AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:06 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Outers foreshore.

How nice of you to joke about this. Says a lot about you!

I've been linked to a guy that murdered an MP, sort of satirical.
The hypocracy of you guys is staggering, truly staggering. I didn't see you sticking up for me when that inference was made.

I believe it was all leavers were tarred with that particular brush at the time.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:18 am

Nice(France) wtf No
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:40 am

Religion is the root of all evil.

Inselaffe! FFS![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:35 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Nice(France) wtf No

Beyond horrific. Strolled along that seafront promenade a few times a couple weeks ago. No
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:50 pm

seadog wrote:
Religion is the root of all evil.

Very PC but inaccurate. I don't see any of the congregation of the local Methodist chapel or Hindu temple making headlines for the wrong reasons.
While the Western world avoids the elephant in the room in the name of PC these atrocities will continue.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:05 pm

All going off in Turkey now...

Back to top Go down
Elias

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:05 pm

The human race isnt gonna last much longer........
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:20 pm

Elias wrote:
The human race isnt gonna last much longer........

Geddon Penz!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:34 pm

I am definitely not pc, but I do believe that religion, a generic term, is basically a source of evil.
It can be used as an excuse for anything and Islam is doing more than any other at the moment.

Inselaffe! FFS![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
zyph

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:08 pm

Mans interpretation of religion is the problem....continually updating it to fit their beliefs.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:18 am

This story is interesting. Apparently Theresa Mays Husband and other prominent Tories are investing in medical cannabis even though it's banned to people over here, in particular kids with epilepsy. Also worth noting that the government deem these things so dangerous its even now illegal for scientists in the uk to run tests on any drug included in the WOR on drugs bill (you know the one whereby every illegal drug has become widely available since Reagans time at a cost of a few trillion dollars).

"A Tory MP and drugs minister has been accused of “deception” by a pro-legalization pressure group after it was found her husband has a 45-acre cannabis farm.
The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Vulnerability, Safeguarding and Countering Extremism, Victoria Atkins MP, has come under fire over the revelations about her husband.

Campaign group Clear has revealed how the drugs minister, who fights against calls for the legalization and decriminalization of substances, is married to the managing director of British Sugar, Paul Kenward. One of British Sugar’s undertakings is growing cannabis seedlings for medicine.

Kenward’s company is in partnership with GW Pharmaceuticals, a UK biotech firm, which is developing an experimental treatment called Epidiolex, in order to treat severe forms of childhood epilepsy. However, his wife is strictly against drug use and a process of legalization and regulation in the UK. At least, in Parliament she is."

The amount of double standards is mind blowing, as is the fact that many politicians blow coke like its going out of fashion, they even found crystal meth traces in the bogs at the house of commons! No wonder Brexit is in such a mess, pranging out innit.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:23 am

Its also interesting that a story has come out in the media about a kid who needs the cannabis oil to contain his epiliepsy. Which I don't have a problem with, its just the placing of the story.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:14 pm

I'll be following this one. Maybe a fat banker gimme to soothe underlying anger, but it's a start. Lock her up.
I suspect there will be a long grass deal done.

Back to top Go down
beesrus

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:45 pm

Mike Ashley buys House of Fraser.
I bet there's a few staff running for the hills in horror. Razz
Just about sums up the state of the High Street and consuming in general.
Back to top Go down
zyph

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:23 am

Ashley tried in 2015 to buy the company and has shares already in them.....plus shares in other high street retailers as well. Ashley wants to turn them into the "Harrods of the high street"... Shocked

Wants Debenhams as well.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:59 am

I saw on the Beeb today that tourism bosses are warning that some places in Cornwall are overflowing with tourists. No shit Sherlock.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:13 am

I've never seen so many cars around the Newquay area. The Board masters event has brought the town to a standstill. Gridlocked for hours....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:57 am

On the news page they had a photo of Trevone beach near St Merrin at high tide it looked like Benidorm. Feck most of Cornwall in August.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:16 pm

Ben Stokes lol. Matey that he knocked out needs to go to specsavers not to have seen that coming. Spose not the sort of behaviour you want in a national sportsman if only he hits a ball like he does a chin hell do well. Nice to see them shake hands after the trial.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:45 pm

These profiteers will stop at nothing so they can sell you substandard crap. Cutting coffee with soil was why the Co-op was invented all those years ago.

BBC today with their propaganda wrote:
The researchers attributed losses to strict government regulations, supermarkets' high standards as well as customer expectations of how produce should look. They also found that farmers contracted to supermarkets typically grew more food than they were obliged to supply, to allow for a proportion that would not be deemed fit to sell

Will this rigged press stop at nothing ?  I myself compost a third of the food I grow due to caterpillars, birds, and general mayhem. That's how growing food is ffs. I will cut out bugs from my own veg, I don't expect to do that when I pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:24 am

I think youre missing the point Bees. And you'll also eat the small carrots and potatoes. The supermarkets tell the farmers that the public only want potatoes and carrots of a certain size, the public then expect that after only buying uniform sized veg for a period of time. The sensible thing is to buy a packet/bag of veg of the whole crop divided up into say kilo sized portions. Caterpillars and bugs don't come into the equation they poison those fuckers.
Supermarkets are cnuts they are no friend of the farmer or of the consumer. We subsidise their shit under living wage pay (bar Lidls praise them) with top ups via working families tax credits whilst they insist on paying farmers les than the production price for milk and import Kenyan beans because they are cheaper than Beans from Linconshire. You may be a fan of global transport led consumerism but I'm not.
I bet you love Trump. clown
Back to top Go down
Rickler

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:07 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
You may be a fan of global transport led consumerism but I'm not.
I bet you love Trump.  clown

After this quote...

beesrus wrote:

Will this rigged press stop at nothing ?  

I don't think that is in doubt.. "Rigged press" - 'Fake news' and all that...    Beezy doesn't realize it of course...  But the final line from the book 1984 is all about him...

"He loved Donald Trump".
Back to top Go down
beesrus

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:49 pm

I suspect you do.
Just like GM, we're just one step away from feeding the world. Yeah, ok Razz
The suppliers blaming the customer for not wanting to buy their crap and leftovers. You could't make it up.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:05 pm

Well you just did (make it up or at the least assume) farmers waste millions of tons of food a year either from not fitting the profile wanted by the big four or by growing crops for supermarkets that are then not bought. It's all good wholesome food with no bugs or disease in sight.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:10 pm

Here just one article from this year theres plenty of info out there even in towns.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   

Back to top Go down

In the "News" today.
Page 42 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: