+3
Peggy
Moist_Von_Lipwig
mouldyoldgoat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Happy Birthday  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday    Happy Birthday  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:17 pm

Happy birthday PoI. A few weeks more of modding and you will feel another year older.

Never been to the Fortescue in the evening. Beers are the best in town. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday    Happy Birthday  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:06 pm

Thanks, Knecht. The Forte can be a very strange drinking establishment. One minute it's normal, Well, as can be, the next minute it's like a G20 summit with riot clad constables dragging oiks out onto the street (after Tazoring them in the face) to give them a beating.

Conversely, I was in there last week and a woman with two huge feckin smelly Husky type dogs walked in to the pub - as you do!! Predictably, they pissed on the bar floor and were beaten to death within 25 seconds. Nothing to see, this is the Fortescue - move on!!

An hour later there was a drugs raid by D&C's finest. 10 minutes after that and downstairs in the live lounge, I was listening to a fantastic young blues guitarist singing a number of John Mayal numbers.

Although, and by no means these are everyday occurrences it just amazes me that I see this place as a barometer of Janner life, and it amazes me no-end. literally - you couldn't make this place up.

Roll on tomorrow night? Hell yeh!!  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday    Happy Birthday  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:30 pm

Happy Birthday young man
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday    Happy Birthday  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:12 am

Belated MHR's POI.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday    Happy Birthday  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2