Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow?

Go down 
+2
Tgwu
Han Solos Other Ship
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: 'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow?   'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:02 am

For those (like me) stuck in work or not able to get to a pub to see it, or is that sort of thing frowned upon?

Ta
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: 'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow?   'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:26 am

[quote="Han Solos Other Ship"]For those (like me) stuck in work or not able to get to a pub to see it, or is that sort of thing frowned upon?

Ta[/quot

if anyone ask for a link pm them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow?   'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:28 am

Agreed, if anybody was to post links for the game we should probably take them down, mind you if someone was to do it just before the match then it's probably too late.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: 'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow?   'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:32 am

Kewl
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: 'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow?   'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:33 am

Errr...it's not really a situation which has come up to date. Probs best to pm those who ask?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: 'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow?   'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:41 am

Aye m8.

I expect it will be tricky to find a decent stream what with all the millions round the globe trying to watch it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow?   'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:55 am

If anyone has a mate with Sky who is not utilising all their devices on sky go then ask them nicely...Very Happy 

A mate has work has given me his password and its perfect streaming on all channels.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: 'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow?   'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:00 pm

wizziwig Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow?   'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:08 pm

i got several lined up all good ones. i am willing to share via PM but i will send the link to links early morning tomorrow as there would be no point giving them now as they arent "active" atm.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow?   'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:35 pm

Me, me, me!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: 'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow?   'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:38 pm

You could put the links in a place like a chatting area for Argyle fans as I would imagine they will be wiped after the game. Not that I would condone that sort of thing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow?   'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:42 pm

It would be really wrong if any of this was to happen

Yours most sincerely
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ATD pm's - GOB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow?   'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:22 pm

ill PM you gob, seadog and anyone else on the morrow with the link and a few backups but the main one will be fine im sure but to play safe as it is a cup final for us Wink

If i gave the links now it may change as this server tends to do that due to the legal eagles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow?   'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Just Google FSI (not FFS seadog) you'll find all you need there. I've actually talked myself into going to the game for the first time this season just for old times sake, nostalgia, that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow?   'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow? Empty

Back to top Go down

'Ere Mods, can I post links to the game tomorrow?
Page 1 of 1