Argyle & Albion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Argyle & Albion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:50 pm

just felt like joining in there, nothing serious was meant
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Sneinton Green wrote:

That's it,i'm done with this site.good bye the end.The bullying of me on here unbelievable Sad
Back to top Go down
erewegoagin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:19 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Sneinton Green wrote:

That's it,i'm done with this site.good bye the end.The bullying of me on here unbelievable Sad

Yes,one shouldn't mock the afflicted .
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:21 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Sneinton Green wrote:

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:51 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Sneinton Green wrote:

Close the door on your way out, there's a good chap.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Cerbera wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
Sneinton Green wrote:

Close the door on your way out, there's a good chap.

Nah wouldn't let someone like you get the better of me.Does the car make up for your dick?

EXETER DEVONS PREMIER SPORTS CITY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Oh absolutely. I've got a very small dick. It does however work very well and I have a fantastic son, I'll post a (admittedly poor quality) picture for you. Here he is..........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He had a completely unbiased choice of which team to support Exeter or Plymouth, seeing as my mate runs your foundation, but when asked he replied "Daddy, why would I want to look like an idiot?" so he chose wisely and doesn't have nightmares about a fire retardant lion.

Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Oh absolutely. I've got a very small dick. It does however work very well and I have a fantastic son, I'll post a (admittedly poor quality) picture for you. Here he is..........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He had a completely unbiased choice of which team to support Exeter or Plymouth, seeing as my mate runs your foundation, but when asked he replied "Daddy, why would I want to look like an idiot?" so he chose wisely and doesn't have nightmares about a fire retardant lion.

Does look a fine young chap.Poor dress sense though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:25 pm

You wouldn't think he's capable of yelling 'dirty northern bastards' at Exeter fans would you?

Neither would his mother, so let's keep that between us eh? Wink
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:33 pm

I don't shout at Argyle fans i just laugh,and at Albion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Albion?

London Irish, mate.

Admit it, you miss the local derbies with us. You love it, being in that 'will we manage to beat them or not' feeling.

Still, always next season to look forward to all three Devon clubs being in the same division. Bet you can't wait!
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Albion?

London Irish, mate.

Why London Oirish ? If your from Devon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Wife from Norn Iron, they play in green (mostly) and at are based at a football ground.

That and I liked their shirt a few years back. I'm actually Penzance born, Redruth bred. Proper Janner!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:37 pm

downthetrack wrote:

albion are a mess atm. Hopefully Peter Dewitt will salvage this season and build a successful side from the summer. good coach at exeter pity he got the boot.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:11 am

Phenom wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

albion are a mess atm. Hopefully Peter Dewitt will salvage this season and build a successful side from the summer. good coach at exeter pity he got the boot.

Very good coach,still lives up our way in Sidmouth.Met him a few times top chap as well.He is the right man at Albion,knows the local circuit like no other,and there is a lot of young quality in the south west.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:11 am

downthetrack wrote:
Phenom wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

Very good coach,still lives up our way in Sidmouth.Met him a few times top chap as well.He is the right man at Albion,knows the local circuit like no other,and there is a lot of young quality in the south west.

I agree i think in time he can build a successful side if the board back him that is. Graham Dawe stayed too long imo it will take alot for PD to over turn the bad start and keep us up this year.

IMHO there is no reason why Albion couldn't do what Exeter achieved and reach the premiership (same for pirates who are more like;y to do it first)the set up is in place and as you say there is alot of quality youngsters in this area but alas we all know the RFU don't give a shit about rugby beyond the premiership.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:19 am

Albion, the Chiefs, Pirates, Bath and Bristol all in the Premier, it's a dream but I can see that happening one day with the Westcountry being a dominant force. But then, I also thought Argyle were going to make the premier a few years ago!

Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:33 am

Cerbera wrote:
Wife from Norn Iron, they play in green (mostly) and at are based at a football ground.

That and I liked their shirt a few years back. I'm actually Penzance born, Redruth bred. Proper Janner!

i was starting to warm to you until i read that, being from camburn i now need to tell thee to feck off cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:39 am

Only one good thing to come out of Camburn bey, and that's the Redruth bus.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:41 am

true, mainly because the trains dont stop wensdi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:41 pm

Ahh, Jethro from when he was good and not stealing and regurgitating other people's jokes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle & Albion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2