Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! Empty
PostSubject: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:33 am

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/photodisplay.asp?parm=2013-10-07E1

Check out No11, nice nails but surely a true Aviva would have gone for green & white ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:42 am

Good on her I hope that she had a nice day. I know all the bucket rattlers are a bit cringeworthy but Sue has given loads of her time to help Keep the club afloat during some of its darkest days her heart is in the right place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Iggy wrote:
Good on her I hope that she had a nice day. I know all the bucket rattlers are a bit cringeworthy but Sue has given loads of her time to help Keep the club afloat during some of its darkest days her heart is in the right place.
Completely agree, Iggy. I met her briefly once & she seemed OK. There may be disagreements about methods but the aims are shared. She has put tons of time & effort into the club. I'm more bothered about her bloody accepting an invitation from Buck House without taking a sub-machine gun with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:11 pm

Iggy wrote:
Here here. The time she has given up for the PAFC cause is admirable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:17 pm

knecht wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Completely agree, Iggy. I met her briefly once & she seemed OK. There may be disagreements about methods but the aims are shared. She has put tons of time & effort into the club. I'm more bothered about her bloody accepting an invitation from Buck House without taking a sub-machine gun with her.
That's shocking, Knecht. I had you down as a royalist! Razz Would you rather Sue slipped  Fats Waller in one pocket and a Jazz tuned Piano in the other and knocked out a version of 'ain't misbehavin' with HM in the state room?

Last edited by Jello on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:27 pm

This is a genuine question- what has sue done for 'Grassroots' football

Because in my mind Plymouth argyle isn't grass roots,

DJM football is grass roots in my opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:32 pm

Dane. wrote:
This is a genuine question- what has sue done for 'Grassroots' football

DJM football is grass roots in my opinion
Argyle play on grass and Sue has some grey roots showing. There, satisfied?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:36 pm

Jello wrote:
knecht wrote:
Iggy wrote:
That's shocking, Knecht. I had you down as a royalist! Razz Would you rather Sue slipped  Fats Waller in one pocket and a Jazz tuned Piano in the other and knocked out a version of 'ain't misbehavin' with HM in the state room?
Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:19 pm

This thread won't end well.

What has dane done for the plight of humming birds in Ecaudor? Nothing, that's what.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:03 pm

About as much as sue has done for grass roots football
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Dane. wrote:

It soon will be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Dane. wrote:
I agree there are thousands of people out there that get up on a Sunday to lay out cones, wash kit etc etc that won't get near buck house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:09 am

Anybody at Buck House could be for forgiven in thinking that we were DJM level, maybe they've seen us play?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:19 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Dane. wrote:
I agree there are thousands of people out there that get up on a Sunday to lay out cones, wash kit etc etc that won't get near buck house.

That's one of the nonsenses about an honours system at any level. There was a discussion on here in the last week about how much performances on the pitch are influenced by activities elsewhere in a football club. Damon fairly convincingly suggested it was a team effort that, in his time involved even the wives of directors. The bloke that scores the goals and gets the plaudits or brickbats has to be supplied with the ball by someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:23 am

Are you saying that Sue Pollard is as guilty as Brent for our current league position Knecht? Pollard aiit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:34 am

I have it on good information that Sue Pollard is actually the brains behind the throne of pasoti. More importantly, she owns the purse-strings of the club and that money doesn't get spent without her say-so. I've actually been told that the bill for flowers, make-up, new outfits and Cosmopolitan magazine is what stops our competitive budget being spent on the pitch. Apparently Brent's famous speech that included the claim that he's developing the stand in order to provide better ladies toilets was all down to you-know-who! The mind boggles.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:10 pm

I may be being a bitch here, but you'd have thought she'da got her hair done before a Buckingham Palace visit, no?

Meeeeoooowww. cat 
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Well done to Sue. If a stones worth picking up a stones worth polishing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:17 pm

In picture 25, the policeman on the left is Phil Mickelson.

(Golfers will know who that is)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!   Pictures From Bucketham Palace !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures From Bucketham Palace !!
Page 1 of 1