Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is hilarious

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

This is hilarious Empty
PostSubject: This is hilarious   This is hilarious EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:46 pm

IJN wrote:
The problem is Sam, the regurgitation of the same debate pisses a lot of Pasoti readers off.

No matter how many times the same people attempt to bring it up an equal amount of people want to to voice an option of utter boredom at the subject being bought up again in a re-hashed format.

You'd be nuts not to be concerned as an Argyle fan but the delight at which some people take in the hiatus is a point of annoyance to some of us, myself very much included.

The bullet loaders and the doom mongers plus the anti Brent brigade claim the want a debate but they then gut sulky when people counter them, even by claiming that the site is biased.

It's a sad day when I can't voice MY opinion because others don't agree with what I am saying.

Debate? My arse, they want everyone to agree with what they are saying.

That's fair is it?

IJN wrote:
No there's not Cobi, that's your perception.

What IS being said I'd 'yes most of us agree' but FFS stop saying it.

If people what to continue raking up the same old thing then fine, but do not expect a clear run on this site.

A hell of a lot people I know, as I have said previously, regard this site to be full of moaners.

I don't agree with that but I can certainly see why they'd think that.

Repeating the same thing over and over again does not make it more factual. A concept I believe a few people find hard to comprehend.

lol! 

This guy is seriously losing the plot.

So now he's saying - 'look, I know you all might have legitimacy in your concerns, but stop writing it on MY site! Or else!' (But I don't have any moderating influence, honest...)

And the site is full of moaners now, and IJN doesn't want moaning - although moaning about Bhasera, and Tony Pulis, and FoCP, and ATD is encouraged. 'But moaning about the balloon payment that might cripple the club is not allowed on MY site!'

Because after all, despite the CEO of the club saying 'there is no Plan B' and 'HHP is the lifeline', we can't possibly know there is any alarm behind the scenes. So stop writing it! Stop going on about it will all of you? Because if you don't stop Cobi and Sam, talking about things like massive debts, instead of shades of green and the width of stripes, you won't be getting an easy life on IJN's site!

pig 
Back to top Go down

This is hilarious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is hilarious   This is hilarious EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:03 pm

Fun to watch really - screw is loose and in danger of falling out!! pig 
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

This is hilarious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is hilarious   This is hilarious EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:37 pm

I don't think Cobi, myself or anyone with an opposing view of Brent &/or HHP are being given a tough ride. Generally when the only counter argument is that "this point is boring" it serves only to show how weak the pro argument really is with a rather sad attempt to nullify a debate. But I've never had my points suppressed. In fact, I've only been on the site for about a year, and there's only one banning that's really surprised me and that was yours EJH - it was totally unwarranted imo. There are a great deal of dissenting voices on there however.
Back to top Go down

This is hilarious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is hilarious   This is hilarious EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:50 pm

spowell92 wrote:
I don't think Cobi, myself or anyone with an opposing view of Brent &/or HHP are being given a tough ride. Generally when the only counter argument is that "this point is boring" it serves only to show how weak the pro argument really is with a rather sad attempt to nullify a debate. But I've never had my points suppressed. In fact, I've only been on the site for about a year, and there's only one banning that's really surprised me and that was yours EJH - it was totally unwarranted imo. There are a great deal of dissenting voices on there however.

Yes, but it is exactly these sad whining posts that are so amusing.

No one is doing anything worthy of a ban, so having to resort to walking around shouting 'shut up', 'you're boring everyone', and 'people feedback they HATE these types of repetitive threads, they won't be allowed on this site!' is pretty funny, if desperate.

I kinda feel sorry for the bloke at times. He is so besotted with Brent, he can't bring himself to imagine/deal with the bloke failing in what he promised he would do.
Back to top Go down

This is hilarious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is hilarious   This is hilarious EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:08 pm

What will pigggy do when Mr Brent rides off into the sunshine? For IJN, it''ll be like having to throw away a much loved pair of slippers that you have felt cosy in for years. Laughing 
Back to top Go down

This is hilarious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is hilarious   This is hilarious EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
What will pigggy do when Mr Brent rides off into the sunshine? For IJN, it''ll be like having to throw away a much loved pair of slippers that you have felt cosy in for years. Laughing 

If Brent leaves Argyle in the financial shit having not delivered HHP, I imagine IJN's behaviour on pasoti will resemble Yozzer Hughes towards the end of Boys From the Blackstuff.

The equivalent of standing alone in a desolate space, headbutting the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

This is hilarious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is hilarious   This is hilarious EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:50 pm

spowell92 wrote:

Most of the bannings[ and they must run into hundreds] happened before your time, dear boy.There aren't many articulate visionaries left. The circumstances were just the same.

'Shut up and enjoy the ride'.......' Year on year progress'......... 'You wouldn't believe how many complaints the mods get about your forecasts of doom' .........Stop bringing it up over and over again'......... 'One trick pony'........'I'll never hear a bad word said about that man and his lovely family' ....first Stapes, now read Brent.

ps I used to go to a fair few away games in those days but didn't enjoy them much as the writing was well and truly on the wall and newell's increasing control was clear for all to see. Not content with the bannings he tried to silence and close the old AT, succeeding eventually with the help of Ponty I believe.
Argyle have never achieved much but at least it felt like everyones' club. Now it resembles North Korea.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

This is hilarious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is hilarious   This is hilarious EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:07 am

Happy birthday old chap.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

This is hilarious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is hilarious   This is hilarious EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:42 am

I should move this post to the correct thread, FFS!
Back to top Go down

This is hilarious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is hilarious   This is hilarious EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:07 am

Person Of Interest wrote:

Arselick the next owner
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

This is hilarious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is hilarious   This is hilarious EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:35 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Happy birthday old chap.

Why thank you, my dear old thing. Am taking a break up in the mountains, at this lovely place [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is hilarious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is hilarious   This is hilarious Empty

Back to top Go down

This is hilarious
Page 1 of 1