HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank you Tony, Gordon and latterly David

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Thank you Tony, Gordon and latterly David Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Tony, Gordon and latterly David   Thank you Tony, Gordon and latterly David EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:22 am

Fleet Air Arm

Why am I no longer shocked by revelations of this type?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Tony, Gordon and latterly David   Thank you Tony, Gordon and latterly David EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:08 am

The stream of odious, cretinous thatcherite influenced governments since that evil **** thatcher (spit) started her destruction of the UK in 1979 has led to this disgraceful situation that the country is now in. Manufacturing industries destroyed, countless whole communities destroyed, and the country completely held to ransom by greedy and corrupt international banks. Thatcherite brown bailed out the currupt, greedy and crimininally incompetent banks, and this policy is totally supported by criminal bankers friends cameron and osborne who use the bail-out as an excuse to make savage public spending cuts. Nothing is safe from cuts by cameron and osborne. The only priorities for these peices of scum is the slavish devotion to the failing EU, international stage posturing i.e. fighting illegal wars with an underfunded and shrinking armed forces, and cosying up to international banking and businesses. The treachery and incompetence of all govenments of the past 30 years is breathtaking. I do NOT vote anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Tony, Gordon and latterly David   Thank you Tony, Gordon and latterly David EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:48 am

Has the Fleet Air Arm been cut?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Tony, Gordon and latterly David   Thank you Tony, Gordon and latterly David EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:30 pm

GOB wrote:

Where have you been, all the Harriers are gone and we have no aircraft carriers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Tony, Gordon and latterly David   Thank you Tony, Gordon and latterly David EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:50 pm

pepsipete wrote:
GOB wrote:

Where have you been, all the Harriers are gone and we have no aircraft carriers.

I know we don't have any aircraft carriers, well not for a decade or so and even then they won't have any planes (FFS!), but the FAA has not been scrapped, I assume? OK, maybe as good as.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Tony, Gordon and latterly David   Thank you Tony, Gordon and latterly David EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:01 pm

Visit Plymouth Navy Days ~ both ships will be on view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Tony, Gordon and latterly David   Thank you Tony, Gordon and latterly David Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you Tony, Gordon and latterly David
Page 1 of 1