Go down 
+3
akagreengull
Tringreen
VillageGreen
7 posters
AuthorMessage

New Away Shirt pics Empty
PostSubject: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Looks like a cycling jersey in the second pic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:22 pm

The shirt isnt for me.

is it me or does the badge look ironed on? i notice it on the home kit too but again it might just be me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:35 pm

Probably a good chance of that.

We started the ball rolling in terms of sorting a sponsor and kit designs (don't like that one, let's have another vote!) very late in the day.

A pressed on acrylic badge would be a lot easier to mass produce quickly (and locally) than an embroidered badge, but there won't be many happy fans if it peels off after a few washes.

cheers 
#stripesareback
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:41 pm

ejh wrote:
Probably a good chance of that.

We started the ball rolling in terms of sorting a sponsor and kit designs (don't like that one, let's have another vote!) very late in the day.

A pressed on acrylic badge would be a lot easier to mass produce quickly (and locally) than an embroidered badge, but there won't be many happy fans if it peels off after a few washes.

cheers 
#stripesareback

I can for see the complaints already i wonder if these kits will last longer than the adidas ones my guess is....not by much.

#stripesareback :greenrave: 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:42 pm

Why bleddy yellow?

Home kit should be predominantly green with touches of white and black.

Away kit should be predominantly white with touches of green and black or even black with touches of green and white.

NOT PIGGIN' YELLOW  Mad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:57 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Why bleddy yellow?

Away kit should be predominantly white with touches of green and black or even black with touches of green and white.

NOT PIGGIN' YELLOW  Mad 

i didnt mind the blue one last year but not a fan of yellow as a kit colour.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:38 pm

ejh wrote:

Oh my eye, why is it f...... yellow. I hate yellow and it looks very loud indeed

Green and black stripes would have made a nice shirt, along with black shorts and black socks. It would have been a better choice for an away kit.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:42 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Why bleddy yellow?

NOT PIGGIN' YELLOW  Mad 

I'm with Asti.......................and his friend .
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:55 pm

I hope Argyle issue a free pair of sunglasses when the masses buy this horrid away kit ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:54 pm

if it had greensleeves and green sides n shoulders it might be ok but still gopping
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:01 pm

So glad i watch mainly home games, the worst thing is the ironed on advertising logo almost on a par of shiteness as the Ginsters splodge on the dark green puma shirt (when we were in a better league).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Greenarmy1984 reckons #yellowisback  Sulk 
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:52 pm

To be fair, I now take back what i said about the new kit (home kit) being awful. Compared to that monstrosity, it's bleddy lovely. #stripes are back and not as bad as the away kit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:14 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Greenarmy1984 reckons #yellowisback  Sulk 

insert flagwaving icon here
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:44 pm

The people I've seen so far wearing the new argyle shirts are semi famous (Josh Widdicombe, Woody the drummer, Nigel Martyn, Greg Searle). Is the girl/ lady at the top a minor celeb/ or is it one of the HT "cheerleaders"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
The people I've seen so far wearing the new argyle shirts are semi famous (Josh Widdicombe, Woody the drummer, Nigel Martyn, Greg Searle). Is the girl/ lady at the top a minor celeb/ or is it one of the HT "cheerleaders"?

she is one of the cheerleaders the twitter knob who rus the page on there said so.

woody seems to be more know for being an argyle fan than he is for being a drummer these days and who is josh btw?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:28 pm

Angry he's a TV Comedian- he's on the sports comedy programme on Ch4 "The Last Leg" and has been on some panel comedy type shows (Mock the week I think). He's also on the original Pasoti Members list.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:29 pm

Angry wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
. Is the girl/ lady at the top a minor celeb/ or is it one of the HT "cheerleaders"?

she is one of the cheerleaders the twitter knob who rus the page on there said so.

I thought she was a Argyle media dept 'Anime' creation...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Angry he's a TV Comedian- he's on the sports comedy programme on Ch4 "The Last Leg" and has been on some panel comedy type shows (Mock the week I think). He's also on the original Pasoti Members list.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks chem ill pass on reading the link all the same. the pasoti bit put me off him for life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:39 pm

ejh wrote:

Jueeeeeeeeezus H christ. Once again - nein danke. Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:54 pm

Last season sky blue like Sydney FC, now Yellow like the Socceroos!

What next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:04 pm

i thought the guy was that singer from spandu ballet at first or some 80's singer anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:27 pm

I wonder if Webby had a say in the collar.

It looks very much like his favoured top button done up look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:34 pm

Yep, that's effing howler and a design no no - orange & hello is shootin offence!! Pooooo!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Away Shirt pics   New Away Shirt pics Empty

Back to top Go down

New Away Shirt pics
Page 1 of 1