mannameadbabe
Dougie
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful Empty
PostSubject: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:14 pm

P(r)oxy Associate Director wrote:
Ian Newell‏@IJN316 Nov
@GreenSamPAFC Always better to look on the positive Sam. Be careful of the company you keep. There's enough misery in this world.
Whoever does he mean? Best stick to REAL fans on REAL fans messageboards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:21 pm

Sam you are with me or against me. In a nutshell.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:22 pm

Don't you just love the little veiled threats he issues..... and him who is surely the worst 'company' of all. What a bully that odious man is......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:25 pm

Maybe the same warning could be issued to Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:22 pm

Veiled threats to an AFT board member ? surely pig  isn't that thick ? Laughing 
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:25 pm

Hardly veiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:29 pm

Met Sam on the train back from Exeter, going east - sensible young chap who I hope will stick to his guns, don't be put off by mr Newell mate!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 4:02 pm

Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful M2gIaBVE4MaG5He6uEleHgw
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 4:39 pm

Follow the pig  or else, Sammy boy Rolling Eyes 

He must be really thick if he doesn't realise that by now, virtually everyone knows what a devious bully he is. Whisperings behind his back. Nods n winks. Yet still he continues to attempt to control others.
It wouldn't be so bad if he was ever right about anything lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Im sure sam has enough intelligence to be his own man and not a puppet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Intelligence is of little use against intimidation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Why was pasoti allowed to fall into the wrong hands? nool, greenman/postcode and their ilk, just love power nothing else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 8:23 pm

I wonder if he will be turned by a silly hat and a title?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:54 am

what company ?

an utter disgrace. stand firm sammy boy.

what did sam tweet to prompt such a response ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:06 am

Hopefully Sam will keep his head screwed on at all times.

He should read Animal Farm to understand what Newell and his acolytes will be subjecting him to to gain control of him.

Whatever they did to Jon B will be tried again.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:46 am

Those 'turned' by threats or rewards, are born that way. Some visit here and stand out like sore thumbs.

Sam is not one of them.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:48 am

time will tell.
i have made my prediction on another thread, may bump it when proved correct lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:34 am

Elias wrote:
time will tell.
i have made my prediction on another thread, may bump it when proved correct lol! 
Just for a change Laughing 
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:15 pm

Thanks all- I'm flattered! As I said in the responding tweet, my cynicism is based not at all on the company I keep but far more around Argyle's tendency to take a rapid downturn in form whenever it looks like a revival is on the cards. Ultimately I am my own man and when I see stuff that I (personally) disagree with one either side I'll say so and explain why constructively which is how I think it should be really.

Out of interest Elias what do you think will be proved correct? If you've still got this idea in your head that I'll be asked to leave ATD then you really need not worry. Nobody in any position of authority over me has asked me to do so and if they did I'd say no.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Hurrah!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Good for you Sam
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:31 pm

GreenSam for Argyle president  Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:12 pm

He's not had the comfy chair treatment yet! Smile 

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:44 pm

[quote="GreenSam"]Thanks all- I'm flattered! As I said in the responding tweet, my cynicism is based not at all on the company I keep but far more around Argyle's tendency to take a rapid downturn in form whenever it looks like a revival is on the cards. Ultimately I am my own man and when I see stuff that I (personally) disagree with one either side I'll say so and explain why constructively which is how I think it should be really.

Out of interest Elias what do you think will be proved correct? If you've still got this idea in your head that I'll be asked to leave ATD then you really need not worry. Nobody in any position of authority over me has asked me to do so and if they did I'd say no.[/quote]

we'll see, its early yet.

my prediction is that you WILL delete your account.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Ok, well we'll see then won't we. I'm telling you quite categorically that it won't happen as a point of principle on my behalf. Time will tell and I'm saying unless I get hit by a bus tomorrow there's no chance that I will do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful   Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful Empty

Back to top Go down

Be Careful GreenSam Be Very Careful
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next