sufferedsince 68
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:19 pm

To see any kind of argyle side get battered by Truro is embarrassing,but following on from crap results/performaces against weymuff and torquay, even the Happy Clappies must be starting to worry.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Good to see the backup goalie is up to his job then.

"Baldrick what I am about to say rhymes with Clucking Bell"
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:37 pm

argyl3 wrote:
Good to see the backup goalie is up to his job then.

"Baldrick what I am about to say rhymes with Clucking Bell"

Yea, but stripes are back! geekjocolor
Back to top Go down

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Holy moly
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:11 pm

Prepare for relegation then.. Conference stand conference club :-(
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:14 am

I expect Argiggle to be in DIV 2 for 2015/16. The apologists will continue with their Aviva fed optimism. Debts continue to rise but the blind faith festing and bucket rattling for the fine gentleman, goes on and on, unabated.

Sheridan is visibly uninspiring.

Admit to getting the reluctant one wrong. He's not a property developer but he does know how to manage his own money and use dimwitted janners to contribute to his pot. How many pots do we have now ?

'Youuuuum naaaaaaat praaaaaaper faaaaaaaans !'

Last edited by Tringreen on Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:48 am

Trinny.....John Sheridan is doing okay.....Carl Fletcher he ain't.

PS.....mods have you moved some posts from this thread.......Punchies and my response ?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:04 am

Zyph there's two threads on this - its in here-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:00 am

Chemical Ali wrote:

Thanks Ali......been a busy morning....missed it........Golden Wedding Anniversary today so Mrs zyph takes priority.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:57 pm

My word, we took a bit of a hammering then....But have no fear, Martin Brock on PASOTI is not too concerned about it though   Shocked .

''Wouldn't worry too much about it at present. Best thing at moment is for the players to get some match practice. Truro's team looked as strong as Argyle's (including several ex.Pilgrims) and more experienced on the whole so I'm not surprised they won. Looking forward to my first Argyle pre-season match on Sunday''  Rolling Eyes .

I bet swansea City are looking forward to banging in a few on Sunday...
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:14 pm

Zyph you don't get remission for good behaviour in your house then?
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:26 pm

I'm not particularly concerned by it either. I've not a whole load of faith in our supporting cast anyway, and having them play alongside a few kids against men was never going end particularly well. The result doesn't matter, it hinders not one bit of our league season and the players shouldn't feel pressured to find a result. It's about taking positives from the game and gaining fitness. I'm sure on the fitness front it was an alright work out, but unfortunately it seems there wasn't a great deal of positives to be taken from the match. It's neither evidence of the end nor a positive team experience.
Back to top Go down

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:36 pm

zyph wrote:

PS.....mods have you moved some posts from this thread.......Punchies and my response ?

Bit harsh on Fletch.

All his money tied up in Purse and Bhasera's contracts. Having to resort to the likes of Lennox and Fireman Griffiths for signings - hardly Banton and Lee Cox etc.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 6:31 pm

zyph wrote:

Are you mixing up the 606 thread with this bugger Zyph?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:16 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
Zyph you don't get remission for good behaviour in your house then?

No never........you only get 21yrs for murder......and then they give you a reduced sentence as well.....marriage is so unfair.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

Seadog......I never get not606 mixed up with ATD.......the above explains what I didn't realize at the time......why two threads ?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:40 pm

ejh wrote:
zyph wrote:

Bit harsh on Fletch.

All his money tied up in Purse and Bhasera's contracts. Having to resort to the likes of Lennox and Fireman Griffiths for signings - hardly Banton and Lee Cox etc.

I didn't realize that anyone on here gave Carl Fletcher any credit including me........I will concede that he was thrown into the deep end of a very deep pond....and I had respect for him talking to the press just after being sacked....he didn't have to do that.....but as a manager he was the wrong man thrown into an absurd situation for a rookie to cope with......he stood no chance and Larrieu had no knowledge of management either to help.......they where the cheap option for a bust club.

He was no worse than Reid trying to pick a team of kids.....I sat behind Reid at Gillingham (0-3) he just didn't know what to do..... it was painful to watch......we have come along way since those days believe you me.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:35 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
My word, we took a bit of a hammering then....But have no fear, Martin Brock on PASOTI is not too concerned about it though   Shocked .

''Wouldn't worry too much about it at present. Best thing at moment is for the players to get some match practice. Truro's team looked as strong as Argyle's (including several ex.Pilgrims) and more experienced on the whole so I'm not surprised they won. Looking forward to my first Argyle pre-season match on Sunday''   Rolling Eyes .

ive met martin a few times, a decent guy but he must have had a few when he typed that ! truro more experienced than an argyle XI  scratch 

STRIPES YEH !  :greenrave: :greenrave: :greenrave: :greenrave: :greenrave: :greenrave: :greenrave: 
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:20 pm

Elias wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

''Wouldn't worry too much about it at present. Best thing at moment is for the players to get some match practice. Truro's team looked as strong as Argyle's (including several ex.Pilgrims) and more experienced on the whole so I'm not surprised they won. Looking forward to my first Argyle pre-season match on Sunday''   Rolling Eyes .

ive met martin a few times, a decent guy but he must have had a few when he typed that ! truro more experienced than an argyle XI  scratch 

STRIPES YEH !  :greenrave: :greenrave: :greenrave: :greenrave: :greenrave: :greenrave: :greenrave: 

Like i said elsewhere earlier, Pre-Season friendlies are nothing to read into.

What is important is how Argyle start the new season at Cambridge United and beyond. If the Play-Offs are the minimum for this season, i do not know how Argyle will approach that. Do they go all guns blazing and get into the top 7 early, stay there for most of the season only to fall away, or do Argyle build up slowly in order to reach the Play-Offs later in the season.

I would take the latter tbh, build up gradually and get into the Play-Offs.

I'll be the first to moan and complain if it is another season of heartache and non-productivity...

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:42 pm

Start off with a crap squad and that's how it will stay, if Hourihane isn't replaced like for like then we will struggle, decent centre mid and squad stays fit then we may be ok, Im not holding my breath though.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Great result for Steve Tulley, hopefully we can get rid of Tw@sdale and get the boy in as our manager.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:15 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Great result for Steve Tulley, hopefully we can get rid of Tw@sdale and get the boy in as our manager.

Who gives a shit?
 Razz 
Back to top Go down
`rgill

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Hourhand scores after 59 mins for Barnsley v Hull.

well I`ll be dipped in dog shit.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:47 pm

`rgill wrote:
Hourhand scores after 59 mins for Barnsley v Hull.

well I`ll be dipped in dog shit.

Barnsley coming together nicely! jocolor
Back to top Go down

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Complete shambles of a club on and off the pitch.

Heavy defeats to Bodmin and Truro.
Draws against Weymouth and Torquay.

A manager that doesn't want to be here.
The Super-fans still with the key's to the sweetie shop.

But not to worry because #stripesareback

Wake me up when this nightmare is over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro 5 Argyle1   Truro 5 Argyle1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Truro 5 Argyle1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next