Winning Empty
PostSubject: Winning   Winning EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:51 am

Yesterday afternoon someone tried to register 5 new accounts on ATD. They are:

Jamie M - email - twatfromcheltenham@gmail.com
Mike H - thefatprick@gmail.com
Gideon Gay -borderagentsarebent@gmail.com
Dave G - employersnameremovedrentboy@gmail.com
Iggy P - iggypiggy@gmail.com

Clearly whoever registered these accounts is one of life's winners as he must have so much time on his hands to register these accounts, as well as coming up with such hilarious usernames and email addresses. He must be proud to have worked out who we are and where we work (or live).

This is not the first time this has happened - we regularly get accounts registered where our real names, locations and jobs are mentioned in an attempt to intimidate us.

Scary huh?  sarcasm
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

Winning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning   Winning EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:38 am

My personal favourite is the second one. At least we hope to see a bit of originality from such sh*te

Cretins
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Winning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning   Winning EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:45 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Yesterday afternoon someone tried to register 5 new accounts on ATD. They are:

Jamie M - email - twatfromcheltenham@gmail.com
Mike H - thefatprick@gmail.com
Gideon Gay -borderagentsarebent@gmail.com
Dave G - employersnameremovedrentboy@gmail.com
Iggy P - iggypiggy@gmail.com

Clearly whoever registered these accounts is one of life's winners as he must have so much time on his hands to register these accounts, as well as coming up with such hilarious usernames and email addresses. He must be proud to have worked out who we are and where we work (or live).

This is not the first time this has happened - we regularly get accounts registered where our real names, locations and jobs are mentioned in an attempt to intimidate us.

Scary huh?  sarcasm

laugh   

They never read this vile forum .
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Winning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning   Winning EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:07 pm

All serves to highlight how much ATD is getting under the skin of The Pig and his band of brothers.

Carry on chaps, you're doing a fine job. Thanks/OK 
Back to top Go down

Winning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning   Winning EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:15 pm

What, no Rickler, Tring or GOB references?

This is highly pissoffable!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Winning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning   Winning EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:22 pm

Takes about a minute and a half to create a gmail account, I'm not shore a great deal of effort went into it and now you have given the perp what he wanted, publicity.

Why not just cancel them off and accept that this is simply the natural consequence of running a website?

The world is full of knobbers with the PAFC fan base being a particularly well invested source, get over it.
Back to top Go down

Winning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning   Winning EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:32 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Takes about a minute and a half to create a gmail account, I'm not shore a great deal of effort went into it and now you have given the perp what he wanted, publicity.

Why not just cancel them off and accept that this is simply the natural consequence of running a website?

The world is full of knobbers with the PAFC fan base being a particularly well invested source, get over it.

Get over it, GET OVER IT!

You envious riddled simplistic  baboon! I WAS ONCE IN THE TOP THREE AND NOW I DON'T EVEN GET SO MUCH AS A SNOTTY FEKIN IMITATION EMAIL ADDRESS AND THAT PISHES ME OFF!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

Winning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning   Winning EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:36 pm

GOB wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

You envious riddled simplistic  baboon! I WAS ONCE IN THE TOP THREE AND NOW I DON'T EVEN GET SO MUCH AS A SNOTTY FEKIN IMITATION EMAIL ADDRESS AND THAT PISHES ME OFF!

You're old hat and too much part of the establishment GOB Smile

We all follow Sir Francis Drake now anyway  Very Happy Didn't you know?

Leader! Leader!
Back to top Go down

Winning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning   Winning EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:38 pm

FOK FOK FOK!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Winning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning   Winning EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:39 pm

GOB wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Then I am afraid in your case it would appear you simply are not trying hard enough, might I suggest a trip to the Business Lounge?
Back to top Go down

Winning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning   Winning EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
GOB wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Then I am afraid in your case it would appear you simply are not trying hard enough, might I suggest a trip to the Business Lounge?

I would consider it but the PASB doesn't sit comfy for me and I don't think they would want me  clown 
Back to top Go down

Winning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning   Winning EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:05 pm

I don't think that the majority of posters realise how much time and effort is used to make our jobs more difficult and disrupt the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning   Winning Empty

Back to top Go down

Winning
Page 1 of 1