HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Di Canio Sacked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Di Canio Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Di Canio Sacked   Di Canio Sacked EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:33 pm

after 13 games in charge and 5 games of this season. Seems a bit kneejerk as they were unlucky against Arsenal.

LINK
Back to top Go down

Di Canio Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di Canio Sacked   Di Canio Sacked EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Don't see this as much of a shock really. I've always thought of Di Canio as a character but not a manager as such. Far too over emotional for the job and I could easily see where he would lose the fans and the dressing room by his attitude. Diplomacy is hardly a strong point in anything.
Back to top Go down

Di Canio Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di Canio Sacked   Di Canio Sacked EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:46 pm

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/paolo-di-canio-sacked-sunderland-manager-194918157.html
Back to top Go down

Di Canio Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di Canio Sacked   Di Canio Sacked EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:55 pm

My Mackem mate is distraught. Personally I think he's an arrogant prick and the only one who believes the hype about himself.

When he went over to the Sunderland fans puffing out his chest yesterday as if to say what the feck are you moaning about, they had just been thrashed by West Brom and the striker he sold to them was instrumental in the win, moaning at you Paolo ya thick cont!

He needs to buy success and Sunderland ain't got the money for him to spend. The players will be delighted as well, by all accounts he's just a bullying tw@t who doesn't let them do anything other than train or play. They have to eat and drink exactly what he tells them and he weighs them and demands they lose x amount of weight blah, blah, blah.

Great player but a bit of a knobhead who thinks he's Alex Ferguson because he won the league 2 title.
Back to top Go down

Di Canio Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di Canio Sacked   Di Canio Sacked EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:12 pm

Pushing Refs over,...plus fascist views does bring it's problems.
Back to top Go down

Di Canio Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di Canio Sacked   Di Canio Sacked EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:37 pm

its too soon imo. Given he only took the job in march and its only 5 games into the new season.Also, Given the amount of players he brought in he should have been given till at least mid october.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Di Canio Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di Canio Sacked   Di Canio Sacked EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:48 pm

MOTD2 have reported rumours that it was due to a training ground bust up with the players today over comments he made post match.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Di Canio Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di Canio Sacked   Di Canio Sacked EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:20 am

big attitude problem at the club not all di canios fault.
Back to top Go down

Di Canio Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di Canio Sacked   Di Canio Sacked EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:09 pm

ZYPH wrote:
Apart from those incidents, I though he was very Holloway-esque.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Di Canio Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di Canio Sacked   Di Canio Sacked EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Jello wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
Apart from those incidents, I though he was very Holloway-esque.
I don't think he was that bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Di Canio Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di Canio Sacked   Di Canio Sacked Empty

Back to top Go down

Di Canio Sacked
Page 1 of 1