HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worse than watching paint dry.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Worse than watching paint dry. Empty
PostSubject: Worse than watching paint dry.   Worse than watching paint dry. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:12 pm

Can't you just smell the decreptitude ?

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/260722-Behave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worse than watching paint dry.   Worse than watching paint dry. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:36 pm

Tried to follow the link but I kept falling asleep Sleep  decreptitude ? can't say it's a word I'm familiar with but it's a damn good one and does sum up the tediousity Very Happy  of not 606.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worse than watching paint dry.   Worse than watching paint dry. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:09 pm

'decreptitude'

ATD's word of the day?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Worse than watching paint dry.   Worse than watching paint dry. EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:10 am

Tringreen wrote:
Can't you just smell the decreptitude ?

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/260722-Behave

Well things must be very quiet for you Trinny....when you have to go looking for something to moan about.....why not have a go at not606.... yea why not .....that will get zyph's heckles up and get sensible annoyed as well.

The problem is Trinny you wouldn't understand not606 and the way it's small band of users operate.....most enjoy the interaction and say how they see it at the time.....some feel James Brent is doing a reasonable job.....some feel that there are things that could be done better.....some feel that the football and whatever is being discussed is more important than bitching about things.

No panic during the off season when not much is said or no new threads are started up.....just comfortable the way thing tick over......that would bust a blood vessel in Trinny's little hate everything Argyle world wouldn't it ?.......I'm the only one right and everyone must listen to me because I'm Tringreen and I know the truth about everything.......do you really from your little hideaway world........pathetic.

Who will you try to annoy next week Trinny....please let us know....I'm all ears......it's so quiet isn't it, we could do with some stirring going on.....what's next Trinny......please let us know.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Worse than watching paint dry.   Worse than watching paint dry. EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:18 am

Hi Zyphster......... I had a look at your comments for once. Wish I hadn't bothered . That's 30 seconds of my life I won't get back. Cool 
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Worse than watching paint dry.   Worse than watching paint dry. EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:33 am

Tringreen wrote:
Hi Zyphster......... I had a look at your comments for once. Wish I hadn't bothered . That's 30 seconds of my life I won't get back. Cool 

Thank you Trinny for giving me that honour.....just trying to Hedukate you.....good word that...decreptitude.

Your mate Punchy has been trying to open our eyes on not606....he's not doing too well at present.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worse than watching paint dry.   Worse than watching paint dry. EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:51 am

zyph wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Thank you Trinny for giving me that honour.....just trying to Hedukate you.....good word that...decreptitude.

Your mate Punchy has been trying to open our eyes on not606....he's not doing too well at present.

Did ok if I got 6 replies last night which in retrospect is probably the most in one day on '606' this year.

Here to help.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Worse than watching paint dry.   Worse than watching paint dry. EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:56 am

Come on Punchy not quite right.....but not bad for a summer thread.....but you didn't get much support did you ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worse than watching paint dry.   Worse than watching paint dry. EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:01 am

The gentleman in question was wanting to know the real reasons why people are staying away from Argyle and I told it how it was.
If that is too tough for the Aviva's to take...............................
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Worse than watching paint dry.   Worse than watching paint dry. EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:27 am

Attendances at 7000 approx... isn't saying that many are staying away for a mid-table fourth tier Club..

His survey was covering all clubs.....not interested in a little local pillow fight.....it won't show in his end statistics......in fact Argyle are in a good position compared with the majority of lower league clubs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worse than watching paint dry.   Worse than watching paint dry. Empty

Back to top Go down

Worse than watching paint dry.
Page 1 of 1