Dingle
Sir Francis Drake
Tgwu
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:33 am

The date is 8th of November at 1500hrs

Tickets prices

Adult s £15  over sixty five £10 /students. under 18 £5, no increase  on the match day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:41 am

Not much point in getting a ticket, then, is there?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:23 pm

Brought five this morning,  400+ sold for the Burton game and it is potd
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:30 pm

Good idea - maybe Mr Jones was listening at the meeting after all. Reduced prices combined with much improved performances and results should lead to a good turnout to benefit all.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:52 pm

AFC Fylde are offering supporters the chance to travel to the FA Cup First Round Proper game with Plymouth Argyle for FREE!

The club are keen for as many supporters as possible to make the 650 mile round trip on Saturday November 8th and cheer on The Coasters on the official club coaches.

Chairman David Haythornthwaite said: “Win or lose, the club should get a reasonable financial reward from this tie. Dai Davis and I therefore wanted to reward our supporters by using some of this money to subsidise free coach travel and we hope this will encourage as many as possible to come.”

The club will be playing in their orange away strip and we will be producing a special unique limited cup edition of the shirt.  We hope our supporters will find a way to buy one and wear it on the day.

Full details of this will appear shortly.

Coach bookings are being taken now at the club shop on Station Road, Kirkham which is open from 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday. Phone bookings are also possible on 01772 682593.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:15 pm

Their Chairman has the most Northern name I've EVER heard.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:23 pm

Sounds like something out of Ripping Yarns!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 12:58 pm

£15 having a laugh aint ya ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:21 pm

Jethro wrote:

I'm all for slagging the club when it's justified, but £15 is exactly the notch I would have pegged this game at. Expecting it any cheaper is unrealistic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:39 pm

£15 is alright for an FA Cup game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:57 pm

exeters game with warrington is live on the beeb on friday evenin
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:05 pm

That Fylde fella reckons he can charter a return flight for 50 people at £50 a head. Two and a half grand to charter a plane? Is it 1968 or summat? lol!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Where the hell is he going to land it? If Exeter or Newquay it will add coach cost and time to the trip.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:31 pm

Business lounge on offer for £25 a ticket. Prawn Sarnies anyone?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:59 pm

One hundred booked on the coaches, some are coming by car and train. They still have until Friday 5pm to book a seat on a coach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Cup fever, I should expect a large police presence in light of the crowd expected. Horses and dogs as well.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:24 pm

They must use the helicopter, it doesn't  cost much to run.

We have not sold many seats, looking at the seating plan for the game, it still shows the ST holders seats as being      sold, they should be taken off on Friday to be sold to anyone.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 10:32 am

Will be going - great to see a team I've never watched before, hope we all enjoy the day, unfortunately can get Hollowheads comments out of my head about Argyle being like a 'bad tea bag' etc.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 12:07 pm

A HOUSE decorated all over in Plymouth Argyle memorabilia features in a new BBC television advert – but where is it and which Pilgrims-mad fan lives there?

The house, boasting flags and banners, stars in a TV ad for the beeb’s FA Cup football coverage.

Argyle take on non-league FC Fylde at Home Park on Saturday,  

The green-clad house on the advert is only shown for a moment but eagle-eyed members of the Green Army have already been trying to pinpoint its location.

A roadsign outside reading Roseberry Road is the giveaway.

The house is not in Roseberry Road in Lipson – or its namesake in Exeter.

Other streets with that name exist in London, Grays, Aylesbury and Epsom, among others.

Google Street View appears to reveal the house is located in Bushley, near Watford.

Now the hunt is on to try and find out who lies there.

Are you the homeowner or do you know who is?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 12:50 pm

George Reilly
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Jethro wrote:

I'm all for slagging the club when it's justified, but £15 is exactly the notch I would have pegged this game at. Expecting it any cheaper is unrealistic.

I think I might turn up for old times sake, but will need a good drink first, any ideas Sarky...you can PM me if you like?
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:27 pm

Whoever it is, they can't be a praaaper Argyle fan can they? They don't set their watches by the Dockyard siren. I hope they haven't got the cheek to have an opinion about HHP.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:20 pm

The ST seats that were not taken up went on general sale this evening, looks like a poor turnout for tomorrow game.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:58 pm

4 to 5k for the mighty Fylde. I may not bother, keep my powder dry for next Saturday parteeeeee
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:52 pm

I hope to be going along tomorrow, finance dictating. If not, Sparksy on Radio Devon then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next