simao
Mock Cuncher
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread   The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:23 pm

chester for hull
easter for millwall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread   The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:26 pm

trotman for brizzle rovers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread   The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 10:55 am

My boy told me he was offered 135/1 for B Reid scoring first yesterday, I said if it was Zebroski I would take it, wish I had.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread   The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:12 am

I bet wotton kept his trap shut yesterday Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread   The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:47 pm

Hourihane scores a penalty for Barnsley.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread   The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:40 pm

Tone got down to the nitty gritty and guided WBA to a 1-0 today. How surprising.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread   The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:48 pm

GOAL! Crystal Palace 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur (Puncheon 80).

Seriously... what was all that nonsense about Puncheon all about? Why did he hardly ever play for us? Why did we sign him? What a feckin mess that all was.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread   The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:50 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Seriously... what was all that nonsense about Puncheon all about? Why did he hardly ever play for us? Why did we sign him? What a feckin mess that all was.

he fell out with luggy and i dont blame him as we were a mess when he was in charge (2nd time)
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread   The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:56 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

You could add Mpenza, Marin, Stack and Gow to the list of bizarre signings/outgoings around about that time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread   The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:03 pm

I was just about to mention Mpenza and Gow but you beat me to it, pity he loved to put a shift in for city, Mpenza was just weird, he would have won every game for us whilst he was here and he earned a packet for the privelage. It was the Cardiff game where he came on and got the double I think and then just didn't play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread   The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:45 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

You could add Mpenza, Marin, Stack and Gow to the list of bizarre signings/outgoings around about that time.

Stack was alright i thought just got caught out along with Walton and Puncheon saying how shit luggy was. They had a good point though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread   The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Ex-Argyle Player Scores Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2