Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
Dougie
pepsipete
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Newport Match Thread..... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:26 am

jabba the gut ecfc wrote:
OK, hands up - you got me bang to rights.

BTW - you wouldn't happen to be drowning your sorrows would you? Either that or your keyboard is broken. Wink

drunken 

Less drowning sorrows more downing some pre-Jazz & Blues Festival celebration and post-rehearsal relaxation - my head needs to be clear now for a very busy week-end.
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 3:44 pm

For me Argyle need someone who's going to come in, ask who all these overblown idiots that pose as fans spokesmen are, and then firmly tell them to piss off.

In fact you need an owner as well, who's confident and strong enough to insist that the club be run in a more professional manner.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Sturtz wrote:
For me Argyle need someone who's going to come in, ask who all these overblown idiots that pose as fans spokesmen are, and then firmly tell them to piss off.

In fact you need an owner as well, who's confident and strong enough to insist that the club be run in a more professional manner.
How true but......................... I can't see anyone wanting the asset stripped shell that will remain. The best we could hope for is maybe a few wealthy directors in concert with a growing and truly democratic Trust ?
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:43 pm

Would porkie and webb head this new trust?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Sturtz wrote:
Would porkie and webb head this new trust?

If the Trust were where it was at then the gruesome twosome would be in the van.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newport Match Thread.....
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9