Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Never mind.You can always come up to Exeter to watch a decent game of football or rugby Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:09 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Never mind.You can always come up to Exeter to watch a decent game of football or rugby Very Happy

You know Downy, sometimes I think you only come on here to take the piss. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Would post the same thread on pasoti,but they don't allow pricks like me on their.Just trying to get some banter going.
Back to top Go down

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:01 pm

One word, "Speedway".

I thank you.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:06 pm

True,but that's dying on its arse.Went a lot to the Falcons,shame they let them die
Back to top Go down

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:15 pm

downthetrack wrote:

i will be soon for Harlequins going to be a pleasure watching them school the chiefs cheers
Back to top Go down

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:16 pm

downthetrack wrote:
True,but that's dying on its arse.Went a lot to the Falcons,shame they let them die

Wasnt there talk about reforming the Falcons last year or was that just gossip?
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Phenom wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

Some fella called Allen Trump .Got permission for a track up at Haldon race course.But it fell through.Not herd anything since.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Phenom wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

i will be soon for Harlequins going to be a pleasure watching them school the chiefs cheers

I agree on that one.
Back to top Go down

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:38 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Phenom wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

Some fella called Allen Trump .Got permission for a track up at Haldon race course.But it fell through.Not herd anything since.

I never understood Exeter allowing what was a very successful club like that to fold at a time when your football and rugby was a joke.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:47 pm

GOB wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
Phenom wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

I never understood Exeter allowing what was a very successful club like that to fold at a time when your football and rugby was a joke.

ECC couldn't agree on the colour of shit.Could of had a great complex housing all three football,rugby and speedway,but no.
Back to top Go down

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:38 am

downthetrack wrote:
Phenom wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

i hope in the future they bring back the Falcons they were a popular shame they cease to be. Plymouth Devils i dont see lasting too much longer sadly due to its location
Back to top Go down

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:03 am

Exeter Falcons rode in Green, hence the reason their continued existence could not be tolerated. It would be as bad as having a City Lighthouse painted green and white. It just wouldn't be tolerated in Exeter!!
Back to top Go down

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:45 am

Why would Exeter have a lighthouse? That's just silly.
Back to top Go down

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:07 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Exeter Falcons rode in Green, hence the reason their continued existence could not be tolerated. It would be as bad as having a City Lighthouse painted green and white. It just wouldn't be tolerated in Exeter!!

smeatons was green and white once :O but i agree hence why the devils arent as popular as they could be their badge had red in it.
Back to top Go down

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:11 pm

downthetrack wrote:

ECC couldn't agree on the colour of shit.Could of had a great complex housing all three football,rugby and speedway,but no.

Downy, FFS sake you are the same age as me, which means you had a rudimentary education that was far superior to anything the state can offer today.

It's 'heard' not 'herd' that's cows and the Big Bank. And it's 'could have' or 'could've' if you must abbreviate it.

My piss is well and truly boiling now. Cannot abide bad spelling or grammar. And don't give me that 'I'm dyslexic' bullshit. Your computer's spell checker isn't.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:16 pm

wel sed cobrA, it desguhst me thees blowks dat cant spil fark awl
Back to top Go down

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

I'm NOT LISTENING!READING!

Good thing you are the other end of the A38 GOB.

geek
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:42 pm

Cerbera wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

Downy, FFS sake you are the same age as me, which means you had a rudimentary education that was far superior to anything the state can offer today.

It's 'heard' not 'herd' that's cows and the Big Bank. And it's 'could have' or 'could've' if you must abbreviate it.

My piss is well and truly boiling now. Cannot abide bad spelling or grammar. And don't give me that 'I'm dyslexic' bullshit. Your computer's spell checker isn't.

Evil or Very Mad
Tis a football forum,not a English lesson.I don't LIKE YOU,but i don't moan about it. Very Happy Its on the banter board don't take things so seriously ffs,lighten up you'll have a cardiac arrest
Back to top Go down

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Downy, how do you know you don't like me? You've never met me (at least I don't think so). Very Happy

I am chilled you eeejit. As you say, banter dear chap.

So, in the interests of banter SPELLCHECKER YOU 'TARD!!!

Trust member 11484 Wink
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:28 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Downy, how do you know you don't like me? You've never met me (at least I don't think so). Very Happy

I am chilled you eeejit. As you say, banter dear chap.

So, in the interests of banter SPELLCHECKER YOU 'TARD!!!

Trust member 11484 Wink

Don't like it don't read my posts of freds ,cock

Herd of sheep or cattle,not herd nought.You inher devom bhuy is he ?
Back to top Go down

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Look, if you are going to be in the same division as us next year, you'd best learn how to spell. Lord Tisdale isn't going to like it if you can't spell things like 'defeat to local rivals Plymouth' on Exeweb, is he?

Now go back to staring at your navel (that's the thing on your stomach, not the thing with warships) and trying to think up things to wind up us supporters of the best club in Devon.

bounce bounce

lol!
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Whats a warship to do with this thread?.One missed spelled word and you make a song a dance.My house is so cold i have to wear mittens to type.Got visitors now so bye for now
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Cerbera wrote:
the best club in Devon.

You will be next season in the BSP. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:48 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Whats a warship to do with this thread?.One missed spelled word and you make a song a dance.My house is so cold i have to wear mittens to type.Got visitors now so bye for now
[color=red][/color

Headmaster SG here

oh dear, schools in exeter. what does a warship have to do with.. your way would suggest that a warship would need to find something to (physically) do with this thread. a misspelling of misspelled too

Mad Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sponsored content

Argyle & Albion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle & Albion   Argyle & Albion Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle & Albion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next