seadog
Czarcasm
Devon FA
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Devon FA

Devon FA Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Devon FA Podcast   Devon FA Podcast EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:23 pm

Here at Devon FA we have given our podcast a new look! We will now feature a weekly interview with someone at the heart of Plymouth Argyle to get their views on the current situation at Home Park.

Last week we spoke to CEO Martin Starnes, 22'00 in if you want to skip to Martins interview.

The podcast is hosted by soundcloud, look up sountcloud dot com and search for Devon FA, episode 14.
I will put the link on here every week to make it easier for you all.

Next week we speak Head of Cummincations Rick Cowdery.

Is there anything ATD fans think we should cover?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Devon FA Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Podcast   Devon FA Podcast EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:37 pm

Devon FA wrote:
Here at Devon FA we have given our podcast a new look! We will now feature a weekly interview with someone at the heart of Plymouth Argyle to get their views on the current situation at Home Park.

Last week we spoke to CEO Martin Starnes, 22'00 in if you want to skip to Martins interview.

The podcast is hosted by soundcloud, look up sountcloud dot com and search for Devon FA, episode 14.

There's plenty of questions ATDers would probably like you to ask. Chances are you'd get the door slammed in yer face after asking 'em, mind!  lol! 
Back to top Go down

Devon FA Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Podcast   Devon FA Podcast EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:53 pm

welcome Devon FA i think the real questions some fans would like answered would see you banned for life sadly.
Back to top Go down
Devon FA

Devon FA Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Podcast   Devon FA Podcast EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:55 pm

thanks guys, we can try and put them in a nice way.......
Back to top Go down

Devon FA Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Podcast   Devon FA Podcast EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Devon FA wrote:

Could you ask Rick kindly who is behind the teamnews nickname farce on twitter, and why they are persistently allowed to continue when it clearly riles so many supporters?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Devon FA Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Podcast   Devon FA Podcast EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:16 pm

My podcast app has been suitably set, cheers DFA and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Devon FA Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Podcast   Devon FA Podcast EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:11 pm

Welcome to the site Devon FA. I've signed up to soundcloud and found various Devon FA podcasts but not episode 14?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Devon FA Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Podcast   Devon FA Podcast EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:13 pm

Ignore the last post I found it at the Home Page-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Martyn Starnes Interview (needs to be downloaded)-

Back to top Go down
Devon FA

Devon FA Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Podcast   Devon FA Podcast EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:10 pm

Hi Guys,

episode 27 has been recorded which includes my interview with Rick Cowdrey.

soundlcoud dot com, search for Devon FA episode 27

Ricks interview is at 19'00 if you want to flick to that part.

ejh, I could not direct message you being a newbie! I could not find what the twitter problem was, any chance you could message me and I will try and get the question asked?
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

Devon FA Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Podcast   Devon FA Podcast EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:17 pm

Not to speak for ejh m8 but he means the clown who puts nicknames such as '429', ''Westcountry Messi' and 'The Morning' on the OFFICIAL team line ups pre KO. It stinks of 'No this is my joke AND IT'S FUNNY!!'

Tell him it's not. It also makes fans who have been following Argyle for years scratch their heads wondering who the feck he's on about, let alone the opposition fans.

So yeah, that.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Devon FA Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Podcast   Devon FA Podcast EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:46 pm

ask what happening with our sponsor and the possible money issues
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Devon FA Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Podcast   Devon FA Podcast EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:24 pm

Bloody Devon Fa?? might as well fine me now, I expect that's why they are here as its the only ever time I hear from them
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Devon FA Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Podcast   Devon FA Podcast EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:22 am

Old Starmesy was not exactly controversial, good listen though.
Back to top Go down
Devon FA

Devon FA Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Podcast   Devon FA Podcast EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:16 pm

The latest edition of the podcast is available.

This week Paul talks to James Greenacre, Head of Commercial Operations at the club. 32'30 if you want to skip to the interview.

As normal, if you have any questions put them here and we will do our best to get them asked.
Back to top Go down
Devon FA

Devon FA Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Podcast   Devon FA Podcast EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:31 am

Hi all,

following the technical probles we had last week, the latest edition of the Devon FA podcast is now here!

19'00 in for my interview with Performace Director John Harbin and Pauls chat with Conor Hourihane.

There is a shout out for some Argyle TD members too!
Back to top Go down

Devon FA Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Podcast   Devon FA Podcast EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:30 pm

A good listen, thanks and a nice mention for the only independent Plymouth Argyle fans forum and some of our members including seadog FFS  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devon FA Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon FA Podcast   Devon FA Podcast Empty

Back to top Go down

Devon FA Podcast
Page 1 of 1