Mock Cuncher
Han Solos Other Ship
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Lads, Hey lads check this - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lads, Hey lads check this   Lads, Hey lads check this - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Elias wrote:
hairy j will be back on there soon I suspect.
One thing is foreshore, you can bet your life hairy would have been a principal poster they would have been aiming this 'offer' at. clown 

That crowd of childlike, devious sycophants are so transparent, it's painful to watch. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads, Hey lads check this   Lads, Hey lads check this - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:39 pm

No no no, it's me they're rolling out the red carpet for lol.

Postey wants an account that he can make threats to women on again.

I've told the two-faced cnut he can deliver the amnesty paper to me in person and then I'll sign it, in his blood and entrails. Haven't had a reply yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads, Hey lads check this   Lads, Hey lads check this - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Greenjock wrote:
No no no, it's me they're rolling out the red carpet for lol.

Postey wants an account that he can make threats to women on again.

I've told the two-faced cnut he can deliver the amnesty   paper to me in person and then I'll sign it, in his blood and entrails. Haven't had a reply yet.
I though he'd sent it by airmail just so he could fly it in himself from his bedroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads, Hey lads check this   Lads, Hey lads check this - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:38 am

I am sure it is just a coincidence, but the first announcement at the top of the page is "Pasoti mugs are coming!!" followed by "Amnesty for banned users".

I imagine PL2faced needs to update his dossier of IP addresses, emails and Facebook/Twitter accounts so he can have a good hard stalk over ATD users. Between flights of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lads, Hey lads check this   Lads, Hey lads check this - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lads, Hey lads check this
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2