9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:58 am

Gary McSheffrey is available !!!!!!!

Get those moths out your wallet brenty boy.
Back to top Go down

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:07 am

I played against him in a six-a-side tournament in Cheltenham once as Coventry City fielded a youth/reserve squad for the competition. I don't think any one got the ball off him once. I'd expect league 2 is a little beneath him. I'd love us to get someone like that in though.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:26 am

Elias wrote:
Gary McSheffrey is available !!!!!!!

Get those moths out your wallet brenty boy.
Fat chance of that - on past form - oh I forgot we always have a competetive buget. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:46 am

The reluctant bidder is not here to invest in the football club. He stated that from the start. Any additional funding has been in the form of a loan, thus increasing the club's debt.

The only thing he speculates on is property development and then the figures and deals must be in his favour.

Back to top Go down

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:39 pm

Do just enough to keep the head above the water, wait till the development has been completed then pop smoke leaving the club a debt riddled basketcase.
Come back in 2 years time and say we were not right!! ....once again
I see this latest propaganda was in the Herald today

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If this plonker (who ive never heard of before today) had said anything else about the reluctant bidder it would never have got in the paper.
Conclusive proof of the corrupt shitbag and his antics that is ripping the soul out of PAFC
Back to top Go down

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:53 pm

Tyhee Slim isn't it? Chris strong like Wood, doesn't post on the farm anymore I don't think.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:57 pm

regular fan obviously
Back to top Go down

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:57 pm

I think this is just a case of...

"Read this out and we will get you a free spread in the local comic to promote your gig".
Back to top Go down

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:59 pm

What is interesting is that they still feel there's a need to convince people, why?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Iggy wrote:
Tyhee Slim isn't it? Chris strong like Wood, doesn't post on the farm anymore I don't think.
Don't think it's Tyhee Slim,he was always a fairly vehement critic of successive boards of directors and, from memory,that included the current regime.He still posts from time to time on Terraces but seems to have given up on the main board,wouldn't blame him in all honesty,probably fed up with banging his head against a brick wall.
Back to top Go down

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Don't think it's Tyhee Slim,he was always a fairly vehement critic of successive boards of directors and, from memory,that included the current regime.He still posts from time to time on Terraces but seems to have given up on the main board,wouldn't blame him in all honesty,probably fed up with banging his head against a brick wall.

Slim is a good lad, had a pint with him on numerous occasions on away days during the Hodges/Macauley era
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:38 pm

A very good band are Bastille...think it's plainly obvious he didn't actually say that nonsense about HHP
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:56 pm

GOB wrote:

I think this is just a case of...

"Read this out and we will get you a free spread in the local comic to promote your gig".
Foreshore.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:01 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Do just enough to keep the head above the water, wait till the development has been completed then pop smoke leaving the club a debt riddled basketcase.
Come back in 2 years time and say we were not right!! ....once again
I see this latest propaganda was in the Herald today

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If this plonker (who ive never heard of before today) had said anything else about the reluctant bidder it would never have got in the paper.
Conclusive proof of the corrupt shitbag and his antics that is ripping the soul out of PAFC
He is entitled to his opinion but hey he does'nt go and pay £21 for generally crap football and yeah if you don't really know the politics of PAFC in the Brent era then from reading the Herald and listening to Tudor Evans - Brent seems a saviour and all round top guy. For what it's worth my informed opinion of Bastille is that they are overated shite. But I'm sure Chris and the boys are enjoying every minute of the music biz.
Back to top Go down

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:24 pm

On reflection I think that it's Chilpilgrim.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Guys this is someone from Bastille. A young chap in a regular chart and album topping band and relatively famous to the younger generation across the UK.

With respect to Tyhee Slim, Chil-Pilgrim or Drolyag I don't think they've quite made those heights of celebrity just yet and there might a slight age disparity with some of them too. He's a B/C list celeb who happens to be a janner and an Argyle fan. I'm 99% sure he doesn't post on pasoti.
Back to top Go down

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Unless Chill has changed his name, it's not him. One of the stars of pasoti.
Back to top Go down

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:27 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Guys this is someone from Bastille.  A young chap in a regular chart and album topping band and relatively famous to the younger generation across the UK.

With respect to Tyhee Slim, Chil-Pilgrim or Drolyag I don't think they've quite made those heights of celebrity just yet and there might a slight age disparity with some of them too. He's a B/C list celeb who happens to be a janner and an Argyle fan. I'm 99% sure he doesn't post on pasoti.

Newell will be going into meltdown
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:30 pm

knecht wrote:
Unless Chill has changed his name, it's not him. One of the stars of pasoti.
It's not Drol either, although they do share the same forename and surname. As I said, this guy's band are in the charts regularly and he's known more or less all across the land- he's not some well known Pasoti'ite who happens to have a band going.
Back to top Go down

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:50 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
A very good band are Bastille...think it's plainly obvious he didn't actually say that nonsense about HHP
and thats the beauty of a forum like this because i happen to think they are utter shit that are not original at all and are a dated act. By dated act i mean their style of music isnt going to give them a long shelf life
Back to top Go down

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:35 pm

Some one over there has a signature that is something like, " Chris strong like Wood." maybe I imagined it, maybe it's a coincidence? That's all.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Iggy wrote:
Some one over there has a signature that is something like, " Chris strong like Wood." maybe I imagined it, maybe it's a coincidence? That's all.
That's Drolyag, but it's definitely not the same person. Coincidence.
Back to top Go down

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:36 pm

Chris Wood is also a top folk performer.
Back to top Go down

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:01 pm

So did we decide to sign McSheffrey then?
Back to top Go down

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:20 pm

And a drummer with Bastille I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HIM UP !!!!   SIGN HIM UP !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SIGN HIM UP !!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next