The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, a fourth Christmas approaches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

So, a fourth Christmas approaches Empty
PostSubject: So, a fourth Christmas approaches   So, a fourth Christmas approaches EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:40 pm

With tiny ECFC leaving the sleeping giant which is PAFC in its wake, Happy days.

Anybody out there in Jannerland seriously think there is much of a chance of this changing?

By a change I don't mean you sneaking up to the top half of the table while we slip down into a relegation scrap, what I mean is you strolling this mickey mouse league by ten points while scoring 100 goals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, a fourth Christmas approaches   So, a fourth Christmas approaches EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:50 pm

Not whilst Baby James is slipping the Mogadon into the Avivas pasties, thankfully I am glad just to have a club to support and thank him on a daily basis for not just selling the stadium and team when he saved us. We are like a team being put into a cryogenic machine for as long as it takes for BJ to rape the club, sadly it's going to be a long time until he's started anything let alone finishes it and I wouldn't be surprised if we haven't hit our lowest point yet.
I look at JBs tenure as a long illness, tough but we are strong and natural order will one day be resumed when our higher crowds actually mean an advantage in the league rather than just helping to prop up a quick asset strip and land grab by one of the scum of this country that take, take, take whilst having their egos massaged by people that aid and abett them.
Ps. You are no longer the enemy, the enemy is within.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, a fourth Christmas approaches   So, a fourth Christmas approaches EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Live and be eternally grateful to Brent and his hanger on cronies.
Until the mindset of the majority of our core support changes we will be stuck with the asset stripping Tapeworm until he has bled the club into an existence of eternal struggle with no way back.
The fan-base is so docile, naive and compliant it is sickening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, a fourth Christmas approaches   So, a fourth Christmas approaches Empty

Back to top Go down

So, a fourth Christmas approaches
Page 1 of 1