are (though of course, not all of them).
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:31 am

Not really all that bothered about Exeter TBH, just another minnow who we shouldn't be playing, but must admit it was well amusing the reaction they provoked from BWP a couple of years ago when they were chanting about his mother being a whore. Talk about backfiring! lol!
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:33 pm

Angry wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:

who?

I agree with you here Josh never referer to Luke McCormick as super luke again please. There is noting super about him or what he did and its in poor taste. Bad enough when those forza nerde cnuts do it.

Prob the most down to earth post by a Janner, i do have an opinion on 'you're keeper' my reason being is i dont believe anyone should go through what he put that poor family through, yes second chance but to return to the same club, get made club captain and fans calling him 'super' are very distasteful, anyway Josh, its christmas day in a few weeks whats your plans? im sure a family will spend the day in tears due to what 'you're' keeper done to there family, Please let that sink in for a few moments, and see if he is still super
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:37 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Yeah I agree with that. If you do get chance take a look on their so called 'banter base'. It's a disgrace really.

Give it but can't take it springs to mind. Even things like 'you should be in prison' or 'you should have got in a taxi' are bad enough, but when they sang 'what's it like to kill a kid' then that's just scum-worthy. Disrespectful to the family as much as anything. What a horrible bunch they are (though of course, not all of them).

'whats it like to kill a kid' wasnt sung by any city fans, he had MURDERER, and It should have been you, nothing more, that said they arent want you would call constructive
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:47 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:

who?

Prob the most down to earth post by a Janner, i do have an opinion on 'you're keeper' my reason being is i dont believe anyone should go through what he put that poor family through, yes second chance but to return to the same club, get made club captain and fans calling him 'super' are very distasteful, anyway Josh, its christmas day in a few weeks whats your plans? im sure a family will spend the day in tears due to what 'you're' keeper done to there family, Please let that sink in for a few moments, and see if he is still super

When you put it like that it's hard to disagree, terrible for the family, especially birthdays and Christmas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:45 pm

The odd imbecile is not representative of the fanbase of either club, they are just imbeciles, you get them at the pictures, down the pub.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:39 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:

'whats it like to kill a kid' wasnt sung by any city fans, he had MURDERER, and It should have been you, nothing more, that said they arent want you would call constructive

It was. Sung at St James' last season - I was there. Remember it vividly.

I agree about your posts, I can't even imagine to begin what that family have been through. But (and I know you'll hate this), if those children had been wearing seatbelts, then maybe, MAYBE they would still be alive today. It's not speculation I like as such, but who knows.

However, something I do feel very strongly about is his right to move on with his life. I don't condone what he did, and I'll never sing his support, call him a 'legend' or even let any potential children call him an idol. It terrifies me to think what I'd do if that happened to my family, but it was a mistake. Whether you like it or not, it was one, huge, drunken mistake. The bloke is the most remorseful you could ever meet. He donates 50% of his wages to a children's charity, so it's not like Ched Evans where he's being a knob about the situation.

I think Luke should be allowed to continue with his life, though I know you think differently.

'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth will make the whole world blind and toothless'.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:

I agree about your posts, I can't even imagine to begin what that family have been through. But (and I know you'll hate this), if those children had been wearing seatbelts, then maybe, MAYBE they would still be alive today. It's not speculation I like as such, but who knows.

However, something I do feel very strongly about is his right to move on with his life. I don't condone what he did, and I'll never sing his support, call him a 'legend' or even let any potential children call him an idol. It terrifies me to think what I'd do if that happened to my family, but it was a mistake. Whether you like it or not, it was one, huge, drunken mistake. The bloke is the most remorseful you could ever meet. He donates 50% of his wages to a children's charity, so it's not like Ched Evans where he's being a knob about the situation.

I think Luke should be allowed to continue with his life, though I know you think differently.

'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth will make the whole world blind and toothless'.

Oh dear !! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:33 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:

who?

The Club Captain role is internal more than anything sort of players union rep if you like. there is no way the club will allow him to represent the club at functions. well, i hope they dont.
Luke to his credit since coming out has been keeping a low profile and just playing the game for his clubs (fwiw this is his 3rd club since leaving the nick) he does charity work on the side i believe aswell as donating a portion of his wages too.
Which is a better way of making the most of your second chance to me than what ched evans has done since being out.

I wont ever cheer him out of respect to the children involved and the parents and i wish those forza nerdes lot would cease with the hero worshipping of him for that reason i find it disrespectful aswell as disgusting to be honest. I respect why many will never be accept him and why away fans taunt him. With that said i have acceptance of him here due to how he has conducted himself since being released and nothing more he doesnt warrant anything other than that.

Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:40 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:

I dont agree, the only people that bang on about seat belts is argyle fans protecting him, id say you are far more likely to die being hit by a 3 ton rangerover being driven by someone who is drunk, the outcome would have been the same even if they had been wearing them

My thoughts are with the poor family, everyday is hard, christmas and birthdays even more so, prob the worst thing that can ever happen to a parent, that is one thing you can i can guarantee................... Sad

Every single day, the pain is there Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:01 pm

Of course, and that pain will never go away. But it wont for him either - he's got a lifetime of this and waking uo every morning to think about what he did. I doubt a day goes by without him thinking about it. He's also been to jail and served his time - so surely, surely we should have no problem really with him getting back to his working life?

If you think ot should have been longer etc, then your problem lies with the law system in the country.
Back to top Go down
`rgill

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:50 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:

Ah Harley, he must be way past it now. Saw Morrison last season and he was shit then so with no pre-season (?) I can't imagine how shit he'll be.

You should try signing youngsters not old journeymen. Then you might at the very least have an exciting season once in a while (be that good or bad).

Yeah at 29 id say Harley is well past it Basketball  bearing in mind we have a squad full of young players adding a 35yr old wont do any harm, and lets not forget we have two capped England players in our ranks, how many have you got?
When did you last postpone a game due to international call ups?
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 10:17 pm

`rgill wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:

Ah Harley, he must be way past it now. Saw Morrison last season and he was shit then so with no pre-season (?) I can't imagine how shit he'll be.

You should try signing youngsters not old journeymen. Then you might at the very least have an exciting season once in a while (be that good or bad).

Yeah at 29 id say Harley is well past it Basketball  bearing in mind we have a squad full of young players adding a 35yr old wont do any harm, and lets not forget we have two capped England players in our ranks, how many have you got?
When did you last postpone a game due to international call ups?

The England Set up work around us :p anyway, when did you last have a capped player getting called up????
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 10:17 pm

Wow this thread went a bit squiffy, never mind, three of our own hit the mark tonight as we caught you on points, only a matter of time before you have to suck our wake once more.

Harley and Nicholls are a bit of a shock, good players I didn't think we could afford, Morrison is on a pay for play deal, I am no fan of the ageing journeyman syndrome, our recent success is based on our kids and the fact that Tisdale the Dull seems to have finally learned that defensive shit is not the way.

Here's hoping York can do to you what they did to Pool last time out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:27 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Wow this thread went a bit squiffy, never mind, three of our own hit the mark tonight as we caught you on points, only a matter of time before you have to suck our wake once more.

Harley and Nicholls are a bit of a shock, good players I didn't think we could afford, Morrison is on a pay for play deal, I am no fan of the ageing journeyman syndrome, our recent success is based on our kids and the fact that Tisdale the Dull seems to have finally learned that defensive shit is not the way.

Here's hoping York can do to you what they did to Pool last time out.

Your achievements of late only reinforce how totally inept and out of his depth our super duper, millionaire and top business man owner is. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that Brent is backed by the Sid James trust and they've all been pissing themselves for the last three years.
I wonder which club will be lost likely to sell its assets in Jan?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:30 am

Tis is back! Exeter must have had a result.

You only sing post when you're winning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:56 am

If we lose 10-0 today Excretia go above us . Its that close .
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:32 pm

Look how far we've come...............................
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:07 pm

St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 Ephiv_zpsadc1e86b
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:21 pm

Motorservices wrote:
St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 Ephiv_zpsadc1e86b

Where was that picture taken-Sidwell Street?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St Jame's is lit up   St Jame's is lit up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

St Jame's is lit up
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next