HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luke is player of the month...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Luke is player of the month... Empty
PostSubject: Luke is player of the month...   Luke is player of the month... EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke is player of the month...   Luke is player of the month... EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:35 am

VillageGreen wrote:
dont ever ever promote that pricks website on here Village lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke is player of the month...   Luke is player of the month... EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:56 am

Says it all FFS!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Luke is player of the month...   Luke is player of the month... EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:29 pm

QPR fan's take on PAFC from Football Forums.

Stan Bowles:
Just saw the clips on the news and couldn't believe the shocking defending from Plymouth ... players literally walking about in defence showing no passion whatsoever and for a derby as well. Massive potential for what was a big club not so long ago ... clearly something seriously wrong here and can see them joining the likes of Luton ... never to grace the Football League again ... hope I'm wrong but looks grim to me.

Grim Army!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke is player of the month...   Luke is player of the month... EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
I'm not one for censorship of websites, hell I even read Pasoti (via a proxy because I'm permanently banned because De-cnut-Liar doesn't like me) though when I read who wrote that, I felt ill. Most sickly.Laughing How he can find time between threatening woman and licking Jimmy's arse for a parking space and a shiney new seat in the directors box in the new ministand and writing that shit is , is beyond me. Hey ho!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke is player of the month...   Luke is player of the month... EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:08 pm

54% of everyone who uses vital? So Postey and one other voted for "Super Luke" then.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Luke is player of the month...   Luke is player of the month... EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 pm

Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Will do....

I only noticed the ''Luke headline'' while looking at a Pompey forum regarding the match on Saturday.

Apparently they have sold all tickets for the match....At least 1000 will be coming to HP for the Dockyard Derby..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke is player of the month...   Luke is player of the month... EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Him and Cobi.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Luke is player of the month...   Luke is player of the month... EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Tringreen wrote:
QPR fan's take on PAFC from Football Forums.

Stan Bowles:
Just saw the clips on the news and couldn't believe the shocking defending from Plymouth ... players literally walking about in defence showing no passion whatsoever and for a derby as well. Massive potential for what was a big club not so long ago ... clearly something seriously wrong here and can see them joining the likes of Luton ... never to grace the Football League again ... hope I'm wrong but looks grim to me.

Grim Army!
It's obvious to all apart from the brentophiles. The club is in an attrocious mess from top to bottom. This is the season we're finally expelled from the FL for being too shit. And deservedly so.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Luke is player of the month...   Luke is player of the month... EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:17 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

Apparently they have sold all tickets for the match....At least 1000 will be coming to HP for the Dockyard Derby..
That's because they want to witness their easiest and biggest win of the season (well, until they play us again)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke is player of the month...   Luke is player of the month... EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Greenjock wrote:
54% of everyone who uses vital? So Postey and one other voted for "Super Luke" then.
Na, it's probably all off their multi's aswell that voted.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Luke is player of the month...   Luke is player of the month... EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:52 pm

Freathy wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

That's because they want to witness their easiest and biggest win of the season (well, until they play us again)

Is it POTD for Pompey too ?.

And yes,it probably will be an easy victory for them on Saturday. Still,i shall be at HP to witness all the action,then shuffle off to the boozer straight after the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke is player of the month...   Luke is player of the month... Empty

Back to top Go down

Luke is player of the month...
Page 1 of 1