mouldyoldgoat
Sir Francis Drake
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Shirt Sponsor Needed Empty
PostSubject: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:32 pm

Sparksy has just said that the board has asked him to mention that Bond Timber will not be next season's shirt sponsor and that anybody interested in taking over should contact the club.

Apparently the lack of a sponsor is why next season's shirts have not gone on sale yet.

Well I, for one, am flabbergasted by this. How could the marketing dept. not have this sewn up yet?

Our club is very, very sick indeed. What more proof is needed than not having secured such an important income stream by a date known a year in advance?

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 4:46 pm

An opportunity for ATD?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:30 pm

Now that would be a laugh! Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:50 pm

Should give the advertising space to a charity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:59 pm

Iggy wrote:
An opportunity for ATD?

that would be hilarious  clown 

I can just imagine a few faces  laugh 
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:23 pm

spowell92 wrote:

They already have.. PAFC
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:26 pm

spowell92 wrote:

So they could advertise Argyle on there then!  Very Happy 

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:39 pm

Could it be that the loan company that went bust had previously been lined up for sponsorship ?
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:46 pm

Waaaheeyy! You'm guys on fire today!  lol 

In all seriousness though, how much money is gained? Birmingham has Help Harry Help Others on their children's shirts- which makes sense seeing as they're not (or at least shouldn't) buying Nicolites cigarettes. Can't imagine many young Argyle fans have been bugging their parents to go to build fences this season. Villa had Acorns on their kits for a while. Would be a nice gesture I reckon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:50 pm

I hope it's not ginsters, of ever a logo spoiled a shirt it was that one, I liked it when the name on the shirt was the teams and the player on the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:57 pm

Iggy wrote:
An opportunity for ATD?

laugh laugh party animal 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:40 pm

Maybe the Club could in an act of appreciation, give it to the AFT to assist the AFT to spread the word.

There must be somebody in the AFT that is close to James Brent that could ask, I don't know, a work colleague or even a friend maybe?
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:12 pm

Bleddy good too. I've no great care who the new sponsor ends up being but hopefully they'll have a massively more professional looking logo than the 'potato print' logo Bond changed to after season 1.

Fair play to Bond Timber though for stepping in with cash during the worst of times Thumbs   
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:33 pm

X Isle wrote:
Bleddy good too. I've no great care who the new sponsor ends up being but hopefully they'll have a massively more professional looking logo than the 'potato print' logo Bond changed to after season 1.

Fair play to Bond Timber though for stepping in with cash during the worst of times Thumbs   

Based on that reasoning.. You will also be giving a thumbs up to whoever steps forward now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:39 pm

I have it on good authority that Mebyon Kernow are our sponsors for next season as a precursor for renaming the club 'South-west Argyle'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:43 pm

UKIP are getting around a bit.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:47 pm

Rickler wrote:
X Isle wrote:

Based on that reasoning..  You will also be giving a thumbs up to whoever steps forward now?

.....is one way to twist it.

It's not the worst of times. It's a work in progress sure, but we're getting better and my glass is half full Wink 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:59 pm

Iggy wrote:
UKIP are getting around a bit.  Wink 

Yeah, but they would send Gurrieri, Blanchard, Hourihane, Boco, Showumni home. And I have it on good authority that name removed for legal reasons is gay so he would have to go.  sunny 
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:06 pm

Get on phone to St Austell brewery or ginsters then James bey
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:37 pm

Rotolok?

Mastpoint?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:57 pm

FES?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:03 am

FFS.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:17 am

Plymouth Gin.....................hic.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:41 am

how much would sponsorship cost ? could we raise the cash.................
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:15 am

Elias wrote:
how much would sponsorship cost ? could we raise the cash.................

ATD sponsering PAFC....April fools day has surely past hasn't it ?.......nice one....but when you joke you need to be a little more realistic.....cos hell ain't freezing over just yet.....this would of brought a quiver to James Brent's bottom lip......or Ian Newell even choking on his cornflakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirt Sponsor Needed   Shirt Sponsor Needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Shirt Sponsor Needed
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next