Elias
lawnmowerman
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:00 pm

His comments in the herald are a red rag to bull for the residents of lympstone according to a friend in the village.

ps must agree with jethro
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
what a shit thread.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:03 pm

Lengf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:53 pm

Anarchy, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:07 pm

hairy j wrote:

Quote :
what a shit thread.

Yet you can't keep off it!
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:13 pm

I'm defending a decent dude. Not sure what you lot are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:30 pm

Define decent.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 8:35 pm

defending him from what ? someones quoted RM policy and a union rep hardly a kicking session.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Rules is rules!

More than my job's worth and he is right we risk anarchy if this sort of thing is allowed.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 9:37 pm

hairy j wrote:

Quote :
what a shit thread.

There's no t or r in head, hairy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 9:43 pm

lol! 
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:44 am

Ray's a yorkshireman and a Leeds fan I couldn't give a toss
Back to top Go down
LeoHoward

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:18 pm

Royal Mail share price doubled, on the news Red Webb has handed in his Post Bag.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:39 pm

Welcome Leo, nice to see some fresh blood in the place.
Back to top Go down
LeoHoward

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:45 pm

seadog wrote:
Welcome Leo, nice to see some fresh blood in the place.

Thank you Ship Mate. Yar yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. santa
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:56 pm

LeoHoward wrote:
Royal Mail share price doubled, on the news Red Webb has handed in his Post Bag.

Proves him right. Like our social housing stock, utility companies, railway et al, the Conservative desire for a privatised planet continues and makes wealthy people very wealthy.
If I stole your car, resprayed it and then sold it for half its real value to a bloke who then sold it for twice the value I'd sold it to him for, I'd be put in prison.
Back to top Go down
LeoHoward

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:08 pm

hairy j wrote:
LeoHoward wrote:

Proves him right. Like our social housing stock, utility companies, railway et al, the Conservative desire for a privatised planet continues and makes wealthy people very wealthy.
If I stole your car, resprayed it and then sold it for half its real value to a bloke who then sold it for twice the value I'd sold it to him for, I'd be put in prison.

The Horse has bolted i'm afraid when it comes to the Royal Mail, its in the Postal Workers interests to work together with their employers to ensure the new company is profitable. there is no place in a free market for Trotsky Relics of the past like Chris.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:46 pm

It's in the interests of the shareholders that Royal Mail is profitable. Royal Mail staff will be cut as that's the easiest way to cut costs - and this raises profits. Some staff are shareholders but they won't be retiring on their shares - that's reserved for the friends of George Osborne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris webb strikes again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2