HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hairy j

hairy j

Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League Empty
PostSubject: Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League   Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League EmptySat May 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Team with highest wage bill in the known universe wins a trophy SHOCKER

MEH!

Boring. I'm sad that Norwich didn't win it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League   Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League EmptySat May 10, 2014 2:00 pm

I'm sad that Norwich didn't win it. An old friend of mine (& also one of my neighbours) supports The Canaries. And when my first child was born he bought her a Norwich City bib as she was a dribbler (geddit?). If that's not reason enough to like Norwich City, I don't know what is!

My neighbour is a Cornishman but his grandad took him to watch a match when he was a a tacker (not attacker) & Norwch was one of them. That's a crap reason.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League   Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League EmptySat May 10, 2014 2:04 pm

I got drunk in Norwich at a Belgian beer bar called the Belgian Monk. Me and my mate went for a curry together before and the waiter lit our candles and put a flower in a glass in the middle of the table. I'm not gay but I've been to Norwich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League   Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Was that the first time you've had some Belgian Monk in your mouth?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League   Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:07 pm

ejh wrote:
Was that the first time you've had some Belgian Monk in your mouth?

#Spits Jack Daniels Honey all over living room.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League   Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:11 pm

norwich 1 argyle 3 - a great day. i fell UP the stairs in a boozer in town  drunken 
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League   Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:19 pm

Elias wrote:
norwich 1 argyle 3 - a great day. i fell UP the stairs in a boozer in town  drunken 

They don't have 'upstairs' in Norwich.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League   Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:27 pm

Think it was the oldest pub in the town or something like that.

we beat them, they didnt like it. oh dear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League   Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:49 pm

Didn't Matt Derbyshire hit the crossbar from the halfway line at Carrow Road, under Williamson?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League   Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League Empty

Back to top Go down

Tommorrow - shock horror Premier League
Page 1 of 1