HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd? Empty
PostSubject: Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd?   Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:09 pm

New national coach of the England U20 side, didn't know we had one, what fookin next, Noel Blake in charge of the U17s?

I was privileged to watch England win the WC in 1966, I am off to pay my funeral expenses by betting on me never seeing the like again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd?   Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:20 pm

You must be about 128 years old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd?   Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:36 pm

Going to be a very dull side to watch.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd?   Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:48 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
You must be about 128 years old.

I could easily live to be that old and never see the like again with the current structure of the game in this country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd?   Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:54 pm

Gordon Banks, George Cohen, Ray Wilson, Nobby Stiles, Jackie Charlton, Bobby Moore, Martin Peters, Alan Ball, Roger Hunt, Geoff Hurst, Bobby Charlton.

Fast approaching 50 years on & I can still reel the names off without a thought. One of the highlights of my footballing memories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd?   Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:13 pm

I was only three and I swear that I can remember it! Not only that but then the moon landings, I awoke to an age of hope, optimism and goals being obtainable, what the fook happened?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd?   Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:26 pm

knecht wrote:
Gordon Banks, George Cohen, Ray Wilson, Nobby Stiles, Jackie Charlton, Bobby Moore, Martin Peters, Alan Ball, Roger Hunt, Geoff Hurst, Bobby Charlton.

Fast approaching 50 years on & I can still reel the names off without a thought. One of the highlights of my footballing memories.

Saw that team play at Home Park, representing the Football League V the League of Ireland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd?   Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:09 pm

pepsipete wrote:
knecht wrote:

Saw that team play at Home Park, representing the Football League V the League of Ireland.

Me too and it was so packed at HP we could only get into the, then open, Barn Park End. Magic night watching the trophy walked around the pitch.

I can't be sure but I don't think the whole side were there. I seem to remember Eastham & others playing.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd?   Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:07 am

This team too.................

It's a long way to Plymouth Argyle,

It's along way to go.

It's a long way down to Home Park,

To watch Argyle steal the show.

Furnell, Hore and Burrows, Saxton, Delve and Green, Randall, Johnson and Macauley, Mariner and Rafferty is our team !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd?   Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd? Empty

Back to top Go down

Aidy "fookin" Boothroyd?
Page 1 of 1