The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Angry

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:32 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Tudor Evans is never slow to miss a photo opportunity, there's hardly a day goes by without his face smiling at you from the inner  pages of the herald,guess that must count for something come re-election time.

what has he done though thats the more important thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:27 pm

Argyle Fans' Trust wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Rickler wrote:
So bearing in mind that Graham Clarke has said time is short...

What is the AFT's next step?

We have written to both Martyn Starnes and Tudor Evans to request meetings in order to present our findings and establish the views of both the Club and the Council. We have also been putting together a proposal to present to the Council to have Home Park listed as an Asset of Community Value. Supporters Direct have been a great help in assisting us with that.

Just thought...

Any plans to involve the Herald?

A press release has been sent to them, along with the full details of the survey.

Look out for the 'thumbs down', I expect at least 64  clown 
Back to top Go down
Angry

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:38 pm

GOB wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Rickler wrote:

We have written to both Martyn Starnes and Tudor Evans to request meetings in order to present our findings and establish the views of both the Club and the Council. We have also been putting together a proposal to present to the Council to have Home Park listed as an Asset of Community Value. Supporters Direct have been a great help in assisting us with that.

Just thought...

Any plans to involve the Herald?

A press release has been sent to them, along with the full details of the survey.

Look out for the 'thumbs down', I expect at least 64  clown 

posty i hear is already writing a letter to counter the findings of this survey and lace it with digs at everyone involved.

To which i find it ironic he does things like this in support of brent when he was a ardent fan and pr guy to that butivant guy.
Back to top Go down
Argyle Fans' Trust

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Angry

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:07 pm

come this time tomorrow the comments section will be hate filled under the direction of pasoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:30 am

Angry wrote:
come this time tomorrow the comments section will be hate filled under the direction of pasoti.

The sad thing is if people like Webb and Newell hadn't sold out and cosied up to Brent to get their taste of the pie they'd be all for keeping HP under the fans control.
Back to top Go down
Angry

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Angry wrote:

The sad thing is if people like Webb and Newell hadn't sold out and cosied up to Brent to get their taste of the pie they'd be all for keeping HP under the fans control.

of course,

Back to top Go down
green_genie

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:29 pm

green_genie wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Good luck with these meetings.

PAFC Board were reluctant to talk about the issue with PASB, wishing to concentrate on the redevelopment, which of course needs the new lease signing. Nobody seems to know if the buy-back clause is in the draft new lease agreement.

Hopefully, an elected body such as PCC will listen to such a large vote and be more approachable about the situation. They have proved to be keen on the Asset of Community Value idea with both Peverell Park Methodist Church and the Hyde Park pub building given the status, with the Hyde park already being converted to offices when it was actioned. The ACV route should be secondary to removing the buy back clause in the new lease, which is already a very generous deal for Akkeron on behalf of the Plymouth rate payers.

Maybe, while you have Tudor's ear, you could ask about the probability of the Park & Ride car park having charges applied.

Any news on request for meeting with PCC?

If (and that's a big IF) the March 15th HHP start date doing the rounds has any substance, the lease should be signed before the next PASB / PAFC Meeting.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:04 am

To renew, or not to renew ?

"Now that planning permission has been given to build the new grandstand the Trust want’s to ensure that supporter’s views on the build are heard by the club."

red card 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:27 pm

Newcastle have it will we? We have not heard any new of this for some time.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:19 am

I have bumped this thread to support the AFT and to counter the lies being spread on Pasoti and the character assassination against Tony Cannan.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:57 pm

Tony Canaan and AFT will come in for some stick now as sure as eggs is eggs.

Which is bizarre. All he and AFT have done is express their view such is their right; such is anybody's right whether for or against in this country we crazily regard as a democracy - a process that is only strengthened by people engaging with it.

Ultimately it won't much matter whether TC, AFT, I or anybody else is either for or against; what will matter is whether it meets the various planing criteria that these things are assessed against. If it does then PCC will approve; if it does not PCC will reject.

If it gets rejected it won't be TC's, AFT's, my or anybody else's fault; it'll be the fault of whoever it was who OKed and submitted what amounts to being a botched application.

If it passes there's sure to be widespread gloating and rejoicing about how "your guys took one helluva beating" well the same passion should be directed at their own side if the submission is as wonderful as they might have us believe and it fails.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:29 pm

The Argyle Fans’ Trust has been surveying supporters on the question of the future ownership of Home Park. The Survey was marketed in three ways – online via a SurveyMonkey poll; by post, direct to Trust members, and at the Ground on a matchday.  In total we received 658 responses to the survey, which we believe is a significant return.

The results of the survey are as follows:

1) Do you agree that Home Park should remain in Public Ownership through the council?

Strongly Agree – 400 (61.4%)
Agree – 125 (19.2%)
No View – 33 (5.0%)
Disagree -64 (9.8%)
Strongly Disagree – 30 (4.6%)

2) Do you agree that the option for James Brent/Akkeron to buy Home Park should be removed from his lease/rental agreement with the Council?

Strongly Agree -327 (51.1%)
Agree – 157 (24.5%)
No View – 39 (6.0%)
Disagree – 66 (10.3%)
Strongly Disagree – 51 (8.1%)

3) If the option for James Brent/Akkeron to buy Home Park is removed from the Lease with the Council, do you think the Trust should explore registering Home Park as an Asset of Community Value?

Yes – 591 (92%)
No – 52 (8%)

4) Are you a member of the Argyle Fans' Trust?

Yes – 409 (61.8%)
No – 253 (38.2%)

Obviously it should be noted that not everyone responded to each question, hence the variations in numbers for each. The percentages shown relate to the number of respondents to each question. And it should also be noted that the percentages may not always add up to 100 – this is due to rounding of figures.

However, the basic message of the survey is very clear – Argyle fans want the stadium to remain in community ownership. The strongest support given was for the Trust to register Home Park as an Asset of Community Value. This is something that is already under investigation, and the Board will be putting a proposal together, in conjunction with the Working Group, in the very near future.

A number of respondents also took time to include some comments in their replies – many thanks to the 77 of you that did so. Those comments ranged across the spectrum of views, from those that felt we should just let James Brent do whatever he wishes, to those that felt that no private individual or company should ever be allowed to own the Ground.

Gratifyingly, there were also plenty of comments supporting the Trust and thanking the Trust Board for the work we’re doing. There are far too many comments to publish them all, and we don’t want to just publish a handful as that would appear as selective. If anyone would like to read the comments, please email secretary@argylefanstrust.com and the PDF document with the comments on them (all anonymous) can be forwarded to you.

This survey has shown that Argyle fans care passionately about the future of the club. That so many took the time and trouble to respond at a busy time of year is testament to that.  Thank you all.

(See http://www.argylefanstrust.com/2014/01/20/aft-stadium-ownership-survey-results/)

Somebody post this over the road please, in fact the Trust should post this over the road. A clear mandate for first of all registering the ACV and with that overwhelming support of it I would also argue it gives the Trust the mandate the point out the ACV to PCC.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:00 pm

Ballboy has got it on the farm

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Ballboy has got it on the farm

Newells in deep shit now caught bang to rights (again)
Good luck talking yourself outa this one big boy each day gets worse and worse for you and your Squire.... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:22 pm

SwimWithTheTide on the farm

Gateway Site.

I've just had a look through Jubb's "masterplan" and it states under section 2.1.2 that full planning permission is being sought for the New Mayflower Project (Grandstand) and the Ice Rink at HHP, but that outline planning permission is sought for all other aspects of the HHP and Western Gateway site. Could someone with an understanding of all this clarify if this means that the current Hybrid Application means that further planning approval would need to be sought for the extra units separately? I.e. the council could approve the full planning of Ice Rink and Grandstand refurb, but the other units would still require further approval?
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:50 pm

HC Green cracks me up. He will twist anything to suit his masters agenda.

And he hasn't read the ACV properly.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:51 pm

Tgwu wrote:

I've just had a look through Jubb's "masterplan" and it states under section 2.1.2 that full planning permission is being sought for the New Mayflower Project (Grandstand) and the Ice Rink at HHP, but that outline planning permission is sought for all other aspects of the HHP and Western Gateway site. Could someone with an understanding of all this clarify if this means that the current Hybrid Application means that further planning approval would need to be sought for the extra units separately? I.e. the council could approve the full planning of Ice Rink and Grandstand refurb, but the other units would still require further approval?

The one person who could have answered that has effectively been silenced.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:59 pm

Bet this didn't go down very well,

BallboyEGS1958

Post subject: Re: AFT statement on HHP development and UPDATED 14th Sept.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:21 pm

All you people slatting Tony off should be ashamed of yourselves, he is doing the job requested of him being the AFT chairman. Just because a few keyboard warriors don’t like what has happened you all need to wise up that there are supporters of Argyle that don’t use media sites that are in total agreement with what he is doing.

I am a AFT member and “fully” support what has been done by the AFT.

There are parts in this new planning that I fully agree with, but there are also parts that should not be sited in a Park and Sports Area and thats what I personally disagree with.
I have as much right to disagree with it as anyone else has the right to agree with it.

The funding of the Grandstand refurbishment was already in place, due to someone else other then Mr Brent putting the finance up and as such should have been submitted under it’s own right.

It should not have been lumped together with a load of other things unrelated to Plymouth Argyle and that as caused all the fallout between our fans that is going on at the moment.

Everybody has a right to there own view and I personally respect that, this is my view and feel free to slate it if you wish, but it won’t change how I feel about it.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:14 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I have bumped this thread to support the AFT and to counter the lies being spread on Pasoti and the character assassination against Tony Cannan.
Its cottage pie in the knickers time for knobber, thats why he started to backtrack on his personal attacks on Tony Cannan, he's probably found out that Tony and his brother are hard boys who take no shit. sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
HC Green cracks me up. He will twist anything to suit his masters agenda.

And he hasn't read the ACV properly.
Quizzling mike is another Jimmy Jizzer, and mini mod Ollie Arshole's, still claiming thats Jimmy's Ministand was worth ten million cheers cheers he's proper Modpack Fodder! Laughing
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Hey QuizzieMike, getting yourself all worked up over the trusts 'mandate' when your leader writes this about the site you seem to feel speaks for fans...

IJN posted about the farm 'This site has never flown under any idea of democracy, nor will it. It's not run by a committee or anyone else that is elected'
Back to top Go down
Peggy

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:37 pm

Corrected for REAL FACTS

Napoleon, King of the Farm wrote:
This site has never flown under any idea of democracy, nor will it. It's not run by a committee or anyone else that is elected, except me, seeing I was elected by the users of the site
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:41 pm

Can I just take this opportunity to ask Buttivants biggest ex fan Posty to feck off an all? Talk about desperate.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:06 pm

We shouldn't mock them. They are just unmanned drones following orders.

And they are doing a fantastic job. Keep up the good work lads. You haven't got a feckin clue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results   

Back to top Go down

AFT Stadium Ownership Survey Results
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: