Go down 
+3
Czarcasm
Freathy
Mapperley, darling
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Gary Moore & friends. Empty
PostSubject: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:48 pm

On Sky Arts HD now. Excellent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:01 am

There was a lot of good blues on bbc 4 the other night, Tom Jones with Seasick Steve was excellent but Seasick Steve can do no wrong in my eyes, Clapton, BB King and loads of the old greats.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:41 am

did a delivery to gary moore a few years back now. saw the name on the parcel, na cant be. knocked on the door. there he was in his pyjamas.

as anecdotes go thats piss poor Sleep 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:36 pm

Was he holding a telecaster?

The Blues World of Eric Clapton - that's one helluvan' album. Not by Gary Moore.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:42 pm

he was scratching his knackers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:51 pm

That's a shit story. My best celeb story is that I shouted at Ulrika Johnson on the M25 in a mini. She was reading a newspaper and didn't look up. I also met the lead singer of The Wildhearts and I told him a joke that made him laugh. That was in the Brittania pub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:58 pm

My brother played football against Trevor Francis who was playing for Ernesettle at the time.

I've shared a bed with Massive Attack.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:24 pm

I've shared a table in a London cafe with Tony 'Baldrick' Robinson...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:40 pm

I made Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen look a right tw@t in the Moat in Port Issac, (which isn't hard) had several drinks bought for me by the locals. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:37 am

I once sat down for a coffee at Membury Services on the M4 with a, then unkown to me at that point, chubby grey haired middle-aged Irish comedian. I didn't click until he finished talking on his mobile and ended with his strap-line, 'It's a cracker' clown
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:28 pm

I once shared a DJ booth with Farley Jackmaster Funk.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:16 pm

I saw Melinda Messenger once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Noel Edmonds walked past me a few years ago....he was wearing a black leather jacket:bounce: 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 4:10 pm

Chingers wrote:
Blast from the past there. Did she finally bin that mullet man bloke she was married to? He looked like a cross between Rick Oshay, Pat Sharpe and that old Radio 1 DJ Gary Davies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:34 pm

I met Gary Davies at a young farmers disco I went to when I was too old to be there and I don't own a farm, Gary Davies was more of a wanker than you'd even imagine. Why do we get talked into things like that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Gary Davies opened a school fete in Truro years ago and the way he was acting with the schoolgirls has led me to believe that he's probably being investigated in the Savile enquiry.

He was also the compere at a Simple Minds gig at the Milton Keynes bowl years ago and every time the tw@t opened his mouth the crowd drowned him out with "Gary Davies, is a wanker, is a wanker" so he got really pissed off about it and didn't bother any more.

They sent some fit ex Radio 1 DJ out from then on, Jacqui Brambles I think, in shorts and a tight t-shirt and the crowd approved of her so she was given a huge cheer every time she came out to announce the next band.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Me and Gary Davies had some common ground actually back in the 80's. We both fancied the pants off Belinda Carlisle....woof woof, ding dong

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:24 pm

I once had a chat with Heinz Wolf whilst we were in the gents answering the call of nature.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Chingers wrote:
We stayed in the same holiday hotel as Melinda Messenger and her family a couple of years ago. She kept herself to herself some of the time but her husband and kids joined in with all the activities during the week. She is one of those women who can wear anything and look good in it. Her Husband was a real nice guy!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:36 pm

Attended a weeks course at Polbethick. Jane Seymour had stayed there the week before. People were fighting over who was going to have her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:27 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Me and Gary Davies had some common ground actually back in the 80's. We both fancied the pants off Belinda Carlisle....woof woof, ding dong

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
well, we all know what i did with her....
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Made her fat? tongue 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gary Moore & friends.   Gary Moore & friends. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gary Moore & friends.
Page 1 of 1