Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Champion surfer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Champion surfer Empty
PostSubject: Champion surfer   Champion surfer EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:06 pm

Here's yet another great move as Mr Newell follows the flow today. Obviously there was a rip current he hadn't detected. Champion head turner... survive at all costs, wipe all evidence of allegiance to the fallen.
Quote :
I've now changed my views about TW, Mike.

Just how many times will this self elected "leader" change his mind. That's three on my count, and that's just on Tony Wrathall.
Expect yet another change of mind on Tony Wrathall in the next few weeks when Brent decides Wrathall's back in the In crowd. You gotta keep in with the boss, how else you gonna feed ? pig
Back to top Go down

Champion surfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion surfer   Champion surfer EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:22 pm

I don't see a problem with people having a change of view or opinion, I think it's a sign of a level and well aligned intelligence, providing the change is down to reason and logic.

The problem Ian has is that he changes his opinion for reasons of being starstruck, social ambition and crowd persuasion.

The problem for fans is that Ian has been given a position to have a voice and he strongly believes he is right and will force his opinion at whatever cost, whilst changing his opinion to fit the agenda at the time. When he's caught out he finds it impossible to understand the criticism, that's his make up.

Outside of his Internet naughty stuff I think he's an average guy, but with power people with those characteristics are dangerous.

The daft will follow, the wise will ignore.

Back to top Go down

Champion surfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion surfer   Champion surfer EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Oddly enough, I bought some tickets from the Box Office at the club last week. They appeared on my card statement as purchases from Urban Surfwear in Braunton.

Tin foil hat at the ready, is there a conspiracy going on?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Champion surfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion surfer   Champion surfer EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:50 pm

The man's a clown

He agree's with people on pasoti who have a higher social status (eg more green badges next to their names!) to make him look like a well rounded nice chap when in fact all it does it alienate the ones that dont have 100,000 posts to their names
Back to top Go down

Champion surfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion surfer   Champion surfer EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Damn! I thought this was going to be a thread asking why one of the owner's companies appears to be a route for laundering Argyle money. Instead I find yet another one saying that Mr Newell is a tool. Let's just agree he is and move on..... totally bewildered why anyone would want to harp on about it.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Champion surfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion surfer   Champion surfer EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:25 pm

funny man wrote:
totally bewildered why anyone would want to harp on about it.

Because everyday hundreds of people on Pasoti believe or are influenced by much of what he says...

This is dangerous to the fan base as Newell is a social climber, idiot and pathological liar. The fact that he spends half his life trying to gain some credibility by turning pasoti into an auction site, only obscures the real damage that will be done to the club if this crazed egomaniac has any influence at all with Brent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Champion surfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion surfer   Champion surfer Empty

Back to top Go down

Champion surfer
Page 1 of 1