mouldyoldgoat
Elias
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

In the "News" today. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
Person Of Interest wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
1400 Girls get abused and you remove my post ?

It was removed for the racist overtones to do with Islam and filthy cnuts. But you knew that already. Consider this a warning for continuous veiled racists remarks.
paedophilia carried out by certain ethic groups is ok then ?

I can't remember you making a post without referring to Muslims, Islam, Murderers, certain ethnic groups and the like. If you can't post without keeping within the boundaries of decency, then please feel free to post your shit elsewhere.

Admin.

Pub thread this week.I'm the one doing the murdering and raping ? I also only post facts which some of you struggle with.
Filth (unts  for men 20-30 gang raping 11 12 13 year old is rather tame,I would say the same about any race ,colour or religion.

This is the News thread ? this is news ? Perpetrators  were ? Facts.
Racist Racist Racist .Labour ,UAF,HnH Unite. feckin scum
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:30 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Downthetrack....what those muslim peados did is a disgrace and it seems to have happened in quite a few northern hovels as well as leafy Oxford. We've seen the white celebrity classes of the 60s-80s involved in similar things, the political establishment has also been involved in this type of abuse but have had a helping hand in covering most of it up, then there's the church, mostly catholic but also c of e who have been abusing their position of trust for decades, maybe even centuries. You would probably be hard pushed to find a group of individuals in almost any walk of life where some degree of sexual abuse has never happened, the police, schoolteachers, the armed forces, even excreta fans. Not that I particularly give a fcuk, but where you tend to let youself down is that your facination/hatred with all things muslim or islamic is always your first port of call and it wears a bit thin after a while, very predictable even if at times true. You should take a leaf out of Lord Tisdale's book, he's not shy when it comes to dishing out the verbals but he does it to pretty much everyone from every religious belief or from every country that has ever existed so you'd be hard pushed to accuse him of racism..........just evenhanded hatred to all Very Happy
One diamentiomal I suppose I am .But have we seen such atrocities in our lifetime ? May be in Bosnia in the 90s.
People lined up face down 100 200 at a time, can't help myself.
The Human Race, the cruelty disgusts me.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:51 pm

I read that the ceasefire in Ukraine has been broken and that bombing/shelling resumed..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 5:20 am

Jaws - RIP

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Life's a bitch and then you die.

Not usually like this though.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 11:54 pm

Oh dear!! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:26 pm

For all the sea anglers.........

duunnn dunnn... duuuunnnn duun... duuunnnnnnnn dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn dunnnn
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:52 pm

Why does Pressley (Coventry) get hauled up about some comments whilst Dyke, who took undeclared gifts at WC, gets diddly squat. Stinks !!!!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:52 am

Impressive unemployment figures just released, down from 7.7% to 6.0% in the past year and now less than one million people claiming JSA. The astute fiscal policies desperately needed after the wanton destruction of our economy by the atrocious labour party has clearly been a massive success and long may it continue. Well done to the coalition government and in particular the Tories. fishing ..........incoming from the class warriors Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 10:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No wonder there are no police on the streets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 10:48 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Impressive unemployment figures just released, down from 7.7% to 6.0% in the past year and now less than one million people claiming JSA. The astute fiscal policies desperately needed after the wanton destruction of our economy by the atrocious labour party has clearly been a massive success and long may it continue. Well done to the coalition government and in particular the Tories. fishing ..........incoming from the class warriors Rolling Eyes

If you believe any of that shite then you're past caring about I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:25 am

Iggy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

In a vibrant capitalist society such as ours it's all about being rewarded for success and hard work, those unable or unwilling to do so are sufficiently looked after, there is no such thing as genuine poverty in this country, that's why the whole world and his dog wants to live here. #iveneverhaditsogood.com Very Happy

That's one ticked off the list, several more to come.............I can hear Franny furiously flicking through the guardian now looking for lefty ammunition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:36 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

In a vibrant capitalist society such as ours it's all about being rewarded for success and hard work, those unable or unwilling to do so are sufficiently looked after, there is no such thing as genuine poverty in this country, that's why the whole world and his dog wants to live here. #iveneverhaditsogood.com Very Happy

That's one ticked off the list, several more to come.............I can hear Franny furiously flicking through the guardian now looking for lefty ammunition.

Don't mistake my reluctance to engage with party drum bangers as some kind of political victory please, if we are so vibrant (stops and spews into bucket at having to type meaningless bullshit buzzword) then how do you explain the fact that a massive amount of working people are on benefits to stop them entering the poverty zone? I have worked in houses/flats where children are being bought up with no carpet on the floor and we have no poverty? You really should get out more, I believe Stonehouse to be in the top ten of poverty stricken areas in Europe?
STOP PRESS! Jack pulls ladder up after he realises that he is not personally poverty stricken!

Ps. minimum wage £6.35/hr living wage £8.50/hr rich and vibrant economy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 12:54 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Shaking my head more like.

It's great news as far as it goes but terribly misleading. How about the 600,000 people on zero hour contracts for starters or those who have been "let go" and then taken back on as self-employed who often end up "self-unemployed or the countless numbers working for a minimum wage? How many people are working part-time when they would like to be working full-time? How many people are earning so little through their work that they need tax credits or housing benefit to help make ends meet?

Don't forget that government borrowing is actually up according to latest figures compared to this time last year and that all that talk of "cutting the deficit" is plain rubbish because... well because they just aren't. The reason for all that extra borrowing is that tax income is much lower than forecast. The reason for that? Wages are far lower than forecast: less money earned means less spent; less spent means less take in VAT; less income tax revenue. The reason for that? 600,000 zero hour contracts, part-time employment, a minimum wage economy...

These are great figures that signify almost nothing at all other than to illustrate exactly how misleading government statistics can be.

By its own criteria ("judge us by how we cut the deficit") this government is a complete and utter abject failure. The austerity rhetoric has no justifiable economic basis whatsoever but is used to implement policies designed to completely destroy the notion that government should provide services - and on that score they are doing wonderfully.

I'm glad you are so happy with their success and when people are earning enough money not to need to rely on housing benefit and tax credits even though they are working full-time then I'll join you in your celebrations.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:20 pm

A measured, thoughtful response SFD. I would just like to add that some love relying on HB, TC and whatever else they are deemed eligible for. Either way it can hardly be described as poverty IMO.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:25 pm

You let yourself down with your propaganda posters though, I'm sure if I could be bothered it'd be easy enough to find similar drivel on all parties.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:43 pm

Go on then.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:50 pm

In other news...

Be careful out there.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:52 pm

Panic over.

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:58 pm

Try this.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Go on then.

I said if I could be bothered, Kyle's on in a minute!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:20 pm

Some more meat on the bones of the "nearly full employment joke".

But the number of people choosing not to seek work increased.

Those classed as economically inactive, such as students, long-term sick and those retiring early, increased by 113,000 in the quarter to more than nine million.

Wage growth also remained stubbornly below the current 1.2% rate of inflation.

Average weekly earnings in the June-to-August period, excluding bonuses, rose by 0.9% from a year earlier. Including bonuses, earnings rose by 0.7%.

"Real pay continues to drop, carrying on the trend that began six years ago. Weak pay is bad news for household budgets, but also for the levels of income tax receipts and the UK's fiscal position," said Martin Beck, senior economic advisor to the EY ITEM Club.

Shadow work and pensions secretary Rachel Reeves criticised the weak growth in wages. "Wages still well behind inflation. The pay squeeze on working people continues," she tweeted.

Is it any wonder that businesses are flocking to start up with the lowest wages we have seen in decades? This is only OK if you believe that everybody living on a poor wage supported by wonga loans are LUCKY to have the jobs that keep them below the bread line? The bosses that earn huge money topped up by bonuses even if they fail aren't lucky to have a job, we should feel grateful that they don't leave and go and fleece another economy appaza.
We have GP's on over £100k a year but the receptionist who books all the appointments is on £6.35/hr. I'm not for one minute suggesting that receptionists should earn the same as a GP it's just another pointer to in equality that seems to be accepted by people who on the whole aren't earning the minimum wage. It may also have a bearing on why a lot of GP's only tend to work three days a week now.
So far I have yet to meet one person accepting of the minimum wage who actually works for it, what about you Les? You don't need to tell us what you earn but a yes or no to the minimum would be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:12 pm

Bleddy money grabbing cripples getting in between the bosses and their bonuses as well now, when will this madness end?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the "News" today.
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next