The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:11 pm

Porky has said that it was stupid to suggest Hallet wanted any interest before a brick was laid.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:14 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Porky has said that it was stupid to suggest Hallet wanted any interest before a brick was laid.

Talking shite as usual then, the loan and subsequent share offering was heralded months ago. Porky could be right but then he is a complete and utter pathological liar so anything he says has to be treated with distrust.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:21 pm

48 pages and counting over the road, young Swimmy deffo swimming against the tide although doing a grand job. Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:22 pm

Peggy wrote:

People over a certain age will know the catchphrase

Freedom for Tooting!
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Hugh Watt

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:58 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
48 pages and counting over the road, young Swimmy deffo swimming against the tide although doing a grand job. Thumbs

You forgot lived in Plimuff all me life, except when I lived in Dunfermline in your signature.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:42 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You forgot lived in Plimuff all me life, except when I lived in Dunfermline in your signature.

Plimuff was one of his many multi accounts ironically Laughing
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:40 pm

£200, 000 to apply for planning permission, apparently.

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:42 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Freedom for Tooting!

Close ... But I was thinking Power to the People, inspired by Bees' fine words at lunchtime.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:43 pm

seadog wrote:
£200, 000 to apply for planning permission, apparently.

And breeze blocks are now two for a grand
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:09 pm

£200k? It's a while since I've been involved in any building projects but I have done a bit in my time but I wouldn't be shocked by that figure. A small extension will cost about forty quid for the OPP but then you have building regs. which could be £500 - £800 add in a mining survey £250, the tree lady (as she's known round these parts and so on and so on Dartmoor National Parks love fees as well. As the size of the project goes up so do the costs pro rata. However I would have thought that the whole cost of planning for the whole site, Argyle, HHP and the Gateway wouldn't go in planning fees. What does cost the money is all the surveys (that Brent should have carried ie highways which he didn't nobodies fault but his own) environment agency for the water runoff ect. ( which he didn't) architects, engineers, QS and it does cost, but I wouldn't have thought that the Grandstand share of this would come to £200k even as a standalone let alone a £200k saving.
However if you look at the project and break it down the Grandstand is probably less than 10% of the overall costs of the project. There is no reason whatsoever that Argyles share of the costs would change whether as part of the whole plan or as a standalone, maybe a few grand in fees to PCC but negliable. We are being led to believe, again, that it's shit or bust, all or nothing, what bollocks. There is no way that all the planning, surveys, engineering costs are somehow being lumped in with the development at no extra cost to Argyle? A freebie? Not only too good to be true but if true we are looking at trouble down the line in the shape of a huge fraud case, Jimmy isn't that stupid is he?
Personally I think it's bullshit the same as Newell spouts on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:13 pm

I agree...you get owt for nowt in Brentsville.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:14 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Freedom for Tooting!
Power to the people & up the fulham  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   

Back to top Go down

AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum