greensleeves
Sir Francis Drake
Coxside_Green
Greenskin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Prospective MP in blame the fans shock - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prospective MP in blame the fans shock   Prospective MP in blame the fans shock - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:10 pm

hairy j wrote:
I didn't mean Jack did those things - for the record. It's more a 'people in glass houses situation'. I cannot abide the current scapegoating of benefit claimants. It really drives me up the wall. I'm basically using a stereotype to discount a stereotype. There'sway too much finger pointing in life - we're all people and we're all stuck on this planet for a finite time yet loads of people just spend their lives resenting other people.

Also, there are people on this site on benefits who would have read Jack's post and felt a bit angry.

Would it really bother anyone if someone got a reduced ticket price as they were on benefits? I certainly wouldn't and I receive no concesion at all.

Your post was 100% aimed at me hairy, either be man enough to admit it or if you regret what you said be man enough to apologise(i won't hold my breath). I had to smile at the first part though, it sounded like a job description for a civil servant.........do you know any ? The second part where you snidely implied i was a racist and anti the disabled is totally untrue and a typically cheap shot but then shock tactics are a speciality of yours, i bet you just can't wait for the next anniversary of 9/11 ?

The people in glass houses bit was a strange analogy, fortunately i'm currently in a position were i don't need to claim any benefits although i have done in my youth.

I'm not scapegoating anybody, again, my original point was that in my experience some people in receipt of benefits are no worse off than some low paid workers. I have sympathy for anyone who is struggling financially whether in work or not but i still think it would be unfair if there were two people in similar financial situations, one working and on low income paying £21 for a seat and the person sat beside them not working and on low income paying £5 for a seat.

The part about ATD users on benefits being angry after reading my post, ffs do you ever step back and listen to yourself ? they have their own voice and right of reply.

Mr hair, i'm calling you a cnut, stop being such a self righteous prick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prospective MP in blame the fans shock   Prospective MP in blame the fans shock - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:52 pm

It is a modern crime that private companies are allowed to pay below a living wage in the full knowledge that the taxpayer will top up the wages, thereby creating more profits for the company and bigger bonuses for its shareholders.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prospective MP in blame the fans shock   Prospective MP in blame the fans shock - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:12 pm

I said "some people" Jack. Some people. I thought you weren't going engage with a troll either.

I'm happy to say I'm a prick and a bit of a cnut too - 99.9% of the population are as we're human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prospective MP in blame the fans shock   Prospective MP in blame the fans shock - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:44 pm

hairy j wrote:
I said "some people" Jack. Some people. I thought you weren't going engage with a troll either.

I'm happy to say I'm a prick and a bit of a cnut too - 99.9% of the population are as we're human.

Well, as you say, we all have flaws. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Prospective MP in blame the fans shock   Prospective MP in blame the fans shock - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Handbags at dawn
A catty fight. Derives from the more traditional "pistols at dawn", but with the selection of weapon implying that the participants are of the weaker sex. Works especially well if they're actually male.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prospective MP in blame the fans shock   Prospective MP in blame the fans shock - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Handbags at dawn
A catty fight. Derives from the more traditional "pistols at dawn", but with the selection of weapon implying that the participants are of the weaker sex. Works especially well if they're actually male.

Shut it you slllaaaaaaaaaaggggg or i'll do ya wiv a knittin needle. Mad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prospective MP in blame the fans shock   Prospective MP in blame the fans shock - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:12 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Handbags at dawn

You feckin wot m8? You starting something m8?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prospective MP in blame the fans shock   Prospective MP in blame the fans shock - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:59 pm

who is going to his michael foot memorial dinner then? i wonder who will win the auction for his football shirt Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prospective MP in blame the fans shock   Prospective MP in blame the fans shock - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prospective MP in blame the fans shock
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4