Tringreen
Cuckoo
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cuckoo

Consortium - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:43 am

I was hoping for a bit more constructive feedback from this forum. Could you please stick to the question raised at the beginning. Also have been contacted privately and advised that the Damon who posts on ATD may not be the ex director of PAFC.I would be grateful if he no longer posted on this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:51 am

Cuckoo wrote:
I was hoping for a bit more constructive feedback from this forum. Could you please stick to the question raised at the beginning. Also have been contacted privately and advised that the Damon who posts on ATD may not be the ex director of PAFC.I would be grateful if he no longer posted on this thread.
albino 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:28 am

Cuckoo wrote:
feck me....you drink in the morning as well affraid 
Back to top Go down
Cuckoo

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:29 am

Have had a strange message from PASOTI via e mail requesting a meeting and an e mail address to reply to. Strangely there is no name at the bottom of the e mail, but signed by an interested party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:31 am

Cuckoo wrote:
You shouldn't have expected anything different. This website is only inhabited by people who want the club to lose and go out of business. In order to come to this view many of us have spent decades, thousands and thousands of pounds and hundreds of thousands of miles to research that wanting Argyle to lose is a sane opinion. You want to post somewhere where they give a toss.
Back to top Go down
Cuckoo

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:41 am

Yes an interesting point of view you have Pokesdown. Whilst discussing something similar with an ex chairman of PAFC several months ago, it became obvious that he thought a minority of the fans wanted Argyle to do badly so they could just moan. Why is this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:46 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:18 am

Banjovi Laughing 

Classic.

Bizarrely I quite like that Knecht affraid 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:52 am

Cuckoo wrote:
I can assure you that Damon is who he says he is, but to be honest we don't worry too much about real identities on this site if we were we wouldn't have this little beauty would we?
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:54 am

You're not Baa Baa Rah Rah Cuckoo Da Da by any chance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:59 am

Pokesdown wrote:
Banjovi Laughing 

Classic.

Bizarrely I quite like that Knecht affraid 

"Bizarrely"?! That's one of America's finest traditional songs - inherited from the British folk tradition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:00 am

Knecht wrote:
inherited from the British folk tradition.
as I said bizarrely....Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:20 am

Cuckoo wrote:
Its got feck all to do with you who posts or doesn't post on ATD. That is the responsibility of the admin team.

You are full of shit.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:21 am

Speaking of shit, traditional folk music and even a finishing touch of cuckoo.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:23 am

Knecht, I am so grateful that my speakers are not working on my computer at the moment!Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:40 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Knecht, I am so grateful that my speakers are not working on my computer at the moment!Very Happy 

Goaty, you don't know how lucky you are. I just succumbed to temptation and clicked on Knecht's video. It was as bad as it looks.Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:01 pm

Cuckoo wrote:
Have had a strange message from PASOTI via e mail requesting a meeting and an e mail address to reply to. Strangely there is no name at the bottom of the e mail, but signed by an interested party.
Will you bring back the free buses?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:14 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Cuckoo wrote:
Will you bring back the free buses?
What from Lannson, Hugh?!! We want free trains and beer from Sherborne, there and back!! Hahahahahahah!!cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:18 pm

What's all this then ? Another fruitcake come to save us from the evil Brentian empire ? Is Jello the brains behind your conmansortium ?
Back to top Go down
Cuckoo

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:57 pm

I don't consider myself a fruitcake, AstiSpumante. I was just interested in feedback. Unfortunately my post seems to have been hijacked by some very unusual posters who seem intent on being rude. A strange way to behave towards an individual that may one day save the football club.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:10 pm

When you save it, you'll get a gaggle of grown men who'll be forever grateful fore shore so I wouldn't wuzza too much abait the reaction on The TD.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:24 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Do the consortium plan to offer discounted entry to native American Indians, tap dancers or people awaiting bone marrow transplants?
Can you leave Bobby's garden intact as a refuge for any bigfoots who may be around?

Oh, and make GJ Chief Ranger and protector of all things bigfoot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:11 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
What's all this then ? Another fruitcake come to save us from the evil Brentian empire ? Is Jello the brains behind your conmansortium ?
Asti,jello/rastus/mutternutter/chelsea headhunter/ are all in the paul thomas get some help you sad cnut consortium! i think its a cry for help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Uri Gellar can take over for all i care! as long as James Brent is gone and someone who knows business and ideally actually likes football the better Argyle will be,
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Cuckoo wrote:
We're Plymouth Argyle, we'll post where we want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consortium   Consortium - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Consortium
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next