The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dick Trickle

Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey   Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:49 am

Morning all. Are there any season ticket holders on here who are not going to Pompey but would be able to purchase two tickets on my behalf please?

It would be very much appreciated by this exile.

More than happy to send money in advance. Can also PM you with my real life name and address.

Cheers all.

Aviva to the end
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey   Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:58 am

Dear god ! Can't you take up golf or something ?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey   Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:03 am

Be able to get some in the Pompey end if you're really despo.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey   Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:04 am

The fixtures are merely a travelling drinking club. The football league dictate where and when we have a boys meet up.

Normally a lovely day out spoiled by the football Tringers.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey   Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:05 am

Thanks Mock. I've got access to the home end thank you. I may have to take that option up mind you  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey   Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:08 am

I think Oxford sold ait and took 2500 to Pompey.

Have we got that many ST holders?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey   Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:23 am

I think we've been allocated 1800 tickets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey   Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:07 am

Got big plans to invade Pompey for this one, hope it don't sell out before I get mine!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey   Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:46 am

ejh wrote:
Got big plans to invade Pompey for this one, hope it don't sell out before I get mine!

Spoken to a Pompey mate of mine and as long as sales are going well our end they can open up the rest of the Milton Road to accommodate 2,500 away supporters. If not they'll stop at 1,800, segregate and sell the remaining to home supporters.

Believe it or not this could be a sell out for a nothing game in the bottom division of the football league. Over 18,000.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey   Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:43 am

No such thing as a 'nothing' game between Argyle and Pompey, surely?

Wouldn't surprise me if it did sell out, they're finishing strongly and have maintained good crowds anyway. For us, well we haven't had the chance to play there much recently and for Janners of a certain age it's the 'real' derby anyway, Exeter having been a piddling insignificance for most of our history.

Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey   Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm

FCOL, if we sell out for Pompers Tis will be feckin inconsolable.  laugh 
It will put the Devon Express way Derby into the shade!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey   Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey Empty

Back to top Go down

Help (season ticket holders) - 2 x tickets for Pompey
Page 1 of 1