Lord Melbury
Sturtz
Ken Adams
Fresh-Prince
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fresh-Prince

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:07 pm

Simple question but I'd go for Fat Dan...which really does show what a mess we're in
Back to top Go down
Ken Adams

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:12 pm

Thats one hell of a statement...but the more im seeing of Brent and the way he seems to be 'controlling' the City and people in authority I would probably agree with you. feck!! Cant believe its come to that...
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:19 pm

Fat Dan's a season ticket holder at City these days and has no intention of going back to your shambles of a club. Apparently during the glorious days of Ridsdale they were "phoning him every day trying to get money".
Back to top Go down

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:25 pm

He's dropped his standards then, I thought he was a Tivy fan. It's nice to know that he thinks so highly of exeter to warrant such an investment though.

Even so, give me McCauley over Brent any day.
Back to top Go down

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:26 pm

A season ticket holder at Sid James? Still a feckin fruit loop then old fat Dan.
Back to top Go down

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Never ever thought i'd take fat dan over anybody, but yes i prefer him to the speccy speculator.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:28 pm

McCauley without a doubt, for all his faults he was never this devious. Not forgetting he initially bankrolled Phase 1 to get it moving before he had the guarantees he would get his money back from PCC, not a school or bloody dentists to be seen.
I would love to see how he would have dealt with the current superfans & sycophants trying to crawl up his ass Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:40 pm

I just wish the fat Cnut would do something, anything, with Drakes Island. Something quite sensational could be done out there with the right vision, investment and determination to see it through.

But yeah, I'd take a properly unhinged nutcase Exeter season-ticket holder over Brent, too.
Back to top Go down

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Evil Dan is a hard nosed business man with no particular love for Argyle, he would be no different from Brent in today's winner takes all business culture, neither for me.
Back to top Go down

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Sturtz wrote:
Fat Dan's a season ticket holder at City these days and has no intention of going back to your shambles of a club. Apparently during the glorious days of Ridsdale they were "phoning him every day trying to get money".
First part total bollocks. Second part believable.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:25 am

mc cauley put his money in straight away - 400k ! then about 3 times that 12mths later brent bleats about lending the club 2p !
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:43 am

Mad Dan anyday over brent. The club is dying. Brent must be driven out NOW!
Back to top Go down

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:02 am

I remember Naps telling me how he had met Dan and that Dan was the man that was going to take us all the way. Since then I have heard the same from him about Stapes, Todd and now Brent.

When I think about this mess it's probably all my fault! clown 
Back to top Go down

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:53 pm

In hindsight as Elias says Dan did put his hand in his pocket, he's edging it.
Back to top Go down

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:04 pm

Neither as they both represent the capitalist greed that has help to cause the finacial mess this country is in.
But at a push probably Dan
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Well he is only 160th in the Rich List our Mr Brent soe he must have a little bit of money..
Back to top Go down

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:25 pm

All the property that the council keep pushing his way must help with that somewhat, I think the cash in hand of Akkeron is about £13k.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:43 pm

I would imagine most of his wealth is in investments, if everything crashed he would probably end up with less money than us commoners.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:53 pm

argyl3 wrote:
Well he is only 160th in the Rich List our Mr Brent soe he must have a little bit of money..
Bizarrely Kevin Heaney was on that Rich List only 5 years ago - worth £145 million, and that was down £9million on the year before.  I know the economy crashed but that's still a pretty monumental implosion to go from that, to bankrupt in just a few years.
Back to top Go down

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:24 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
argyl3 wrote:
Bizarrely Kevin Heaney was on that Rich List only 5 years ago - worth £145 million, and that was down £9million on the year before.  I know the economy crashed but that's still a pretty monumental implosion to go from that, to bankrupt in just a few years.
No, no, no. Heaney was never a successful businessman!
Back to top Go down

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:07 pm

No?
Back to top Go down

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Most business men, like banks if asked to, wouldn't be able to stump up more than ten per cent of their value in cash if asked. Most of them have many more debits than credits but clever accountancy makes them seem like good risks, cash flow is the most important thing, if you can have good cash flow you can hide negative equity quite easily, in short never trust a rich business man, most of them are skint really.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:42 pm

Could explain the cheap suits - miaow cat 
Back to top Go down

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:46 pm

far dan the devil actually put his own money into the club even if he was quick to take it back.

Brent owuld comfortably invest in the club but he isnt here for the club he is here to make money out of it buy raping central park to death with a nanado's and a cheap hotel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brent or McCauley? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or McCauley?   Brent or McCauley? Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent or McCauley?
Page 1 of 1