The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You'll like it in the conference

Go down 
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

You'll like it in the conference  Empty
PostSubject: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:31 pm

loads of new towns to visit,lots of driving though,miles and miles,Darlo ,Gateshead ,Fleetwood, Lincoln ,York,Plus loads more,happy days.

Might start this thread on pasoti,just too see how long it lasts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:48 pm

we sure will we like nothing but aviva adverts and giant pasties cheers cheers cheers cheers plus we are on course our blessed messiah Keith Todd told us we would be in teh premiership in 5 years and we are on course for the blue square premiership/ Year on Year progress there jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Conference?? No chance mate, we'll be in the play offs in a few weeks and then next season we'll win league 1. Give it another couple and we'll be in the champions league!

I'm an Avivaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and proud.............. Newell is my leader I bow down to his super fan status
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Right. Let's see how long this link lasts on ATD. tongue
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Must be someone like me Razz
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:35 pm

pig will ban me again soon i think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Just backed you up mate.

Won't last long methinks.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Just backed you up mate.

Thanks.If your ever in Lympstone will buy you and the wife a drink.That goes for anyone on here.I take the piss but tis only banter,nothing personal,and i never did on the other site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:46 pm

You're on DTT. Can I wear my Argyle shirt?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Just backed you up mate.

What is the world coming to?! An Argyle man and an Exeter fan getting together. It's against the natural order of things. What will the children look like?
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:52 pm

No you f**king can't,go on then if you want.The landlord of the Redwing is an Argyle fan as well.Wanker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:57 pm

Seen this?

Eeen Newell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:01 pm

Laughing

and who is Ffarquhar42 on pasoti? Is s/he on here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:05 pm

The tide is turning!

There seems to be more and more anti Newell/Pasoti posts appearing now. Looks like a few more people are fed up of Noooool
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Seen this?

[

url=http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50382]Eeen Newell[/url]

Thats is an atder taking the piss surely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:07 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Just backed you up mate.

Thanks.If your ever in Lympstone will buy you and the wife a drink.That goes for anyone on here.I take the piss but tis only banter,nothing personal,and i never did on the other site.

try exmouth there are more pubs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:34 pm

funny man wrote:
Laughing

and who is Ffarquhar42 on pasoti? Is s/he on here?

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:58 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Seen this?

Eeen Newell

I hope the tubby tw@t is turning purple reading it. And we know you're reading this Porkie. Just wish there was a green grinning smiley I could put on the end of this pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:01 pm

First there was this....

Then there was this....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:16 pm

So why was greenjock banned for linking to exeweb? Naps says that its not libelous so whats the problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:50 pm

It said I was banned for mod abuse. So I e mailed the mods for an explanation and nothing. Waited 8 hours and e mailed again and thought sod it if I'm banned for mod abuse i'llreally abuse the fat Muppet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'll like it in the conference    You'll like it in the conference  Empty

Back to top Go down

You'll like it in the conference
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: