16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

JohnShez1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JohnShez1   JohnShez1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 6:20 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Nool is a chicken and a coward.  Hasn't got the balls to say anything to anyone's face.

I know that from personal experience.

He's  scum.

At the Pasalb 40th Anniversary do last month, Nooly was asking who I was and where I was sat. Clearly looking at the table plan and seeing my name on table 6 (of 6) was too difficult for him. We have only met once 5 years ago so he may not have recognised me, but considering both he and De Liar have been on Twitter taking the piss out of my big ears I think he would have found me easily enough.

I blocked him on Twitter and Facebook many years ago after I saw his public Flickr account, so I am not sure if he had an up to date picture of me.

Why didn't you seek him out Frank? I am sure you know what he looks like. Maybe he was waiting to see if you had the balls to confront him.

I had confirmed my attendance long before I heard Nool was going and it was never my intention to use the event to settle scores or bash the board. After Lee Jameson told me Nooly was going to be there I gave him my word that I wouldn't cause any trouble. Lee had told me that there wouldn't be any problem from Nool.

I kept my word.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

JohnShez1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JohnShez1   JohnShez1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:29 am

Lee Jameson now theres a name........ popcorn
Back to top Go down

JohnShez1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JohnShez1   JohnShez1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 7:07 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

You should make your peace with him Harve. He has been the perfect gent with me and has always appeared keen to put the past behind him.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

JohnShez1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JohnShez1   JohnShez1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 7:33 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

You should make your peace with him Harve. He has been the perfect gent with me and has always appeared keen to put the past behind him.

He did a good job organizing the PASALB 40th do.....with help from his committee of course.....Geoffrey Luke would have been chuffed with how things turned out since those early days in the 1970's.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

JohnShez1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JohnShez1   JohnShez1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 9:18 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

If he openly apologies to me I would. I appreciate what Nool did to you via your work was disgraceful but Jameson frankly puts that to shame with me at Heathrow. Not withstanding how much it cost me personally financially what it cost Etihad airlines and what it cost 4 armed Police to arrest off an incoming airliner plus ludicrous investigation costs total well in excess of £50,000
All dropped within 60 seconds of getting me in an interview room.

Now if he wants to apologise here on ATD (nowhere else) using my real name (no problem) then I drop it the same day nailed on my absolute word on that. If he doesnt then clearly his choice and he knows the consequences at some point. (Thats not a threat Jameson but one day you'll end up walking into me bound to happen)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JohnShez1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JohnShez1   JohnShez1 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

JohnShez1
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4