The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DOUBLE BUBBLE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

DOUBLE BUBBLE Empty
PostSubject: DOUBLE BUBBLE   DOUBLE BUBBLE EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 6:40 pm

jocolor Argyle win exeter choke, jibba jabba, tissy and sid sturtz, nowhere to be seen? life is good
Back to top Go down

DOUBLE BUBBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BUBBLE   DOUBLE BUBBLE EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Brent is still here, the corruption is still here, super-fans still mix it in the directors box and Pasoti and the Herald are still the political wing of James Brent, i could go on..

Life is anything but good me old mucker.
Back to top Go down

DOUBLE BUBBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BUBBLE   DOUBLE BUBBLE EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
jocolor Argyle win exeter choke, jibba jabba, tissy and sid sturtz, nowhere to be seen? life is good
Yeah where is Tis? Telling me I know feck all about football because I said Palace must be really shit getting spanked by Fulham who are terrible! He reckons Fulham are a good team. They've just managed 2 attempts at goal with none on target in 90 minutes at Southampton lol! 
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

DOUBLE BUBBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BUBBLE   DOUBLE BUBBLE EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Precisely. I'm overjoyed that we have points from today - but hell - what a feck up our club is for sure. What impact is the new CEO having I wonder. Questions never get answered and fan engagement is a bloody joke. I fear that it will always be thus until Brent fecks off - and I pray that is soon.
Back to top Go down

DOUBLE BUBBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BUBBLE   DOUBLE BUBBLE EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:00 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Brent is still here, the corruption is still here, super-fans still mix it in the directors box and Pasoti and the Herald are still the political wing of James Brent, i could go on..

yeap i agree with that.
Back to top Go down

DOUBLE BUBBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BUBBLE   DOUBLE BUBBLE EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:09 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

Yes punchy i did go all aviva i think it was the shock of argyle winning! yep the same problems are still there, and the same arseholes but just for a minute i remembered what it was like to actually win a frigging match!! my opinions wont alter by one win but twenty might do the trick:
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

DOUBLE BUBBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BUBBLE   DOUBLE BUBBLE EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:58 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Yeah where is Tis? Telling me I know feck all about football because I said Palace must be really shit getting spanked by Fulham who are terrible! He reckons Fulham are a good team. They've just managed 2 attempts at goal with none on target in 90 minutes at Southampton lol! 

Oh purleaze Rab read the posts then get a ten year old to explain them to you.

What I said was that Flum will rip some good teams a new'un yet get dicked by some dross, Palass as well showed agin the Arse that they have some game and were unlucky to an extent to lose to the league leaders.

Try to open your mind as well as your eyes, you might be surprised at what you learn from those who know more.
Back to top Go down

DOUBLE BUBBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BUBBLE   DOUBLE BUBBLE EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

What I said was that Flum will rip some good teams a new'un yet get dicked by some dross, Palass as well showed agin the Arse that they have some game and were unlucky to an extent to lose to the league leaders.

Try to open your mind as well as your eyes, you might be surprised at what you learn from those who know more.

"Flum, despite Rab's dissage, are a hugely talented side which plays some fabulous footy at times" lol! 

Like I said Tis they're shit and with Palace losing 4-1 to them at home they're fecked!

I have selectively quoted you but I maintain that Fulham are crap. They will have their moments against teams like Palace, Villa, Sunderland, Stoke and Newcastle but other than that are cannon fodder in the Prem.
Back to top Go down

DOUBLE BUBBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BUBBLE   DOUBLE BUBBLE EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:24 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

"Flum, despite Rab's dissage, are a hugely talented side which plays some fabulous footy at times" lol! 

Like I said Tis they're shit and with Palace losing 4-1 to them at home they're fecked!

I have selectively quoted you but I maintain that Fulham are crap. They will have their moments against teams like Palace, Villa, Sunderland, Stoke and Newcastle but other than that are cannon fodder in the Prem.
Talks out of his shitter that one. One minute he was calling me a plastic for saying SJP is a dump, the next he is manking about SJP being a dump.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

DOUBLE BUBBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BUBBLE   DOUBLE BUBBLE EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Greenjock wrote:

I'm shore you are not suggesting that losing to Southampton makes them a poor side Rab and tbf you did say that Wigan were mad to employ Owen Coyle yet they appear to be strolling through to the knock out stage of the Europa League.

If Flum are so crap how come they are just a point off the 9th place held by Swansea? that would be the Swansea that went to the Mestalla and hammered Valencia 3 nil, are you saying Swansea are just a tadge better than total shiite?

Perhaps if you went to a game every now and again rather than festering over your keyboard sat on your piss stained sofa, then you might have more of a clue as to what a crap team really looks like.
Back to top Go down

DOUBLE BUBBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BUBBLE   DOUBLE BUBBLE EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

I'm shore you are not suggesting that losing to Southampton makes them a poor side Rab and tbf you did say that Wigan were mad to employ Owen Coyle yet they appear to be strolling through to the knock out stage of the Europa League.

If Flum are so crap how come they are just a point off the 9th place held by Swansea? that would be the Swansea that went to the Mestalla and hammered Valencia 3 nil, are you saying Swansea are just a tadge better than total shiite?

Perhaps if you went to a game every now and again rather than festering over your keyboard sat on your piss stained sofa, then you might have more of a clue as to what a crap team really looks like.
What the feck are you rabbiting on about now?

Fulham are shite. They had no attempts on target in 90 minutes against Southampton, who are not bad but not feckin Inter Milan in their prime ffs.

Wigan are also shit under Coyle, as I forecast when he got the job. They're 14th in the Championship after having money to spend on players to get them back to the premier league, so I think that justifies my comments about them. Their Europa Tinpot Cup group comprises of them, SV Zulte Waregem, Rubin Kazam, NK Maribor and Douglas Athletic from the Isle of Man!

SV Zulte Waregem are from Belgium which I didn't even know. They have 1 point from their first 3 Europa Cup games, Rubin Kazan are currently 10th in the Russian League and NK Maribor play in the Slovenian League where they are currently top, two points above Koper and Zavrc so they must be really good.

Playing in the Europa Cup doesn't really mean you are that great a team. One group is currently led by those European giants Ludogorets Razgrad of Bulgaria lol! 

You use Swansea as a yardstick to suit your purposes but they drew at home to West Ham yesterday and the Hammers are currently one point above the relegation spots. Yes Swansea beat Valencia 3-0 at the Mestalla but I watched that game and Valencia are a club in crisis. Their fans staged a protest at the game and didn't appear back in the seats for 10 minutes after half-time.

They were down to 10 men after nine minutes and were appalling, as they had been in La Liga at that time. They have improved since then and are currently 11th in La Liga and about as many points off the top of the table as Fulham are from Arsenal.

For some reason you witter on about this and that and pronounce yourself the authority on world football but you're often wrong, as you are about Fulham and Wigan being shit.

Fulham could finish anywhere between 12th and 20th in the premier league because that's how it goes there. You have the top 4 usually, then Spurs, Liverpool, Everton challenging for a European place. After that you could pretty much say the remainder of the league could get relegated.

This season has had a different start to how it usually goes because 4 of last seasons top 6 clubs have changed their manager and the new one's are finding their feet. Southampton have had a great start but I'll stick my neck out here and say they won't still be in the top 5 come the end of the season.

Fulham are about the same level as Sunderland, Norwich, Stoke, West Ham, Newcastle, Villa, Hull, Cardiff and two of those sides will almost certainly get relegated along with Palace this season. If you had a mini league between those sides it would be extremely close with all of them capable of beating each other week in week out. In other words they are all pretty shit but will have their moments. Palace even showed a bit of spark against Arsenal on Saturday for quite a long time but still couldn't score despite having the extra man.

You are right on occasions Tis but you sound like a cnut 99% of the time so it sort of becomes lost in the haze of thinking what a smarmy tw@t you sound like.

Right I'm off to back Fulham for the FA Cup and Wigan for the Europa League, catch you laters.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

DOUBLE BUBBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BUBBLE   DOUBLE BUBBLE EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:11 pm

Greenjock wrote:

You are right on occasions Tis but you sound like a cnut 99% of the time
Just the one percent needed to catch up with thee then Rab.

True Wiggin have not made the best of starts but that is pretty much in keeping with the general trend of late, I suspect that both they, Sarfhampton and yes maybe even Flum will prove you wrong, maintaining your excellent record.
Back to top Go down

DOUBLE BUBBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BUBBLE   DOUBLE BUBBLE EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:42 pm

We shall see. I think Southampton are decent and have a good manager but are they so good that no attempts on target against them will be the norm? Nah Fulham are just shit
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

DOUBLE BUBBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BUBBLE   DOUBLE BUBBLE EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Greenjock wrote:
We shall see. I think Southampton are decent and have a good manager but are they so good that no attempts on target against them will be the norm? Nah Fulham are just shit

Well so far nine teams have had a go and managed a total of just three goals so I guess they are quite good at it.

More interesting would be to ask against which side Southampton have had their biggest league crowd in the last five years?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

DOUBLE BUBBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BUBBLE   DOUBLE BUBBLE EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Fulham are shite. They had no attempts on target in 90 minutes against Southampton, who are not bad but not feckin Inter Milan in their prime ffs.

Wigan are also shit under Coyle, as I forecast when he got the job. They're 14th in the Championship after having money to spend on players to get them back to the premier league, so I think that justifies my comments about them. Their Europa Tinpot Cup group comprises of them, SV Zulte Waregem, Rubin Kazam, NK Maribor and Douglas Athletic from the Isle of Man!

SV Zulte Waregem are from Belgium which I didn't even know. They have 1 point from their first 3 Europa Cup games, Rubin Kazan are currently 10th in the Russian League and NK Maribor play in the Slovenian League where they are currently top, two points above Koper and Zavrc so they must be really good.

Playing in the Europa Cup doesn't really mean you are that great a team. One group is currently led by those European giants Ludogorets Razgrad of Bulgaria lol! 

You use Swansea as a yardstick to suit your purposes but they drew at home to West Ham yesterday and the Hammers are currently one point above the relegation spots. Yes Swansea beat Valencia 3-0 at the Mestalla but I watched that game and Valencia are a club in crisis. Their fans staged a protest at the game and didn't appear back in the seats for 10 minutes after half-time.

They were down to 10 men after nine minutes and were appalling, as they had been in La Liga at that time. They have improved since then and are currently 11th in La Liga and about as many points off the top of the table as Fulham are from Arsenal.

For some reason you witter on about this and that and pronounce yourself the authority on world football but you're often wrong, as you are about Fulham and Wigan being shit.

Fulham could finish anywhere between 12th and 20th in the premier league because that's how it goes there. You have the top 4 usually, then Spurs, Liverpool, Everton challenging for a European place. After that you could pretty much say the remainder of the league could get relegated.

This season has had a different start to how it usually goes because 4 of last seasons top 6 clubs have changed their manager and the new one's are finding their feet. Southampton have had a great start but I'll stick my neck out here and say they won't still be in the top 5 come the end of the season.

Fulham are about the same level as Sunderland, Norwich, Stoke, West Ham, Newcastle, Villa, Hull, Cardiff and two of those sides will almost certainly get relegated along with Palace this season. If you had a mini league between those sides it would be extremely close with all of them capable of beating each other week in week out. In other words they are all pretty shit but will have their moments. Palace even showed a bit of spark against Arsenal on Saturday for quite a long time but still couldn't score despite having the extra man.

You are right on occasions Tis but you sound like a cnut 99% of the time so it sort of becomes lost in the haze of thinking what a smarmy tw@t you sound like.

Right I'm off to back Fulham for the FA Cup and Wigan for the Europa League, catch you laters.

point of order, rubin Kazan won the Russia lge in 2008 & 2009 with a Milosevic & rebov front line!
ludogorets are Bulgarian champions for a second time,
Maribor Slovenian champions not 8th place one season wonders !
Back to top Go down

DOUBLE BUBBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BUBBLE   DOUBLE BUBBLE EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:23 pm

Elias wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

point of order, rubin Kazan won the Russia lge in 2008 & 2009 with a Milosevic & rebov front line!
ludogorets are Bulgarian champions for a second time,
Maribor Slovenian champions not 8th place one season wonders !
Doesn't make them any good! They probably only had to beat a Scottish side over two legs to qualify.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DOUBLE BUBBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BUBBLE   DOUBLE BUBBLE Empty

Back to top Go down

DOUBLE BUBBLE
Page 1 of 1