Czarcasm

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 pm

Embarassingly one-sided so far...
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:21 pm

Made a point of watching Fellaini in this first half hour. He is so bad it is comical.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:52 pm

It was like watching a long armed man holding a small man's head as the small man windmills missing punches. The long armed man laughs - ho ho ho.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:05 pm

It looks like the little fella has decided to start shin kicking. Tactics Jeff!

LOL - I'd like to see Bayern out as they're really arrogant.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:23 pm

I wanna see any English team win in Europe.

As far as arrogance goes, when you're as good as Bayern obviously are, you're probably entitled to a certain amount of it.

If the Arabs haven't got bored by then, I can see Man City paying a Kings Ransom to try and tempt Guardiola to Manchester in the next few years. The way his teams completely dominate possession is stunning.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Swine-what's-his-name should have been off prior to his goal. He got sent off for a late challenge on Rooney but crumpled Carrick way before that in an identical challenge. I don't like the Bayern style of surrounding a ref and grabbing someone who's about to be booked in hope they'll start swing their arms and see red. It's cynical and they don't need to do it. It's partly why I hardly ever watch the European games.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:11 am

The Mayflower
Have your say on all things Plymouth Argyle. We welcome fair & open debate here when it comes to our club.

Hmmmmm..... scratch 
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:12 am

will this breech of the rules keep you awake tonight

get a grip
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:23 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Made a point of watching Fellaini in this first half hour. He is so bad it is comical.  Laughing 

Guaranteed to give the ball back to Bayern... literally every touch.....he might of done well for Moyles at Everton....but he is out of his depth at Man U.

They are so lightweight in classy players this season that he gets in the team.... unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:28 am

He seems a yard off the pace in every game, Doesn't think quick enough
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:29 am

U&ATD?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:00 pm

spowell92 wrote:
The Mayflower
Have your say on all things Plymouth Argyle. We welcome fair & open debate here when it comes to our club.

Hmmmmm..... scratch 

I'd just like to take this opportunity to apologise unreservedly to Spowelly and indeed all of ATD for any hurt, harm offense or confusion I may have caused by this outrageous flouting of the TOR's.

I make no excuses. I hadn't been drinking. I'm (pretty much) generally of sane mind. I hadn't had the best of days, but I'd never ever dream of using that as any kind of defence. Indeed, it sickens me to the very pit of my stomach that I've let myself and my family down in such an appalling manner. I've now got to wake up every morning living with the guilt and downright disgrace of my actions.

I just hope, over the course of time, you can find it in your heart Spowelly to grant some level of forgiveness.

I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:15 pm

What disgust me is that you done it just 5 days before a match, it's is bound to have a direct affect on the players performance!!!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:34 pm

GOB wrote:
What disgust me is that you done it just 5 days before a match, it's is bound to have a direct affect on the players performance!!!

Oh FFS, I meant to add that in but forgot!  lol! 
Back to top Go down

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:36 pm

Fellaini was embarrassingly bad last night. Everyone knows he is in shite form, why play him in a game of such magnitude?

I said at the time, Bayern were cruising it, but where were the chances? Just like Guardiola's Barca minus the Messi/Iniesta magic. The commentators like a few in this thread were getting a little too excited too soon expecting a whitewash. There was never anything to suggest that.

Moyes' tactics, hold your breath, actually worked well last night. Welbeck's disallowed goal was a travesty too. You're allowed to raise your boot to armpit height, ffs (although the ref generally had a spot on game otherwise, for a Euro ref).

If Man Utd had simply taken the Mandzukic sub seriously, and kept guard on his well known aerial prowess, they'd be taking a 1-0 lead into the away leg. Why DID Rio let him get that header down?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Moyes got his tactics spot on, During the game too, Bringing Kagawa on for giggs was an excellent move. Hopefully he doesn't spoil it by playing mata out wide this weekend
Back to top Go down

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:28 pm

spowell92 wrote:
U&ATD?

Is that a new Middle East client oil state ?

Last edited by Winter Green on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
The Mayflower

Hmmmmm..... scratch 

I'd just like to take this opportunity to apologise unreservedly to Spowelly and indeed all of ATD for any hurt, harm offense or confusion I may have caused by this outrageous flouting of the TOR's.

I make no excuses. I hadn't been drinking. I'm (pretty much) generally of sane mind. I hadn't had the best of days, but I'd never ever dream of using that as any kind of defence. Indeed, it sickens me to the very pit of my stomach that I've let myself and my family down in such an appalling manner.  I've now got to wake up every morning living with the guilt and downright disgrace of my actions.

I just hope, over the course of time, you can find it in your heart Spowelly to grant some level of forgiveness.

I'm sorry.

The admin team have been thinking about a 3 month ban for flouting ATD's TOR's and upsetting Mr Spowell, and using the 'U' word. This is a most serious breach of the ATD constitution. Consider yourself warned, Czarky. Razz

Last edited by Person Of Interest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:30 pm

I think the MU word should be on the swear-checker.
Back to top Go down

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:33 pm

What could we use as a word replacement?

Sausage Rolls?
Ragworms?
Discombobulation?

Oh yeh, I thought Fellaini and Ferdinand were the two worst players on the pitch. Ferdinand reminds me of Wotton. He fucks-up then starts shouting and blaming everyone else around him.
Back to top Go down

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:01 pm

How about a generic description for any mention of Chelsea, Man C, Man U, Arsenal of "a well-known Premier club"? That way we won't be exposed to such appallingly bad language.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:09 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
The Mayflower

Hmmmmm..... scratch 

I make no excuses. I hadn't been drinking. I'm (pretty much) generally of sane mind. I hadn't had the best of days, but I'd never ever dream of using that as any kind of defence. Indeed, it sickens me to the very pit of my stomach that I've let myself and my family down in such an appalling manner.  I've now got to wake up every morning living with the guilt and downright disgrace of my actions.

I'm sorry.

Thanks Czar, but the thread is still in the wrong place.
Back to top Go down

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:24 pm

Dane. wrote:
Moyes got his tactics spot on, During the game too, Bringing Kagawa on for giggs was an excellent move. Hopefully he doesn't spoil it by playing mata out wide this weekend

But he started Fellaini and started Giggs, and neither contributed much other than keep shape.

Alternatively Carrick was brilliant in unlocking Bayern's defence, whereas Kagawa stretched Bayern with his running.

So it was not exactly a total masterstroke. And 1-1 means there is still plenty left to do. Unless they provide the consummate disciplined containing strategy (e.g. Mourinho's Inter, Di Matteo's Chelsea) they are likely to need one away goal yet, possibly two.

Man Utd ought to kick themselves they conceded such a sloppy, vital away goal.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:00 pm

I think United will score out there, It doesn't matter if the concede 2, a 2-2 draw will see them through

Massive underdogs but at least they are still in the tie, if recent games vs man city and Liverpool were anything to go by there would be nothing left to play for at this stage

Back to top Go down

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:18 pm

If Manchester United concede 2, they need to score 2. I really don't see that happening short of an early red card. I don't see Manchester United scoring two at Carrow Road, let alone away at Bayern Munich against the European Champions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

United v Bayern Empty
PostSubject: Re: United v Bayern   United v Bayern Empty

Back to top Go down

United v Bayern
Page 1 of 1