Mock Cuncher
Beast_Guy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

Pissing down in Thailand as well Empty
PostSubject: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:02 am

Six of us out here including Uncle Rastus and its been pissing down since we got here

feckin ridiculous in the extreme  Thumbs 

Just have to go and turk some Birds instead of sunbathing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:48 am

off pimping again?
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:53 am

Angry wrote:
off pimping again?

Buddy do a favour. Keep your sarcastic comments for whom it applies. But as you have been offensive (again) do you have any idea how the Boy/Girl relationship works in Thailand or are you full of wind and going to tell me you have never been  sarcasm 

No doubt the furthest you have ventured is Spain or Greece
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:01 pm

Greece is further than Thailand if you live on the dark side of the moon fcol
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:47 pm

Thailand, home of the Brit Paedo and the finest street food in the world, got to be really unlucky to get rained on in Feb, perhaps it's god paying back for all the dead heads that infest the place nowadays, used to be idyllic as little as twenty years ago, now I would rather go to Spain if they weren't being so shitty about Gib, so Portugal it has to be.

SE Asia is to be avoided now the budget travelers have found it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:06 pm

I was in Thailand traveling twenty two years ago, after watching the two fat bikers last night I said to my missus that I would love to go back but I wouldn't want my memories of the place tarnished. Pattaya was a meat market back then and before but the north was awesome, Laos and we even went to Burma when we were lost in the golden triangle on a motorbike. We went to villages where you didn't see a white person for months if you did they were usually Yank DEA. If I do return it would probably just be Bangkok and I wouldn't take the missus.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:07 pm

Sun is shining in the land of Arabs with socks  sunny Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:41 pm

Iggy wrote:
I was in Thailand traveling twenty two years ago, after watching the two fat bikers last night I said to my missus that I would love to go back but I wouldn't want my memories of the place tarnished. Pattaya was a meat market back then and before but the north was awesome, Laos and we even went to Burma when we were lost in the golden triangle on a motorbike. We went to villages where you didn't see a white person for months if you did they were usually Yank DEA. If I do return it would probably just be Bangkok and I wouldn't take the missus.

Always fancied a trip to Thailand but all I read these days is how it's one big Magaluf for pedo's, crack-heads, chicks with d*cks, and the clap.

I'll stick to Cuba thank you. The land of gorgeous beaches, freaking huge cigars, conscription, copious amounts of top brand alcohol, communism, Che Guevara, and Mojito's.  sunny 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:40 pm

I'll stick to St Ives, beautiful beaches and scenery, harbourside pubs and restaurants and 99% of the people still say please and thankyou, what more do you need ?  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Sunshine.  sunny 
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:13 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Always fancied a trip to Thailand but all I read these days is how it's one big Magaluf for pedo's, crack-heads, chicks with d*cks, and the clap.

I'll stick to Cuba thank you. The land of gorgeous beaches, freaking huge cigars, conscription, copious amounts of top brand alcohol,  communism, Che Guevara, and Mojito's.  sunny 

And there lies the Crux of the problem. You "read" about an area but dont see for yourself. There is no way on earth that Peados operate here.
They would be mullered with 10 seconds walking around with a young Boy or Girl believe me

I have never ever been offered drugs of any sort here. Rassie just shouted over that hes never seen it in 23 years either

Yes Girls are cheap. 300 Baht Barfine and 1000 Baht all night is the normal price in Beer Bars and double that in Go Go Bars

1300 Baht is around £24 by the way
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:14 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Thailand, home of the Brit Paedo and the finest street food in the world, got to be really unlucky to get rained on in Feb, perhaps it's god paying back for all the dead heads that infest the place nowadays, used to be idyllic as little as twenty years ago, now I would rather go to Spain if they weren't being so shitty about Gib, so Portugal it has to be.

SE Asia is to be avoided now the budget travelers have found it.

No Budget Travellers in Pattaya. Yes its cheap here but expect to go through £100 a day very easily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:05 am

Beast_Guy wrote:
Iggy wrote:

I'll stick to Cuba thank you. The land of gorgeous beaches, freaking huge cigars, conscription, copious amounts of top brand alcohol,  communism, Che Guevara, and Mojito's.  sunny 

And there lies the Crux of the problem. You "read" about an area but dont see for yourself. There is no way on earth that Peados operate here.
They would be mullered with 10 seconds walking around with a young Boy or Girl believe me

I have never ever been offered drugs of any sort here. Rassie just shouted over that hes never seen it in 23 years either

Yes Girls are cheap. 300 Baht Barfine and 1000 Baht all night is the normal price in Beer Bars and double that in Go Go Bars

1300 Baht is around £24 by the way

I just mentioned what I have read. It doesn't effect my decision any way. You wouldn't go anywhere if you based decisions on what you read or hear. I have been all around this crazy world and been to some crazy places that people wouldn't dream of going based on what they have read.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:22 pm

Thailand is simply the destination of choice for your seasoned European Sex Tourist who ain't gettin' no sugar at home.

A chance to kid yourself that despite being a fat ugly loser with a small dick and low self-esteem, you can still find a girl less than half your age who's willing to let you drill her for £20.  

Thing is, in a land of depravity basic common sense goes outta the window more often than not, and the risks are huge. It is Russian Roulette in many ways. A good mate of mine rolled the dice one too many times and is now living with HIV.

There but for the grace of God, an all that... 
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:46 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Thailand is simply the destination of choice for your seasoned European Sex Tourist who ain't gettin' no sugar at home.

A chance to kid yourself that despite being a fat ugly loser with a small dick and low self-esteem, you can still find a girl less than half your age who's willing to let you drill her for £20.   

Thing is, in a land of depravity basic common sense goes outta the window more often than not, and the risks are huge. It is Russian Roulette in many ways.  A good mate of mine rolled the dice one too many times and is now living with HIV.

There but for the grace of God, an all that... 

You speak for yourself I get plenty back home but I cant choose from 1000's night after night in Plymouth especially 45kg SMFM's !
Here we can swop and change nightly with nobody unhappy about it.

Always bag up though reference your HIV comment. Be stupid not to
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:48 am

Sunny here again today at around 35c  bounce 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:59 pm

When I was in Pattaya there were plenty of European peadoes openly walking hand in hand with boys as young as ten or twelve. Off the main street were plenty of gay boy a go go bars.
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:27 am

Iggy wrote:
When I was in Pattaya there were plenty of European peadoes openly walking hand in hand with boys as young as ten or twelve. Off the main street were plenty of gay boy a go go bars.

Utter bollacks mate utter bollacks.
Off what "main st" ??

Yes there is Boyzland Soi 14 but its adult Guys dancing not fuckin kids ! Repeat have never seen openly any Peados with Kids

Now if you're talking Sihaounkville in Cambo then you might have a point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:08 am

This is a subject that seems of interest to you. You've lasted longer on here than usual. You're usually in and out like a rat up a tree.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:27 pm

Sunny and 7c off Flamborough Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:22 pm

seadog wrote:

Is that Thai street talk for a chick with a d*ck? FFS.  sunny 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:24 pm

Beast_Guy wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Off what "main st" ??

Yes there is Boyzland Soi 14 but its adult Guys dancing not fuckin kids !  Repeat have never seen openly any Peados with Kids

out to find more clients to give loans too?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:29 am

seadog wrote:

Is that Thai street talk for a chick with a d*ck? FFS.  sunny 

Off Cromer now, FFS.
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:52 am

Angry wrote:
Beast_Guy wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Off what "main st" ??

Yes there is Boyzland Soi 14 but its adult Guys dancing not fuckin kids !  Repeat have never seen openly any Peados with Kids

out to find more clients to give loans too?

No matter how many times to attempt to pop you're wasting your time completely as you're talking to wrong Guy but keep going and making a prick of yourself. No skin off my nose. fishing 
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:57 am

seadog wrote:

37c here and rising. Just been out on Jet Skis with rebellion and rastus who both came off arse over tit. Hopeless that pair !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pissing down in Thailand as well   Pissing down in Thailand as well Empty

Back to top Go down

Pissing down in Thailand as well
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next